News
Replying to Monicac25 • Apr 30, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
@Emmaline Zhang if I least she got stock in umbrella mode and don’t get out lol 😂
🤭🤭🤭yeah she should stay there forever
0 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Apr 30, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Why do the various sect think they are powerful enough and can trap the demon god minions, SY and JM? They really…
Atleast they almost succeed with one minion ... if only the other one didn't come to rescue so soon
1 1
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 30, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
That biatch finally revive, can we just skip her? 🤭🤭
5 2
Replying to Monicac25 • Apr 30, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Trailer 33=from youkou sorry for the quality I have to register with my phonehttps://vidmails.com/v/HEWUoAWXqW
It's trailer for ep.33...
0 4
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 30, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Good episodes today…. Another heartbreak for TTJ/jiumin😒😒😭 i feel sad for him..
5 0
On Dr. Romantic Season 3 • Apr 30, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
Lol messi vs ronaldo … 😆
3 1
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Apr 30, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
I never hated the guy that is the villian in almost all the dramas it always plays the same role so it is kind…
Yeah… i just watched him in Queen Maker as villain and now see him in here again😅😅 and also just found out he is a pedophile who slept with a minor in real life🤣🤣🤣🤣
2 1
Replying to Emma Rose • Apr 30, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
Quick question, should i watch the previous season?
No need if you dont want.. but you better at least watch season 2 for a better characters understanding because the ML FL and 95% casts are the same with season 2..
2 2
Replying to annarasumanara • Apr 29, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
I think this season will be the most intense season of all 3! the first two episodes were unlike most dramas where…
I am gonna say.. they have more budget on this 3rd season now😂😂
0 0
Replying to susina • Apr 29, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
Law suit for harassment where he was found guilty, still he is being cast everywhere. I read he had sex with a…
Seriously???? Wow he would be banned if he’s a chinese actor😒😒 he is not put into jail yet ?
0 1
Replying to Cho Na • Apr 29, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
Can't they fire a resident? That bratty Dong Hwa is useless and almost gets people killed. Replace him with Seon…
Yeah.. he’s like a half doctor a half gamer.. he should make up his mind by being a doctor😅😅😅.. but that military hunk is gonna join too
6 0
On Dr. Romantic Season 3 • Apr 29, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
Haiz that Cha dad might gonna be a pain in the ass for the rest of season🥲🥲
2 5
Replying to CEMS2001 • Apr 29, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
Wow I’m glad that I told you about it
Ouw i didnt check that either.. busy watching keep running variety show and the trust today
1 0
On Dr. Romantic Season 3 • Apr 29, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
Just finished 1st ep... i can't believe all the 2nd season's casts are coming back... and they have more budget on 3rd season 🤭🤭
0 0
Replying to CEMS2001 • Apr 29, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
Wow I’m glad that I told you about it
Lol yeah thanks for that... i didn't realize it until you told me🤭🤭
1 2
On Dr. Romantic Season 3 • Apr 29, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
Wow… i am glad it’s on disney+… i was ready to check on un-official sites but i am really glad i found it on disney+ … 😆😆
2 4
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Apr 29, 2023
Title The Trust
Huh? Die? I am still at 21🥲🥲
Romantic 3 is out today??? Wow this is a good news.. gonna find it 😆😆😆
1 1
Replying to Zharyn_RxAbIy • Apr 29, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Usually netflix will play the story on netflix after this drama end so ya i think thats why netflix tell you lost…
Can’t blame netflix… each C-drama has their own official platforms.. so, they will only sell the distribution rights after the drama ended or almost ended.. the platforms want people to buy vip or subscribe from their platforms too
2 0
Replying to CEMS2001 • Apr 29, 2023
Title The Trust
Father I will never have a big brother again. 😭😭😱😱😩😩. That really made me cry 😭
Huh? Die? I am still at 21🥲🥲
1 5
Replying to Meirengu • Apr 28, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Is it just me but Nian Bai Yu is fine as hell and I wish he got his own love story with his slow self. It would…
He will 😘
0 0

1
2
1