Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 22, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award2 Comment of Comfort Award1
Replying to Seagar • May 4, 2023
Title The Ingenious One Spoiler
However, I think the plot twist is that the silk gets to Nandu, the Su family wins, and the Cao Gang/Sect loses.
Ouw.. then let’s see today’s episodes.. i hope they really saved the silks
0 1
Replying to urketl • May 4, 2023
If your too distracted by her looks, go watch something else. I don't know why people find the need to criticise…
To be honest, i do understand why people complain her face in this drama, rachel momo in my mind was different from this drama… i keep thinking what happened? Why her face looks different now? Did she do something to her face? When i read someone said about plastic surgery or injection… one thing come to my mind…. “Is that why her face changing?” Or she’s just not suitable with the costumed drama make up? …. I have watched her dramas since 2016 Love O2O… and the Bond 2021… the change in her face is quite significant. So, i can’t blame people complain about her face… because when you watch her in this drama , only one thing come to our mind “what’s wrong with her face ? Why she looks different?”
5 5
Replying to Seagar • May 4, 2023
However, I think the plot twist is that the silk gets to Nandu, the Su family wins, and the Cao Gang/Sect loses.
But it doesn’t look like it from trailer 11 & 12
0 3
Replying to tatashookyrj • May 4, 2023
Title True to Love
Shall I start this drama? I don’t want to be disappointed. I have no current dramas now! Please advise. Thanks.…
This is good. A realistic rom-com
8 1
On True to Love • May 4, 2023
Title True to Love
Ep.7: LMAO.. this episode was so funny.. can't imagine how many embarrassing things that happened to FL in one episode.
If i were her it would be so awkward to see ML again🤣🤣 but on the other hand, ML has seen her worst or weakest point of life, if he still likes her then it is definitely real LOVE
12 9
Replying to Fairydustpuppy • May 4, 2023
We still don't know if he really not skilled in martial arts or not. So far he just only showed us he knows 10…
I wonder why he only can do 10 steps breath.. there must be a story for that
0 0
Replying to Megumi-H • May 4, 2023
Su Ming Yu’s sister never trusted YX, love the conversation between them, lots of hidden agenda. However YX’s…
His plan is really nerve wracking
0 0
Replying to kaka • May 3, 2023
at first i thought wen cong is his master but he is his sect senior and the big master is another person (I wonder…
Yeah.. everyone is scheming😅😅😅
1 0
Replying to 8888007 • May 3, 2023
I'll completely ignore the comments saying the FL isn't beautiful enough and yada yada. She's beautiful and charming…
She has her own history
6 1
On The Ingenious One • May 3, 2023
Just finished 10 episodes.. love it so far.. i wonder how su ming yu is gonna react if he found out yun xiang is behind everything 😅
5 3
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • May 3, 2023
Yeah… maybe i will too.. but i still hope they release express tomorrow.. otherwise i will wait til next week
Not sure.., if they don’t it means it’s probably bad ending
1 1
Replying to JulesL • May 3, 2023
I’m going to take a moment to just enjoy ep 35…might delay tomorrow’s angst just for a little bit
I might delay it til next week or tomorrow if they release express
0 1
Replying to KinnPorsche • May 3, 2023
She loved him though she didn't entirely do everything just for him.🙃
True… she mostly did everything to realm not for him 🤣
4 1
Replying to Megumi-H • May 3, 2023
Ep 35 ending on a sweet note, so hard to come by for this story,. I am going to skip tomorrow, as the new pain…
Yeah… maybe i will too.. but i still hope they release express tomorrow.. otherwise i will wait til next week
0 3
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • May 3, 2023
The so called immortal sect keeps pushing TTJ to become a DG🤣🤣🤣🤣.. they really deserve to die😅😅
LSS dad is the worst one 😆
1 1
Replying to Ashleigh • May 3, 2023
Am I the only one who kinda wants to stop watching after episode 35? it's so peaceful now... I'm afraid it will…
Me too… we will have another angst tomorrow again.. it’s kinda tiresome now
1 0
Replying to MDL123 • May 3, 2023
What is the probability of Youku doing an "Express Release" tomorrow?
I hope so for the remaining 4 episodes
2 0