Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: United States
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: October 05
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 15, 2025
Replying to YanYan • 1 hour ago
Random but Fang Yilun is serving looks 🔥🔥🔥
As he does in all of his dramas 😆 I especially like his styling and outfits in this one though ☺️
0 0
Replying to Etherealblue • 5 hours ago
@Xiang83 made a good comment here explaining the dynamic:https://kisskh.at/757865-mei-ying-shen-bu#comment-27759986I'm…
Yeah, I understand your feeling with closure 😭 I mean, they are my profile picture 😆😭 I'm happy to see them getting along in this drama though.

I'm a BIG bromance watcher, and if you're looking for bromance dramas, I'm always happy to recommend them, and I've also made a few lists as well ☺️
0 1
Replying to LoveDemonGodTTJ • 5 hours ago
Lisi blood and stab counts etc 🔪: stab counts👋🏻:face slaps to others 🩸: blood spits 🥚: none of…
Oh, yay! We finally get some 👋🏼👋🏼action in episode 13!
3 0
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • 5 hours ago
Why everyone saying this is BL baiting? I am an avid BL watcher and there is nothing BL baiting here. Y'all ain't…
Just the trolls being trolls 🤦🏼‍♀️ Nothing baiting at all in this drama. Just pure friendship, teamwork and cases 👍🏼
4 3
Replying to lolalovesdramas • 6 hours ago
Can someone tell me how the bromance is between Luo Yunxi and Alen Fang, what is their dynamic like?
@Xiang83 made a good comment here explaining the dynamic:
https://kisskh.at/757865-mei-ying-shen-bu#comment-27759986

I'm enjoying their friendship so far! l'm up to episode 12. There are some nice moments of friendship bromance, but it's not the main focus and it's not as intense as in Whispers of Fate. This is more of a teamwork and case drama, and with less focus on individual bonds with team members.

I will say, Li Si spends the most time with Meng Rui vs other characters so far. But I think Bai Zhen Zhu will have her character arc too, and Li Si will probably help her out with that, like he has been with Meng Rui currently.
3 3
Replying to Etherealblue • 1 day ago
I'm very disappointed with the lack of blood spits 😭😭🤣
Haha 😆 And the shortage from Whispers of Fate.
4 0
Replying to LoveDemonGodTTJ • 1 day ago
Lisi blood and stab counts etc 🔪: stab counts👋🏻:face slaps to others 🩸: blood spits 🥚: none of…
I'm very disappointed with the lack of blood spits 😭😭🤣
3 3
Replying to 16771906 • 2 days ago
Title Mr.Kill
haha who served better bromance this year? skynani in wu or dewtee in mr kill?
I liked Wu a little better personally, but both were good 👍🏼👍🏼
0 0
Replying to chanelboy • 2 days ago
is this any link with whisper of fate or just same case?
No link at all. Just with a few of the same cast members 👍🏼
7 0
Replying to Moonwhisper • 2 days ago
Yes it is. :( the actual actor face has been switched
Yeah, it's a pretty stupid reason 😑
0 0
Replying to Moonwhisper • 2 days ago
Yes it is. :( the actual actor face has been switched
A comment down below said it was because the actor was in a BL drama 🤦🏼‍♀️😑 Gotta love the Chinese government and their strange censorship rules...
1 2
On Shadow Punisher • 2 days ago
Ohh, a two certain characters have a past together as children 👀 It'll be interesting to see when the person who doesn't know finds out.

I enjoyed the last two episodes. I'm loving Li Si and Meng Rui interactions. I can't get enough of them 😆
12 1
Replying to Architectofnonsence • 2 days ago
As usual Luo Yun Xi is the best ,, he makes any costume drama amazing and interesting no matter what and this…
Yeah, I wish Alen dubbed his own voice as well. I've gotten used to the dubbed voice, but it took me a few episodes lol.
4 0
Replying to Architectofnonsence • 2 days ago
Is it true that the Untamed director directed this drama ?? I've heard a rumor
Yes 👍🏼 It's the same director 😊
4 0
On Shadow Punisher • 4 days ago
Ayeee! I'm two thirds of the way done with episode 7, and Jeremy Xu is making his debut 😁 Okay, back to watching 🤓
4 0
On Shadow Punisher • 4 days ago
My impressions of the first 6 episodes:
Pros:
- high quality production, very beautiful visuals, sets, costumes and OST.
- intriguing plot, with dark mysteries, very fitting for spooky season
- Luo Yunxi and Alen Fang - I'm continuing to watch this partially for them 😆
Cons:
- characters feel rather stiff without much backstory so far (we get some of Li Si's backstory, which is nice). Although interactions between characters are fun to watch, they still feel rather hollow to me, without enough heart behind it (yet).
- the whole story in general feels a little hollow - I want characters to give me a reason to care for them, I want more meaningful interactions between characters.

Anyway, I hope we get more backstories with the leads, because I do like them. And the story is interesting. Looking forward to future episodes 😊
7 0
Replying to Enigma05 • 4 days ago
So wait is LS the 4th prince in question?
Yes, I believe he is!
1 1
Replying to Andy Yang • 4 days ago
I only wanna see lots and lots of bromance. I didn’t get my happy ending in WOF and I really hope these two…
SAME! 🥺🙏🏼
2 1
Replying to Azure • 4 days ago
Subtle romance ahead in the drama
I hope there isn't much romance 🤞🏼 I'd rather it be with side characters than the main trio 😭😅 But subtle is better than full on romance in these types of shows
2 0
Replying to Dark king 90 • 4 days ago
Please be a happy ending...please be a happy ending😩🤞
I sure HOPE it does🙏🏼🙏🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🥺🥺 I'll just prepare for a sad ending and if it's happy, I'll be pleasantly surprised.
3 0