Celebrity Replying to cchristina • Dec 17, 2025
Title Supersensory Maze
Do you mean cartoonish psycho and blockbuster villain cackling, or just that you don't like the type? I'm trying…
I've watched up to episode 13, and Ming Cheng has more dimension now, and you get more of his backstory. If he was a pure psycho, then I would've stopped watching the show 😅 You get to see some of the reasons behind his actions. Side note - I loved The First Shot! And Lele was a great villain.
2 4
Replying to OnceUponATime • Dec 16, 2025
Title Shadow Punisher
Glad to see LYX and Alen Feng in another drama together.
I agree! I loved them both in Whispers of Fate.
9 0
Replying to eda_22 • Dec 16, 2025
Title Huang Jin Tai
Does anyone knows when the second season will come put?
I don't think anything has been confirmed. It would be nice if there was a second season! I'm not counting on it though 🤷🏼♀️
2 0
Replying to Etherealblue • Dec 16, 2025
Title Supersensory Maze
Haha, yeah. When I watched that scene I was like, 👀👀. I mean, the way Zheng Ming looks at Jingzhi throughout…
Haha, yes. I kinda feel bad for Zheng Ming too, because as the series goes on, you find out how rough his childhood/adolescence was. Anyway, he will at least get a hug at some point from the ML, since there's a clip in the end credits of it, so that makes me feel a little better. He's still done some bad stuff though, so not excusing his actions.
0 1
Replying to ChasingXiaoGe • Dec 16, 2025
Title Supersensory Maze
what is this atmosphere between jingzhi and Zheng ming(ep 5) 😭 why are they looking at each other like that…
Haha, yeah. When I watched that scene I was like, 👀👀. I mean, the way Zheng Ming looks at Jingzhi throughout the series almost feels more than just "brotherly" love...but he is a sociopath, so 🤷🏼♀️
1 3
On Supersensory Maze • Dec 16, 2025
Title Supersensory Maze
I'm enjoying this drama so far. The (toxic) bromance is definitely there!
2 0
Replying to Chia • Dec 15, 2025
Title Towards the Truth
so if i understand well... this is good and worth the time but the subs fvck up the experience for you?
The subs aren't that great with this one, but I still really enjoyed it despite that. If you’re a fan of bromance like I am, then this is definitely the show for you 😊 It also has a happy ending 👍🏼
4 1
On Huang Jin Tai • Dec 15, 2025
Title Huang Jin Tai
This drama takes a lot of inspiration from Nirvana in Fire, but it's still SO good. The bromance is so touching 😭 One of my favorite recent watches. Really well done for a vertical drama.
2 1
Replying to Etherealblue • Dec 15, 2025
Title Supersensory Maze
I just finished episode 11, and it seems like the focus is shifting back to the cases and the dynamics between…
I definitely agree with you. I suppose we'll just have to see where the story takes everything.
0 0
Replying to cchristina • Dec 15, 2025
Title Supersensory Maze Spoiler
They had such a good story (traffickers, betrayal, guilty secrets, murder, photos, psychology, unhinged suspects)…
I just finished episode 11, and it seems like the focus is shifting back to the cases and the dynamics between the two "brothers".
0 2
