Editorials
On The Missing Piece • 13 hours ago
Title The Missing Piece
New episode of spoiler tell me it's worth waiting!
1 0
Replying to Jackie_the_ripper • 1 day ago
Title The Missing Piece
the psycho ward? ahah
Wanna join!? It's free! ^^
1 1
Replying to TuraiyaRehman • 1 day ago
Title The Missing Piece
Yes please 🥺 I could be the patient in your impatient hospital 😂
Sure sure! ✌🏻 We'll party together!
2 0
Replying to TuraiyaRehman • 2 days ago
Title The Missing Piece
Yes please 🥺 I could be the patient in your impatient hospital 😂
Hehe sure btw I was asking for myself before! But now I guess I can open a hospital myself... ^^
2 3
On The Missing Piece • 2 days ago
Title The Missing Piece
I'm impatient any hospitals need a patient!?
6 10
Replying to Noko • 3 days ago
Title Police in Love
Not st all
Haha no probs! Readers always expect much more from a series! ^^
0 1
On The Missing Piece • 3 days ago
Title The Missing Piece
The last 5 episodes, feels like I've just started this drama yesterday! 😮💨.... And I still don't know who's missing!?
2 0
Replying to Noko • 3 days ago
Title Police in Love
Not st all
How!? 🧐🤨 Didn't get to see the sexy handjob scene in bathtub according to Novel!
0 3
On Police in Love • 6 days ago
Title Police in Love
Robbed in episode 4 ! 🤧😮💨
0 5
Replying to Jet • 6 days ago
Title Only Friends: Dream On
total naked 💔
Oh poor you! ^^
2 1
On The Missing Piece • 6 days ago
Title The Missing Piece
Ep 1-5 present time story, ep 6-10 past stories that lead the results in present, and ep 11-15 will be leading us directly 4 years later in future! After the seperation period, shen mo meeting both mingxuan and ji an an's kid! ✌🏻🤧
7 4
Replying to StarSoul414 • 8 days ago
Title The Missing Piece
Ji Ming took up as substitute because one he was in love and two he felt horrible for taking Shen Mo's happiness…
Well shen mo is our unbreakable persistent boy! He'll soon be painting with his left hands just as beautiful! ✌🏻
1 1
Replying to VALAK • 8 days ago
Title The Missing Piece
Nope never! It will outgrow only! ^^ I love boys with wolf haircut!
Is it because he's giving some kind of pet dog's wibe?
0 1
Replying to anthea • 8 days ago
Title You Maniac
It’s a banger
Please elaborate
1 0
Replying to Jet • 8 days ago
Title Only Friends: Dream On
total naked 💔
Were you one of them!? 🧐
3 3
Replying to KSM4 • 8 days ago
Title The Missing Piece
I think Fan Xiao would win without even trying. I don't think much of Ji Ming Xuan. Imo, he's just an average…
Baby is too foolish and soft in emotions for his own bad! 🤧🥲
2 0
Replying to VALAK • 8 days ago
Title The Missing Piece
Nope never! It will outgrow only! ^^ I love boys with wolf haircut!
Well. As an artist I appreciate hairs, and maybe that's why they used it. Because most of the artist love long hairs or at least that wolf cut.... It feels so, appealing.... Though it depends on perspectives, you're not liking it, alright no issues! But I don't think the cut will go away!
3 3
On You Maniac • 8 days ago
Title You Maniac
How's this series!? Watchable or fuckable!!??
4 2
Replying to Rygon Taponee • 8 days ago
Title The Missing Piece
I just started this, please tell me they cut Shen Mo's hair at some point soon.
Nope never! It will outgrow only! ^^ I love boys with wolf haircut!
4 5
On The Missing Piece • 8 days ago
Title The Missing Piece
If fan xiao has to complete with ji mingxuan for a beautiful resort that is build by third party being liked by both's lovers shen mo and shut lang, who do you think will win!?
1 2
