News
Replying to ahtaena • Nov 27, 2017
Article Popular Dramas That I Dropped/Disliked
ahhh thank god!considering my love for Korean dramas i thought i was being weird about this but these are the…
I drpopped all of these except 1. Like you read my mind and this list is so true to me.
1 0
Replying to Choi Yoon is my life • Nov 3, 2017
Title Falling for Innocence
Up until episode 10 it was an ok drama for me. Then it became a torture to finish it. I would not recommend it…
I half agree. I still enjoy it but after epi 10 it was a little harder to finish
1 0
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Oct 7, 2017
Title Temperature of Love
Yeah I think is boring, Im still watching because I have no other thing to watch but starting next week there…
Which 4 I am always in search of New dramas
0 0
On Save Me • Sep 4, 2017
Title Save Me
This show had me all in my feels (episode 7)! Dong Chul deserves her, but Sang Hwan loves her, so my inner romantic says he deserves her. Second lead strong in this one
3 1
nevermind • Sep 4, 2017
Article Sob-Worthy Scenes in KDramas
85% of Goblin had me sobbing. So good
10 0
On Shokuzai • Sep 1, 2017
Title Shokuzai
Where can I watch this?
0 0
On The Black Devil and the White Prince • Aug 13, 2017
Title The Black Devil and the White Prince
Where can I watch this?
0 1
Replying to Fukai • Aug 13, 2017
Article When Male Leads Go From Swoon-Worthy To Cringe-Worthy
Don't forget the wacky psychologists who did totally unscientific experiments on his love interest in Madam…
Lol yasss.
0 0
Replying to Silmei • Aug 12, 2017
Title Coffee Prince
I know that I am perhaps the only one, but I really hate this drama. I don't like Yoon Eun Hye or her character.…
Well said. Couldn't even finish it....
0 0
