Editorials
On The Backpacker Chef Season 2 • Aug 7, 2024
Title The Backpacker Chef Season 2
So annoyed there’s still no ep 11 cant even see any article or news as to why it was delayed
1 2
On Hijack 1971 • Aug 6, 2024
Title Hijack 1971
I almost didnt recognize jin goo except for his voice 😅 the intense part was almost on the ending in which i cried. The acting was great still
1 0
On The Backpacker Chef Season 2 • Aug 6, 2024
Title The Backpacker Chef Season 2
No ep 11?
1 0
On Miss Night and Day • Jul 29, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day
Im frustrated that sectret is still unknown and we are now close to finale next week
7 0
On Miss Night and Day • Jul 22, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day
When the hell are they planning to find out???ughhhh
2 0
On Miss Night and Day • Jul 21, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day
Hwaitiiiing Ep 12
0 0
On Good Partner • Jul 15, 2024
Title Good Partner
Guys pls tag your comment if its legit spoilers. I was just browsing if this is good when i saw a very specific scene on the comment. I’ll wait until ep 4 at least
2 1
On My Sweet Mobster • Jul 12, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
Manho being silly. 😅😅😅
2 0
On My Sweet Mobster • Jul 11, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
He is so frustrasting but so funny at the same time.😹 Now i feel sorry for another guy who’s also as good as the main but will always be just a second good 😅 #secondleadsyndrome will kill me
8 2
On Miss Night and Day • Jul 6, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day
Excited for tonight ep <3❤️❤️❤️
4 0
On My Sweet Mobster • Jul 5, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
I always watch kwon yul being 2nd lead any other drama of him plsss. But i love this so far. Also cutie guy Ill Yeong i wann ship him so bad w/ unnie’s bff hoping they get more scenes too
0 0
On Miss Night and Day • Jun 17, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day
I always love mystery/crime/suspense and with romcom at that? Ahaha. esp choi jin hyuk i dunno but i love his romcom the most. If this is not your cup of tea, at least dont be a basher after just 2 eps lol
6 3
On The Backpacker Chef Season 2 • Jun 7, 2024
Title The Backpacker Chef Season 2
Dae Hwan ahjussi and Dindin is gone huhu. Still happy with the newest addition GKP and still love ABH here. not familiar with the other 2 new mbrs as i only watch few variety shows
3 0
On Dare to Love Me • May 20, 2024
Title Dare to Love Me
Watching bcos of Myung Soo.
2 0
On The Midnight Romance in Hagwon • May 14, 2024
Title The Midnight Romance in Hagwon
Dropping this just after watching the first 20 mins of ep 1. It's so slow and boring for me
10 2
On Lovely Runner • Apr 24, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Spit it out had me hahahahaha
4 0
On Lovely Runner • Apr 18, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
I thought im the only one who got confused as to why sj remember her and not sol. Its nice to have a page like this to read some theories haha
0 1
On The Bros • Apr 16, 2024
Title The Bros
Where to watch plss
0 2
On Officer Black Belt • Apr 16, 2024
Title Officer Black Belt
Waiting….
1 0
On Apartment 404 • Apr 6, 2024
Title Apartment 404
I have only watched few variety like UB, HOW, THE ZONE, GBRB, i don’t get why people say that this is boring? Or maybe im just really new to variety shows but im enjoying this. I keep watching Ahjussi Tae Hyun after watching him on UB so i got hook on variety recently. Love Jae Suk as well in The Zone. I love Nara here. She’s jolly at her age haha. I love all the cast still. I think a surprise guest here would prolly help the show improve more.
1 3