Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 22, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award2 Comment of Comfort Award1
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • May 3, 2023
Cang Jiumin ís very dashing but.... I still want my devilish Tantai Jin back!!! I think Susu agrees bc when they…
Soon he will be back as DG🤣🤣 the so called immortal sect keeps pushing him to become one anyway 🤣
1 0
Replying to KinnPorsche • May 3, 2023
Bruh, after this episode i am gonna call that little bastard Susu's SPERM DONER,he is no father of her.Specially…
Where did you see ep.38 trailer?
0 3
Replying to SandraNoLie • May 3, 2023
Trailer 36..Hlaf of bad people colide to make TJ to be DG. He himself doesnt want. Who is here DG then?! He is…
The so called immortal sect keeps pushing TTJ to become a DG🤣🤣🤣🤣.. they really deserve to die😅😅
1 3
Replying to tamilkrishna • May 3, 2023
If it's going to be BE then I'll stay here on episode 35.they lived happily ever after in hengyang sect
Yeah🤣🤣🥲🥲🥲 maybe 35 is the best ending🤣🤣
2 0
Replying to achina • May 3, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
I have a question. When LSS was showing her memories, TTJ said so this was the truth. Can somebody please tell…
It’s about li susu going time travel back to 500 years ago to kill him or to keep him safe.
1 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • May 2, 2023
I think he knows qing gong - i.e., he can run but he can't fight - but that's about it.
Oic🥲🥲 too bad
0 0
Replying to Megumi-H • May 2, 2023
So far it appears he knows only the ‘10 step escape’ I don’t know the term. But means he can avoid very…
If only he can do then it would be perfect😆
1 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • May 2, 2023
I think he knows qing gong - i.e., he can run but he can't fight - but that's about it.
Ouww ic too bad, I do like smart ML but it will be perfect if he can do martial art too..😆😆😆
0 1
Replying to Seagar • May 2, 2023
I like the martial arts battle scenes in this series; they are not too overly made, and the CGI effects are not…
Both SSS and TBOY are considered as xuan huan instead of wu xia..
0 1
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • May 2, 2023
I think he knows qing gong - i.e., he can run but he can't fight - but that's about it.
So weird.. he stayed in the sect for 15 years but can’t do martial arts😅😅… really want to know what is his back story for that🤣.. atleast ML at NIF and Legend of fei were both unhealthy to do any martial arts😅
1 7
Replying to Till the End of the Moon • May 2, 2023
Replying to deleted comment
From a drama lover like me i do agree that it’s not a masterpiece.. this drama has so many flaws.. but i still like it.. and i am eagerly waiting for each episodes😆.. i do love a high budget with popular actors drama on it
5 0
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • May 2, 2023
Totally agree🤣🤣 i think the writers need to do some justice to immortal realm🤣🤣 otherwise their reputation…
Exactly😅😂😂
1 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • May 2, 2023
I like this show so much more when the makeup and CGI is not excessive. I can't believe they wasted so much money…
🥲🥲 wow… i hope they will gain back from it
0 2
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • May 2, 2023
I am thinking they will release express episode for ep.37-40… if they don’t, it means we will probably have…
Yeah but they didn’t make money yet, the actors are the only one who gain money from it. And most people watch it from un-official sites such as kisskh and others.. that’s why i prefer to buy vip to support them.
0 1
Replying to xevca • May 2, 2023
Xianxia only exists to prove that immortals are d*ck-riding sheep who represent the worst traits of humanity.…
Totally agree🤣🤣 i think the writers need to do some justice to immortal realm🤣🤣 otherwise their reputation is damaged beyond repair
3 2
Replying to New Dawn • May 2, 2023
The most satisfying thing in the upcoming events is the violent death of Di Mian, he's the worst of them all😭…
Seriously? By whom?
0 3