Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 12, 2023
On A Killer Paradox • Feb 7, 2024
2 dayssss to go plsss. I’ve always wanted this type of drama esp whem im too stressed so i have no time to think about my prob lols
1 0
On Captivating the King • Feb 6, 2024
I always dont like this FL, aside from intent gaze what else can she do. Lols Im stopping at ep 5 If this gets better i will comeback.
2 0
Replying to i_loham • Feb 3, 2024
Title Flex X Cop
I don't want Isoo's brother to turn out a villain or something but already see some bad sh*t coming
Ikr huhu
1 0
On Flex X Cop • Feb 3, 2024
Title Flex X Cop Spoiler
Excited for ep 4. Seems like im not the only one worried about his brother. Haha and that dumb.ss FL who always look down on him just bcos he's from a chaebol family i would knock out her head if i could 😂
4 0
Replying to Ellie2609 • Feb 3, 2024
Title Flex X Cop
the scene with his brother was so soothing. 🤌🥹
It will break my heart if his brother turns out bad. You know plot twist in kdramas 😂
3 0
On My Dearest • Aug 13, 2023
Title My Dearest
Super inlove with this. Hope to see Namkoong in real life. Fanmeet in Manila plsssss
6 0
On The First Responders Season 2 • Aug 12, 2023
I kinda anticipated he would die bcos of the preview and my heart is somewhat ready for the worse to come. Im still annoyed cos i love the bickering between those 2 ML. I think writers in Korea has really become a saddist cos they easily either kill a MAIN character or they wont give a happy ending for the leads 😂
2 0
On The First Responders Season 2 • Aug 12, 2023
I kinda anticipated he would die bcos of the preview and my heart is somewhat ready for the worse to come. Im still annoyed cos i love the bickering between those 2 ML. I think writers in Korea has really become a saddist cos they easily either kill a MAIN character or they wont give a happy ending for the leads 😂
1 0