Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: United States
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: October 05
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 15, 2025
Replying to Vali • 4 days ago
I'm liking the drama so far. My only complaint is the costumes, I think they need to be simpler not this extra.
I love the costumes 😍😁
1 0
On Shadow Punisher • 4 days ago
I really like the end credit OST song! I wish Alen and Luo Yunxi had sung songs in the OST 😢 Both have great voices! And I'm kind of sad Alen didn't run his own voice like in Zhan Zhou Adventures, because I like his speaking voice! But the actor who did the dubbing with Alen's voice does a fine job 👍🏼 it just feels more real to me when it's done by the actual actor. But still enjoying the show!
3 0
On Shadow Punisher • 5 days ago
First episode done 👍🏼I liked it! Like other people have said, more style than substance in the first episode and some cliche story beats , but things definitely got more interesting in the second half of the episode. I'm invested and am excited to see what happens next! It's 11pm where I live, so I'll be watching the other episodes tomorrow.
8 0
Replying to Etherealblue • 5 days ago
SO good!! And not Luo Yunxi getting stabbed with a flute AGAIN lol 😭🤦🏼‍♀️😆 His characters just…
And a lot of blood spitting 😆
0 1
Replying to Enigma05 • 5 days ago
Trailer: https://weibo.com/7871820388/5349494092992211
SO good!! And not Luo Yunxi getting stabbed with a flute AGAIN lol 😭🤦🏼‍♀️😆 His characters just can't catch a break 🤦🏼‍♀️
1 3
Replying to Vince • 5 days ago
Oh, damn this is dropping tomorrow?? Finally.
It is!! 😁🎉🎉
2 0
On Shadow Punisher • 5 days ago
I'm kind of getting Zhan Zhou Adventure vibes with our main trio 😆 I know the storyline and characters are different, but it's probably because Alen Fang is in both those dramas, haha.
4 0
Replying to Etherealblue • 5 days ago
That's definitely a good way to watch it 😭 As you can see with my profile icon, I loved them both a lot in…
😅😭
0 0
Replying to lolalovesdramas • 5 days ago
Who else is treating this as Tang Lici's second life? Hoping for bromance with Alen Fang, let's hope in this lifetime…
That's definitely a good way to watch it 😭 As you can see with my profile icon, I loved them both a lot in WOF 😆 I'm definitely expecting some friendship bromance between them in this show 👍🏼 At least they'll be on better terms 🥹
1 2
Replying to Enigma05 • 5 days ago
Clip: https://weibo.com/7871820388/5349239821702672
Love it 😆
0 0
Replying to Etherealblue • 6 days ago
The trailers to me definitely give a different vibe than Whispers of Fate. This is a mystery based drama, while…
Oh, haha 😆 Yeah, a few of the same leads! Although Luo and Alen's characters will be on better terms in this drama. Alen won't be trying to kill Luo Yunxi's character for most of the drama, like in WOF😆 I see an uneasy alliance at first, that eventually turns into a friendship/comaradarie in the end.
3 0
On Shadow Punisher • 6 days ago
Let's hope Luo Yunxi's character doesn't meet a tragic end in this drama, like some of his other costume dramas 🙏🏼😭🤞🏼 I'm hopeful for this one though!
8 0
Replying to Xiang83 • 6 days ago
Let us see what happens :) As long as the main plot, cases, and character developments are well done plus working…
Yeah, execution and good writing is what matters most 👍🏼

I like knowing ahead of time if there is any type of romance between main leads before I watch a drama, instead of being jump-scared in the middle of a show with a romance subplot 😆 But I'm kind of a bromance fanatic, so I'm definitely biased haha.

I do watch romance dramas too, just not as often as non-romance or bromance shows.

I haven't watched Remnants of Gold yet, but I want to eventually! And yeah, I hope the two FLs will be great friends too. We don't get enough of healthy female friendships in dramas.
4 1
Replying to Areca-chan • 6 days ago
Another bickering of Li Si x Bai Zhenzhu in same place lol. https://x.com/forpus3_/status/2105311532594991210These…
And my bromance loving a$$ wishing it was Li Si hand cuffed to Meng Rui instead 🤣🤣

Anyway, it's still a fun scene, and I'm sure their dynamics will be enjoyable to watch 😊
2 0
Replying to Masterxys • 6 days ago
this feels like second whispers of fate i just hope its actually better than that
The trailers to me definitely give a different vibe than Whispers of Fate. This is a mystery based drama, while WOF was not as much. This one seems more grounded, with no Xianxia elements, and more case focused. It's more of a mystical wuxia 👍🏼
6 2
Replying to Etherealblue • 6 days ago
I love this new new trailer! It really highlights the wuxia elements of the story and the fun dynamics and teamwork…
I'll check out the article!

My birthday is on October 5th, but I'm sure it will be a good birthday, because Shadow Punisher will be out 😆
4 0
Replying to Xiang83 • 6 days ago
“Shadow Punisher” is set in the fictional timeline of the Great Shi Dynasty, during the 37th year of the Hongyun…
I love this new new trailer! It really highlights the wuxia elements of the story and the fun dynamics and teamwork between the main cast 😊
3 2
Replying to Areca-chan • 6 days ago
Li Si x Bai Zhenzhu is bickering duo who always fight over small things. When Bai Zhenzhu handcuffs Li Si 😋👀https://x.com/Xixiko0728/status/2105276375867457718
Haha 😆 It looks like we'll have some fun dynamics between the trio!
2 0