Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: United States
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: October 05
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 15, 2025
On The Underworld • Sep 4, 2026
Okay! This is pretty good 👍🏼 Good acting and interesting story so far! And to anyone wondering: yes, it has lots of bromance 😁
4 0
Replying to Anaira • Sep 2, 2026
Title Pull Strings
Did ARP dubbed himself?
Yes, he did. So did Ai Mi
2 0
Replying to ubaldelorijane18 • Sep 2, 2026
if bromance I'm in 🥰🥰🥰 .
I'm definitely expecting it to have at least some bromance in it 😊
3 0
Replying to my_other_side • Sep 1, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
I know rightt.. I'm excited to know the ending but also feel sad because I don't want this series to endd huarghhh
Yeah, same 😭
1 0
On Mr.Kill • Sep 1, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
Oh, and poor Kaye 😭 Seeing him suffer all on his own in this episode was rough. Someone give this man a HUG PLEASE 😭 He's been through so much 😞 Phat got his hug from Kaye, now Phat, time to STEP UP before it's too late 😣
9 0
On Mr.Kill • Sep 1, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
What a great episode! So many twists and turns! Dew is SO GOOD as Kaye. And Tee's doing a nice job too 👍🏼 It's not fair we only have ONE episode left 😭 Tuesdays will feel really empty after next week 😞
6 2
Replying to Fakhi • Sep 1, 2026
Can someone recommend me more of his dramas but no romance. Or even similar plot with other actors and strictly…
Hmmm, I know I'm a little late to comment, but you may like Whispers of Fate! (My profile icon is from that series). It's by the same author as Mysterious Lotus Casebook, a different vibe, but it does have fun male lead trio for a nice chunk of the series 😊 And a good amount of bromance in the show. It's a drama where you can ship the male lead with pretty much anyone he interacts with 😆 There is a female character who likes the male lead and she tries to "romance" him, but it doesn't really go anywhere in the end. He's too obsessed with trying to save his mentor for any real romance anyway. P.S: it looks like we share a lot of the same tastes in dramas! I'm a huge fan of bromance myself, and it looks like you are too 😊
0 1
Replying to peng-peng • Aug 31, 2026
Title We Are Us
Was there any romance in VoS?
Of course there was romance, bromance on the other hand, perhaps a little? I admittedly haven't watched VoS yet, because it was a little more romance focused 😅 Fangs of Fortune definitely had bromance though.
0 1
Replying to Penguin03 • Aug 31, 2026
I want season 2 with the same actorsI read somewhere that they removed a lot they should release a uncut version…
I'd love a second season 😭 And yes, they unfortunately did cut out scenes 😔 Very unnecessary cuts because of stupid censorship 🙄 If only there was an uncut version somewhere...but yeah, I doubt they'd ever release something like that 😭
5 0
Replying to Etherealblue • Aug 30, 2026
Title Pull Strings
This one does have some romance, but it's not a main focus of the story. And there are many great dramas out there…
I love Myserious Lotus Casebook 🥹 Guardians of the Dafeng is on my watchlist. Most of my favorite dramas I've watched don't have romance as the focus anyway. Although, I'm a big bromance fan, so 🤷🏼‍♀️😆
2 0
On We Are Us • Aug 30, 2026
Title We Are Us
Silently praying this drama will have bromance too, since it's an Edward Guo drama 😆🤞🏼
5 3
Replying to maizus • Aug 30, 2026
Title Pull Strings
no romance ??? hhmm I wonder if it's a thriller or comedy adventure... or else how can a Historical drama have…
This one does have some romance, but it's not a main focus of the story.

And there are many great dramas out there that have little to no romance 😊 But I suppose it's a personal preference thing too 🤷🏼‍♀️
7 3
Replying to Crysi06 • Aug 30, 2026
Title Pull Strings
I just finished Road to Splendor and bawled my eyes out. I was watching this to take the edge off and laugh...…
Aw, man. I'm on episode 12 now, and it's been a really funny and light ride so far, I was hoping that tone would continue 😭Why do Cdramas always do this to me, haha 😆 Welp, now I know what to prepare myself for. I may wait until all of the episodes are out before I finish, and see what the final verdict is 👍🏼
0 3
Replying to Melina Asli • Aug 30, 2026
Title We Are Us
The novel is not romantic one. Only 10% without single kiss scene but for drama it doesn't actually matter. Firstly…
Okay, that's good to know 😊 Obviously, I'm not familiar with the novel 😅 And yes, I assumed romance wouldn't be a big part of the drama anyway, because there wasn't a tag. Yeah, from the GJM works I've watched, he doesn't do much overt romance. He does like to add bromance though 😆 So, I wouldn't mind at all if this drama has some bromance 😁🤞🏼
2 0
Replying to Andy Yang • Aug 30, 2026
Title Pull Strings
Not controversial to me. I actually didn’t want romance either. Mainly because I don’t see the chemistry fully…
Well, that's definitely better than marrying all 4 women 😵😭
2 0
Replying to Andy Yang • Aug 30, 2026
Title Pull Strings
Not controversial to me. I actually didn’t want romance either. Mainly because I don’t see the chemistry fully…
Oh, that's all good 😆 Not a big deal at all 👍🏼 I thought I had read something about a possibility of that in the comments a few days ago anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️
1 0
Replying to Areum • Aug 30, 2026
Title Pull Strings
Me too….i usually hate romance in these genres wr they lose the focus by saving stupid love interests or get…
Haha, well said 👏🏼😆
1 0
Replying to Ifa • Aug 30, 2026
Title Pull Strings
Same here. I actually prefer no romance, or at most, just a little.
Yep, same 👍🏼 A lot of the dramas I watch these days have no romance or just have hints of it.
1 0
Replying to Andy Yang • Aug 30, 2026
Title Pull Strings
Not controversial to me. I actually didn’t want romance either. Mainly because I don’t see the chemistry fully…
Oh, they're giving him a romance too? 😑 Thanks for the heads up 😆 I'll prepare myself as I'm watching future episodes 😅
1 2