Editorials
On Oh My Ghost Clients • Jun 29, 2025
Title Oh My Ghost Clients
Gosh! I didn't know this was only ep 10 😭
0 0
On Good Boy • May 6, 2025
Title Good Boy
Niceuuuuu
3 0
On Handsome Guys • Apr 27, 2025
Title Handsome Guys
I just watched Ep 19 today and it was boring. I hope they bring back the bingo race and going to diff places 😭
2 0
On Running Man • Apr 21, 2025
Title Running Man
Pls update the list huhu
1 0
On The Haunted Palace • Apr 20, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace
I find this good. Hope they keep up til the end
2 0
On Resident Playbook • Apr 13, 2025
Title Resident Playbook
I cant watch anymore after just 17 mins.
6 0
On Handsome Guys • Apr 9, 2025
Title Handsome Guys
April 17 for ep 18 huhu
0 0
On Kian's Bizarre B&B • Apr 9, 2025
Title Kian's Bizarre B&B
Not a hardcore BTS fan, but i’ve seen Jin on Handsome Guys and i find him good in variety shows. I’m so glad i found this gem while browsing for any on going dramas. I love how interesting the concept was. I would love to try this. I hope there will be more episodes or season with different concept as well haha
12 0
On Hit-and-Run Squad • Apr 7, 2025
Title Hit-and-Run Squad
Was already under 52 mins and still it bored me to death. DROPPED
2 0
On My Annoying Brother • Apr 6, 2025
Title My Annoying Brother
I’ ve been filtering running man eps and just watched them today and mentioned this movie so i got curious, and heck this really is annoyingly painful 😓 prep a tissue 🥲
2 0
On Sixth Sense: City Tour • Mar 25, 2025
Title Sixth Sense: City Tour
Saw GKP here and started to watch and enjoyed it, unaware of the prev 3 season but a lot of people are commenting about it, so i decided to binge watch s1 to s3 and hell yeah it was very chaotic and fun and it took me a lot of force to go back here and watch ep 5. Lol but i will finish this still since i love seeing GKP
4 0
On Brave Detectives • Mar 25, 2025
Title Brave Detectives
Where to watch plsss
0 0
On Handsome Guys • Mar 25, 2025
Title Handsome Guys
So is it final until ep 18? Haha i dont want this to end huhu
1 0
On Undercover High School • Mar 23, 2025
Title Undercover High School
Not ready for next week finale huhu. This is my only happy pill recently. Been wanting to see this guy again after are you human drama, unfortunately had to drop his drama before TWIF with PMY.
3 1
On Hyper Knife • Mar 20, 2025
Title Hyper Knife
it’s time to get this kind of role and not always be in rom-com. I enjoyed the first 2 ep, let’s have a bad @ss Eun Bin hahaha
10 0
On Express Delivery: Mongolia Edition • Mar 19, 2025
Title Express Delivery: Mongolia Edition
I enjoyed this a lot. Glad i stumbled upon this great show and cast. I finished watching in 2 days. Hoping they would get another season in a different country, they can have it in TX as well since JH mentioned that 🤣🤣🤣
1 0
On My Dearest Nemesis • Mar 17, 2025
Title My Dearest Nemesis
Whats the OST for tonight's ep?
3 0
On Twelve • Mar 16, 2025
Title Twelve
Omg. Seo In Guk, will be waiting for this
6 1
On Handsome Guys • Mar 12, 2025
Title Handsome Guys
Debaaaaak! I thought this was only ep 14. So happy we have another 2 eps!!🥹🥹🥹
1 0
On Handsome Guys • Mar 4, 2025
Title Handsome Guys
Huhu only 1 ep left 😭😭😭
0 0