Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 23 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 22, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award2 Comment of Comfort Award1
Replying to JulesL • Jun 5, 2024
Title The Double
Episodes 10 & 11 - chef's kiss! The way they weaved Jiang Li's flashbacks and influence throughout the competition…
I am still waiting until youku unlock it in 4 hours.
So, they announce the winner in ep.11?
0 3
Replying to Martial • Jun 5, 2024
Title The Double
The solution YSH gave to the last answer is the same solution Wei Young gave to the Emperor to deal with the drought.
Yep this drama and that drama have so many similarities
2 0
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Jun 5, 2024
Title The Double
They will but don’t expect too much from yu zheng’s dramas lol 🤣🤣🤣
Yu zheng is their boss (both leads, bai lu and xu kai’s boss.) and of course so many casts are under his production company. All his dramas are famous with MLs having less screen time or lack of together screen time
1 3
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Jun 5, 2024
Title The Double
The only reason I never watched Yanxi Palace is I absolutely loathe harem dramas. But WJY performance here is…
Yanxi palace is very good peach. You should watch it
1 3
Replying to Enigma05 • Jun 5, 2024
Title The Double
I want leads to have more scenes together; I'm halfway through 6. Like come now.
They will but don’t expect too much from yu zheng’s dramas lol 🤣🤣🤣
5 6
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Jun 5, 2024
Title The Double
After a husband’s betrayal? I doubt any woman in the world will fall in love again that soon😆😆😆😆
Agree. Slow burn romance is much appreciated in this drama
5 0
Replying to Lavenderrr • Jun 5, 2024
Title The Double
Is this good guys? (I'm not a fan of historical dramas so still is it worth it?)
Not bad so far
0 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Jun 5, 2024
Title The Double
I almost died of laughter when Xue Li told poison lady - I am just not that into him like you are!!!! I think…
After a husband’s betrayal? I doubt any woman in the world will fall in love again that soon😆😆😆😆
11 2
Replying to JustRozelyn • Jun 5, 2024
Title The Double
The princess is beyond crazy.
Lol she’s a psychopath 🤣
3 0
Replying to sinnyyy • Jun 5, 2024
Title The Double
ok i just finished episode 4 and while i love the production and WJY and WXY ... i'm just not feeling any chemistry…
Hmmm….. my honest opinion? Yeah they don’t have that kind of butterfly effect… but considering their age gap it’s already not bad… and yeah you’re right FL does look mature compared to ML. But who cares as long as it’s a good drama
5 0
Replying to Haveninmuse • Jun 5, 2024
Title The Double
He was a humble nobody in a small town, married FL for love. He scored #1 on the Imperial Exams and got a somewhat…
Lol in the drama he looks more like he’s scared of princess to death than a lover🤣
3 1
Replying to ender1979 • Jun 5, 2024
Title The Double
ohh, do you have a source for the "availability on netflix soon"?have they announced it somewhere?
Youku always sells their popular dramas to netflix… so it makes sense
2 0
Replying to moodygirl • Jun 5, 2024
Title The Double
I have no idea what they are going to do for 40 episodes with this? The hard-done-by FL is lucky to have that…
Because the pretty maid is still UNDERAGE…. She can’t have top billing yet..
1 0
Replying to George iliopoulos (iGiwr • Jun 5, 2024
Title The Double
Ml and fl ends, up together?
There’s a trailer that showing they got married so yeah… but who knows🫢
0 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Jun 5, 2024
Title The Double
So I started it and wow ML is definitely a showpiece isn’t he. I like his coldness and his coolness I guess.…
He did portray well on his character 😆
0 1
On The Double • Jun 5, 2024
Title The Double
Is jiang li gonna go back to her real identity xue fang fei? I don’t mind spoilers
0 2
Replying to MimiLy • Jun 5, 2024
Title The Double
anyone know why they call her "A-Li". It would make sense for Zhang Li's nickname...but when she was Xue Fang…
That’s what i’d like to know too… a-li is more suitable nick name for jiang li than xue fang fei😆
0 0
Replying to #HIKIKOMORI • Jun 4, 2024
Title The Double
I am sure Wang Xing Yue can have chemistry with Liu Yi Fei or Zhang ZiYi 😁
No..
4 0
Replying to Vniverse • Jun 4, 2024
Title The Double
Current ships: Liu Xu having crushing on Ye Shi JieXiao Heng crushing on Xue Fang FeiJiang Ruoyao crushing on…
Lol 😂
1 1
Replying to dramafeast • Jun 4, 2024
Title The Double
I like Jiang Jing Rui... he simple yet stands for Jiang Li when she is bullied. Will he get a love interest?
Tbh, he and liu xu have chemistry but liu xu has eyes on ye
4 2