After the recent promos for this drama, I'm very interested! It looks like it'll be a nice mentor/mentee type dynamic between Huang Xuan and Mark Na, with an interesting plot!
Depends on how you interpret their relationship 🤷🏼♀️😊 It could definitely be gay if you wanted it to be, or you could just see them as super close bros. Either way, the bromance is great 👍🏼
Just a reminder y'all, this is by the SAME director as The Untamed 😊 Not saying it'll have bromance like that, it definitely doesn't need to, but it still makes me even more excited to watch it! 😁
Omg Yunxi and Alen is in the drama again!! Now i want to see some interaction and bromance between them continue…
Yep! SAME. My profile icon says it all 😆 I'm trying not to set my expectations too high though, so I won't be disappointed, but I do hope for at least some bromance 🤞🏼
This drama is too heavy and dark for a mini drama.
It is really dark. Darker and more violent than I was expecting 😭 But still quite good IMO. I'm going to continue watching it for the two leads, but I expect a sad ending 😞
The "Destiny" OST is SO so good! It's been a few months, but it's still suck in my head 🥹 I miss Wu, but am very much looking forward to SkyNani's next project!
Am I the only one being disappointed? I was expecting a plot twist but only got a predictable plot. I believed…
You're not the only one. I was a little as well. There was a so much POTENTIAL in the plot, but they didn't follow through with a lot of it, leaving holes in the story and making some scenes feel hollow. I still enjoyed it, and loved the show's message about corruption. I maybe rated it higher than I needed to, but I REALLY appreciate happy endings! I watch a lot of Cdramas, and a lot of their endings are sad or open 😭
I would absolutely watch another drama with Dew and Tee though! I hope they get another project together!
Haven't felt this satisfied with an ending scene in a LONG time 🥹Dew and Tee did great, and I really HOPE they get to do another project together!!🤞🏼 Off did an amazing job portraying Thun as well.
The plot was predictable and I do I feel like a lot of things were half baked in the story. They had a good foundation, but it never fully delivered to it's potential IMO. HOWEVER, it was still good! And definitely worth my time 😁
I would absolutely watch another drama with Dew and Tee though! I hope they get another project together!
The plot was predictable and I do I feel like a lot of things were half baked in the story. They had a good foundation, but it never fully delivered to it's potential IMO. HOWEVER, it was still good! And definitely worth my time 😁