News
Replying to Hlub • Jun 26, 2023
Title King the Land
Maybe it's because I've been stressed at work recently, but I kinda enjoy this one. Just mindless and silly with…
I totally agree, it's perfect for relaxing. I don't get the hate comments, it's a rom-com, not a "deep" melodrama or whatever. It's silly, cheesy & fun to watch, which makes it the perfect summer drama. ☺️
10 0
Replying to soapopera • Jun 23, 2023
Title The Iron Squad
Were you able to find where to watch with eng sub? I still cant find it. If you did, can you tell me the link?…
I watched the raw version in the end. I'll let you know if I ever come across subs ☺️
0 1
On The Secret Romantic Guesthouse • May 16, 2023
Title The Secret Romantic Guesthouse
I was hooked after the first couple of episodes, but I feel like it should've been a bit shorter - 12 or 16 episodes. Still, it was a very enjoyable drama with good actors, interesting characters and solid storyline.
2 0
Lily Alice • Feb 13, 2023
Article SBS Drops Still-Cuts of K-drama Taxi Driver Season 2 Character Lim Bok Ja
Can't wait to watch the new season :D
2 0
Replying to Cryptolyte • Jan 22, 2023
Title The Forbidden Marriage
Does it have action and politics ? or just romance and comedy
It has more comedy, romance and action scenes, very little politics, at least it seemed like that to me. The accent is on comedy, but it's really well done, not cheesy.
2 0
Replying to KikoEch • Dec 25, 2022
Title The First Responders
Idk how yall are shipping DoJin with Seol when she basically views him as a mentor and big brother and has never…
That's what I thought too. They didn't even go on a date, they're just work colleagues. That ring scene was so out of place.
6 0
Replying to bloomingtide • Sep 11, 2022
Title Good Job
I would have suggested From Now On Showtime and maybe Cafe Minamdang in regards of similar crime/investigation…
Yeah, that's the problem, I already watched everything lol 😂 But thank you for the recommendation, it will be helpful for others too. Maybe I should rewatch From Now On Showtime, it was a good one 😃
1 0
On Good Job • Sep 10, 2022
Title Good Job
Even though it's full of cliches and cheesy lines, it's so fun to watch that I don't even mind. I wish more episodes were released per week, now I'm searching for something similar to watch while waiting 😄
9 2
On One Dollar Lawyer • Aug 23, 2022
Title One Dollar Lawyer
Excited to see the leads acting together again, they were great in The Veil.
4 0
On Jinxed at First • Aug 4, 2022
Title Jinxed at First
This would've been a lot better if it was a 10 or 12 episode drama :/ I really enjoyed the first 10 or so episodes, but then it rapidly went downhill because of too many unnecessary twists and dragging.
7 1
Replying to cocovanne • Jul 6, 2022
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill
I just love officer Ji Won tak - his character is such a mood!
Me too. I wish there were even more scenes with that couple :)
3 1
lo_ve • Jul 4, 2022
Article Lee Ha Eun to return to the second season of "The Good Detective"
Can't wait for it. :D I didn't expect there would be a second season since it's rare for kdramas, but I'm definitely excited.
0 0
Replying to owen3939 • May 8, 2022
Title The Sound of Magic
So is it actually a musical?
Actually... it's barely a musical, there aren't a lot of singing parts - maybe 2 short scenes per episode, but it's well-made. :)
2 0
On From Now On, Showtime! • Apr 25, 2022
Title From Now On, Showtime!
Such a fun show to watch, can't wait for the rest :D
9 0
lo_ve • Apr 6, 2022
Article Kim Ji Eun in talks to join Namgoong Min in a new SBS drama!
I absolutely loved them in The Veil, can't wait to see them again :D
0 1
lo_ve • Mar 31, 2022
Article Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin to get married today!
Congrats <3
1 0
On Business Proposal • Feb 28, 2022
Title Business Proposal
I was afraid this would be a total letdown judging by the poster, but it's not. It's fun to watch, seems like both leads and second leads will be interesting. I'm looking foward to other eps :D
3 1
Replying to thedramahoe • Feb 13, 2022
Title Awaken
Im glad i watched this. nam goong min makes everything a standard istg!!!
Exactly. This drama and The Veil were great,
5 0
cheshire • Feb 9, 2022
Article Friends-to-Lovers Done RIGHT
I love short articles like this that go straight to the point. I haven't seen any of these dramas, but they really look interesting so I'll give them a try. :D Btw, about the article cover photo that can be seen on MDL homepage, from which drama was it taken? *Edit*: it's from Adult Trainee, if anyone's wondering.
1 1
Replying to EvannaM • Jan 31, 2022
Title Snowdrop Spoiler
If only it would work that way :'( But he had to die, it was pretty predictable. I still wouldn't drink coffee,…
I agree. I think the drama wouldn't have a chance to air completely without that happening, they probably knew it would cause controversies after the first couple of episodes so deaths of captors was the only reason why JTBC was allowed to air it until the end. Either way, it was quite a unique drama, I never knew it would be so interesting until the end.
0 0
