Editorials Replying to Eunice888 • Jul 14, 2024
Person Luo Yun Xi
Ashes of love, princess silver and follow your heart are good for me. Script is important and it has nothing to…
Yes wishing SLY success 😊
2 0
Replying to Worthyprncz • Jul 13, 2024
Person Luo Yun Xi
His dramas are always medicore except with bai lu lol.
Ashes of love, princess silver and follow your heart are good for me. Script is important and it has nothing to do with the female lead
4 0
Replying to Worthyprncz • Jul 13, 2024
Person Luo Yun Xi
His dramas are always medicore except with bai lu lol.
Ashes of love, princess silver and follow your heart are good for me. Script is important and it has nothing to do with the female lead
12 2
Replying to Komododragon72 • Jul 11, 2024
Title Whispers of Fate
https://x.com/Allcbizmelons/status/1811359399111438444?t=IapoY4VGlV4cRnROO1CS9Q&s=19mango tv's dramas top 10 reservationsTop…
🎉
0 2
Replying to zary11278 • Jul 10, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart
This drama is like going to a five star restaurant and ordering a really expensive dish that looks great but as…
I find the dubbing ok, and i think all dramas are encouraging actors and actresses to use their own voice so there should not be a voice actor
2 0
Replying to Aml m • Jul 10, 2024
Title Whispers of Fate
Have they finished filming?
Yes
2 0
Replying to AmaranthisSol • Jul 7, 2024
Person Luo Yun Xi
I feel that Leo can do no wrong acting, he's so talented! Currently watching him in 'Follow Your Heart' what I…
Same 😍
3 0
Replying to LoveDemonGodTTJ • Jul 7, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart
did anyone notice that LYX is able to cry differently in each of his role? Tantai Jin still the best crier of…
2 blood spits 😂
4 0
Replying to LeeMinoz • Jul 5, 2024
Person Luo Yun Xi
I hope LYX takes his time to pick an amazing project that matches his excellent skills next time.
I just feel that it is hard for actors to find the good script but I wish he can star in a good drama
2 0
Replying to Kiara • Jul 3, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart
Jiang Xin Bai finally broke 9 on Vlinkage despite barely had any screen times ☺️🎉https://x.com/Natapori/status/1808315044939420058Follow…
🎉
0 0
Replying to Mermaid • Jul 3, 2024
Person Luo Yun Xi
My baby's birthday month is here 😍
🎂🎉
0 0
Replying to Kiara • Jul 3, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart
I'm still processing their chaotic wedding night. It was hilarious on so many levels 😂😭 definitely my favorite.…
Congrats 🎉
0 0
Replying to Kiara • Jul 3, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart
I'm still processing their chaotic wedding night. It was hilarious on so many levels 😂😭 definitely my favorite.…
Congrats 🎉
1 0
Replying to Fiona • Jul 3, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart
Why all “mothers” are this annoying…
😂
1 0
Replying to Fiona • Jul 3, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart
Why all “mothers” are this annoying…
😂
2 0
Replying to maya_x • Jul 3, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart
I remember seeing that umbrella scene in the trailer & thinking there must be an assassin or something but his…
Yes hahaha
1 0
Replying to Cho Na • Jul 1, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart
Ep 26: The funniest wedding night I've ever seen in dramaland!!! 🤣🤣🤣
😂
1 0
Replying to Nahlabee4 • Jul 1, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart
The boat wedding was epic, but this one was the funniest in dramaland’s history 😂😂😂
😂
1 0
Replying to Fiona • Jul 1, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart
Things getting too serious and intense now for me but I love it. Just don’t forget to give me a happy ending…
I think rom com have happy endings
1 1
Replying to LoveDemonGodTTJ • Jul 1, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart
hehe I’m 99% sure it’s a HE
Yes hahaha
1 0