I was roaming on the internet servers last night, trying to jump in anyone's phone to give them a hell of pleasure! And i found a boy jerking on while facing timing his boyfriend..... And poor fella peed along with cuming hard just seeing my killer face with hot body behind his naked bf! Take a guess which couple was that!?^^
Probably, but I do wish they slowed down and focused on quality over quantity. China used to release BLs rarely,…
Oh yeah I can't wait to see yun qi on screen again! ^^ Well, bittersweet love was my guilty choice, just Because I have a thing for historical romance drama! 😁 And the plot was interesting, despite the obvious fact you mentioned about the bottom.... Haha! He was a literal joke on audiance until last two episodes and the shift was good enough... I didn't mind the slow pacing but the ending was mild after all the drama and too much time gap, still we got to see the wedding and if i have to be disappointed about something that's only the corporate and share market theme.... Half of the series was only about the commerce and trading.... And I was cursing all the time my lack of knowledge in industrial area! Hence, it was done and over and honestly I am not going to recommend it to anyone! 😅
Few thoughts and opinions needed on few chinese BLS if anyone has watched all of these - All ideas are welcomed! ^^ until I wait for the next episode I need somthing to entertain me!
The promise of the soul Revenged love Abo desire To my shore Double helix Deep in Bittersweet love Ash The last oath Kiss or kill The missing piece - ongoing yeah I'm asking this too! ^^
Probably, but I do wish they slowed down and focused on quality over quantity. China used to release BLs rarely,…
Yeah deep in has no depth, yet i felt for first time that a series with plotholes can still get you till the end and it was obvious somehow I was already aware about what's the ending gonna be like.... Though talking about heavy potential and deep plot preparation... 😅 Bittersweet love has done its Homework pretty well in that case! The deeper the plot was, less action more suspense and so slow development i felt like dying but couldn't stop in middle.... Anyways missing piece is worth watching it might feel a bit fast in first few episodes and totally change the character's behaviour but it's actually I'm depth , the only fault is they made it pretty soft and what should I say like, very smooth and polished version... It's still ongoing, maybe we'll get something much better in future!
Probably, but I do wish they slowed down and focused on quality over quantity. China used to release BLs rarely,…
Well, i would say few of them are good as I watched deep in, TMS here and now watching the missing piece, it's all worthy above 8.5 rating! ✨ Though can't say the same about ash and the last oath yet! 🤔🙄 Okay double helix was good enough become of lu feng's acting alone! And if i have to say anything about about abo desire and revenged love, first one was a bit good Because it's still exists as one of its kind only, and the latter i don't know if should even watch it! 😮💨
No it's better than good and worse than bad.... It's worthy but the series is not doing much justice with the novel yet... The actors are really good...
Was there any NC in episode 12!? I'm cringe to see the process of real knotting! 🤧😝 Infront of this series, all AI vertical dramas feel much better! 😮💨🙄
Not me wondering why they went with such a heavy set when there were no extra cast or even normal typical dummies to add in the engagement hall background! 🙄 Neither there where the crowd to see mingxuan's rage on the scar man when the rapid punches being delivered..... As mentioned in the novel! That small addition would have delivered such a realistic effect....
Compare to the fact that how many times mingxuan emphasized that shen mo can terminate the contract at his own will.... Easily without any pulls, there was nothing like this happened in novel....
Not me reminding myself again and again and to others too , to not get very attached with ji an an.... She's goona dia with chronic heart disease like her mother.... 🤧
I feel glad enough to myself that I read the whole novel because there were so many things in todays episode that were written very beautifully in novel compared to the scenes.... I like the changes and details they put in episode 3, some scenes warrant mentioned in novel, so I'll see this as an upgrade because compared to those slow paced novel scenes these new editions are much better and good enough to run a smooth plot.... In ep 4, The bathroom confront scene was the most vulnerable and deligate one that could have been gone much more better..... 🙄 Because the time shen mo was dialing the number it was a memory motor relapse of zhuo yang's number at that time three years ago, shen mo tried uncountable times but it never reached, that's why this time when he realised he is typing mingxuan's number he himself was surprised, will mingxuan really come to save him? And when he did, shen mo was shocked so he dialed again to check if he's not interested a dream! 🤧 The emphasis of contract termination by mingxuan again and again was never in novel...... To say I liked the car parking lot scene between shen mo and zhuo yang went pretty well! The last scene was already beautiful enough! ✌🏻
Oh my ! The fact that mingxuan was smiling so softly at the end of the episodes males me fear the hatred I'm going to have for him, when zhou yang will tell shen mo it was mingxuan who revealed about their secret relationship to mrs. zhuo 3 years back, leading her to have shen mo get out of way and whole psychological trauma! 🤧🙄
And i found a boy jerking on while facing timing his boyfriend.....
And poor fella peed along with cuming hard just seeing my killer face with hot body behind his naked bf!
Take a guess which couple was that!?^^
Well, bittersweet love was my guilty choice, just Because I have a thing for historical romance drama! 😁 And the plot was interesting, despite the obvious fact you mentioned about the bottom.... Haha! He was a literal joke on audiance until last two episodes and the shift was good enough... I didn't mind the slow pacing but the ending was mild after all the drama and too much time gap, still we got to see the wedding and if i have to be disappointed about something that's only the corporate and share market theme.... Half of the series was only about the commerce and trading.... And I was cursing all the time my lack of knowledge in industrial area!
Hence, it was done and over and honestly I am not going to recommend it to anyone! 😅
All ideas are welcomed! ^^ until I wait for the next episode I need somthing to entertain me!
The promise of the soul
Revenged love
Abo desire
To my shore
Double helix
Deep in
Bittersweet love
Ash
The last oath
Kiss or kill
The missing piece - ongoing yeah I'm asking this too! ^^
Though talking about heavy potential and deep plot preparation... 😅 Bittersweet love has done its Homework pretty well in that case! The deeper the plot was, less action more suspense and so slow development i felt like dying but couldn't stop in middle....
Anyways missing piece is worth watching it might feel a bit fast in first few episodes and totally change the character's behaviour but it's actually I'm depth , the only fault is they made it pretty soft and what should I say like, very smooth and polished version... It's still ongoing, maybe we'll get something much better in future!
Though can't say the same about ash and the last oath yet! 🤔🙄
Okay double helix was good enough become of lu feng's acting alone! And if i have to say anything about about abo desire and revenged love, first one was a bit good Because it's still exists as one of its kind only, and the latter i don't know if should even watch it! 😮💨
It's so beautiful! 😭
My rating will never go above 2.5 ⭐ and this rating is only for boat! ❤️
Compare to the fact that how many times mingxuan emphasized that shen mo can terminate the contract at his own will.... Easily without any pulls, there was nothing like this happened in novel....
I like the changes and details they put in episode 3, some scenes warrant mentioned in novel, so I'll see this as an upgrade because compared to those slow paced novel scenes these new editions are much better and good enough to run a smooth plot....
In ep 4, The bathroom confront scene was the most vulnerable and deligate one that could have been gone much more better..... 🙄
Because the time shen mo was dialing the number it was a memory motor relapse of zhuo yang's number at that time three years ago, shen mo tried uncountable times but it never reached, that's why this time when he realised he is typing mingxuan's number he himself was surprised, will mingxuan really come to save him? And when he did, shen mo was shocked so he dialed again to check if he's not interested a dream! 🤧
The emphasis of contract termination by mingxuan again and again was never in novel......
To say I liked the car parking lot scene between shen mo and zhuo yang went pretty well!
The last scene was already beautiful enough! ✌🏻