Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 20, 2023

Friends

Replying to ashley • May 16, 2026
Title Double Helix Spoiler
it's like the lu Feng in the first two episodes died by the 4th, and now I fear the trailer. I was hoping they…
they certainly did tone down the book, not for Lu Feng, but for Qin Lang and the little bro. I really wish they didn't because it actually affect how much of "dignity" Yi Chen put when
he put that ring on to go back to Lu Feng. In the book, that scene was so good because you are so happy when Yi Chen made that decision, and LanLin true to her writing style, made sure you fall to the ground and felt the hit in the next part.
0 1
Replying to Corey • May 16, 2026
Title Double Helix
I'm blaming the little brother for all of this and that's to come 🤷
the biggest problem with this is that the show actually make light of what little brother did to the book, and I just realized how much that removed what Yi Chen's actually lost when you compare the book and the show just because they changed this scene along.
0 3
Replying to Adjbbbw1 • May 9, 2026
Title Double Helix
Watched the first two episodes, this is going to turn dark, isn't it?
It's from LanLin's work. If it's the book, things would've turn dark the next second they were smiling lol LanLin loves to take you to the highest of high and just let you free fall to the ground. That's her style of writings.
4 1
Replying to Layla • Jan 3, 2026
Title To My Shore
I didn't start yet cause im waiting to binge, how was the ending guys?
this is definitely first gen chinese BL-esque but make the hardcore aspect pallatable for mainstream media, and the ending is definitely way happier than most of 1st gen Chinese BL.
3 0
Replying to Fazarck • Sep 17, 2025
I really wish this doesn't mean that Bright will no longer be able to work with Nonkul cause GMM have a very strict…
that sucks, cause this series hasn't adapted the 2nd half of the book
1 0
Replying to Fazarck • Sep 17, 2025
I really wish this doesn't mean that Bright will no longer be able to work with Nonkul cause GMM have a very strict…
I think you misunderstood my comment.

I didn't mean Bright and Nonkul will be a fix couple, but I meant that GMM will put Bright in a fixed couple and he cannot do anymore work with Nonkul (since he's not a GMM actor) because of that, cause that's how GMM be.
2 2
Replying to G_S • Sep 17, 2025
Can someone tell me how is love mechanics ? After watching this i want to see more of them but i don't want to…
love mechanic (the remake one) is 1000 times better than this.
3 0
Replying to Wonda447 • Apr 21, 2025
HEESU IN CLASS 2 destroyed me. This will save me from that mess.
please spoil me, did he end up with his best friend?
0 1
Replying to vidalme01 • Apr 19, 2025
Title The On1y One
Yes, I agree that they should stop making BL series that has two parts because the second part never every get…
That kind of insensitive to the actual problem as your "demand" would kill a lot of indie/small productions. Making their own 1 season story would mean they have to hire more screenwriters, and money is not something that a small production have. Of course, they chose to split the book in two seasons because otherwise they wouldn't have the money. Would they just gamble on investment and split the seasons in two hoping the season 1 will cover the cost for season 2 or just scrap the whole idea of making a film? If we're following your advise, that is to scrap the idea then no small films will ever be produced in BL industry anymore and indie studios will be killed. The huge baron studios like GMM will be dominating, but their story will be getting stale and staler because there are no competition to push innovation. The whole industry will suffer without indie production.

And I need to remind you, BL started from a small production adapting a novel that they themselves didn't know would succeed or that they would have a season 2, and even season 3, and that was Lovesick.
1 0
Replying to capybawra • Apr 19, 2025
Title The On1y One
any update yall?
the only update I know is that the company making a fundraising campaign for the movie, but they replaced the original production (including the directors and actors)
4 0
Replying to GoodRick • Apr 19, 2025
The ending just felt so rushed. Can someone explain the ending to me very clearly? So many questions in my mind…
That's not actually the ending, or at least shouldn't be the ending yet. The book actually continued on to the part in the end credit scene after the series end, but to make it simple, they didn't actually change the ending that much, but just have a huge plot hole missing because the 2nd part of the book is the one that actually explained why Jom and Yai got separated. If I remember correctly, you are correct that Yai transmigrate from the past.
0 0
Replying to Dark_Povar • Apr 19, 2025
It was BL with the highest rating, now its rating has fallen. When did we turn the wrong place?
What matters is, when people ask what series you recommend them to watch, they will say this series name. I think that's carry a higher value that the rating.
3 0
Replying to BL Obsessed • Apr 19, 2025
I had this and To Sir with love on hold for a very long time, I think I had this one since the time it was aired…
I think you should watch it when you want to because let's face it, maybe you're still a bit jaded from finishing To Sir With Love
1 0
Replying to Fazarck • Feb 24, 2025
It is about cheating, and it is wrong, but just like they think it is wrong regardless because it's still cheating…
oh you're still replying?
0 0
Replying to Fazarck • Feb 22, 2025
It is about cheating, and it is wrong, but just like they think it is wrong regardless because it's still cheating…
Absolutely average woke behaviour.
0 2
Replying to Fazarck • Feb 15, 2025
It is about cheating, and it is wrong, but just like they think it is wrong regardless because it's still cheating…
a lot of zionists are also woke, or they wouldn't have the whole "Trans support Israel" PR at the beginning where they have trans people endorsed them. Or Israel as the only lgbt friendly city in the middle-east.

So, maybe you should have a degree so you can see that the world is not about good people support your group only and bad people only disagree with you.

Such an ignorant point of view, I thought woke people love to educate themselves, but I guess I expect too much for them to do their own advice.
0 4
Replying to Fazarck • Feb 12, 2025
It is about cheating, and it is wrong, but just like they think it is wrong regardless because it's still cheating…
I literally study Queer Theories and Post Colonial theory, i have more credibility in talking about "woke culture" than you.
0 6