Editorials Replying to Zeefaa • Jun 27, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart
Chemistry is building up yaaay😍 at first I felt like they were a fun and sweet bickering duo but now I'm getting…
😍
0 0
Replying to tanjinaafrin • Jun 27, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart
Aside from everything, I just love watching song yi.❤️
Me too
1 0
Replying to AleksandraSucur • Jun 27, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart
"Then, sleep with me"---when I've thought to drop this drama, these few words convinced me to keep watching 👌Actually,…
😂😂😂
0 0
Replying to Faebelle • Jun 27, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart
If Yan's house is 'run down' I must live in a skip LOL I ve always wanted a tree swing... I don't know why we're…
It is their genes 😂
2 0
Replying to Saffy88 • Jun 27, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart
Although the plot is meandering at this point, and am distracted by the return of Zhang Ling He in Princess Royal,…
😂😂😂
0 0
Replying to Komododragon72 • Jun 27, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart
8444 so far
Yay
0 0
Replying to OldieDevz18 • Jun 27, 2024
Title Whispers of Fate
The FL LinYun is very pretty in ancient costumes ! Excited to see her with Xixi !I can feel the chemistry
Yes i agree
1 0
Replying to LoveDemonGodTTJ • Jun 26, 2024
Person Luo Yun Xi
oh wow , we got haters here too ?
Yes 😐
0 0
Replying to LoveDemonGodTTJ • Jun 26, 2024
Person Luo Yun Xi
thanks I kept seeing this melon too. hopefully only takes 2.5 months to make for 24 eps then he can fit in another…
Like to see him more on historical dramas hahaha
0 0
Replying to LoveDemonGodTTJ • Jun 26, 2024
Person Luo Yun Xi
thanks I kept seeing this melon too. hopefully only takes 2.5 months to make for 24 eps then he can fit in another…
Like to see him more on historical dramas hahaha
0 1
Replying to shoeskoo • Jun 26, 2024
Person Luo Yun Xi
is Luo Yunxi filming something right now?
Nope
0 0
Replying to Nahlabee4 • Jun 26, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart
I must say this is the first time I really liked the FL as lead. I couldn’t watch My Heroic Husband as I felt…
Destined is good 😊
2 0
Replying to 12340867 • Jun 26, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart
FSMM which is already flopped, Iqiyi score is 9.5 ....so IQIYI score is not that much important...the most important…
I dont think douban is reliable because there are good dramas of famous actresses which gets low douban score
0 1
Replying to 12340867 • Jun 26, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart
I have not started watching this drama yet, so I came here just to check reviews but here people are discussing…
Maybe they did not even watch the drama
0 0
Replying to 12340867 • Jun 26, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart
I have not started watching this drama yet, so I came here just to check reviews but here people are discussing…
Agree with what you said 😊
0 0
Replying to RBF • Jun 26, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart
Ah, AvenueX sicced her crowd on LYX yesterday. Now it makes sense.
What does sicced mean 😊
0 1
Replying to LoveDemonGodTTJ • Jun 26, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart
I see a trend in all LYX drama , all his character can cook !! 🥰 hubby material hehe
Indeed hahaha
0 1
Replying to sweatpea • Jun 26, 2024
Person Luo Yun Xi
can we move on from this "thin" things? are you not tired? He's smarter and better than most of you know.
Agree 😊
1 0
Replying to 10543189 • Jun 26, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart
Based on the rating it’s not that good?
I'm watching dramas with 8.0 rating
0 0
Replying to 10543189 • Jun 26, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart
Based on the rating it’s not that good?
I think8.0 is a good rating
1 0