Celebrity
On And the Winner Is Love • May 28, 2020
Title And the Winner Is Love
I enjoyed watching first 2 eps. Fight scenes done properly and cgi is not bad. Story starts good and overall it seems like I'm gonna enjoy this series despite I don't like romance lol. And Leo's character is so charming omg :3 He is soooo pretty ;-; I could not take my eyes off him.
13 4
On Luo Yun Xi • May 7, 2020
Person Luo Yun Xi
Man I really can't wait for him to shine with Immortality ~ I love his acting.
5 0
On And the Winner Is Love • May 7, 2020
Title And the Winner Is Love
Leo looks heavinly in costume omg i love him so much im gonna watch it for him :3
4 1
Replying to Sun Tzu • May 5, 2020
Title Immortality
Both Guardian and the Untamed had great actors with less of a budget than this drama. I love Leo Luo, but I am…
Thanks :3 I will watch that one too.
0 0
On Ashes of Love • May 5, 2020
Title Ashes of Love
Finished in 3 days. Normally I don't watch romance dramas but i did for Luo Yunxi and its totally worth it. I love him so much and his character in this drama.
2 0
Replying to Sun Tzu • May 5, 2020
Title Immortality
Both Guardian and the Untamed had great actors with less of a budget than this drama. I love Leo Luo, but I am…
Yeah I've heard some people have concerns about his acting. I watched Ashes of love for Leo and im gonna watch Ever Night for Arthur. Leo i can say has great acting skills. Idk about Arthur yet. I will see. I hope both of them can manage to pull it off their roles.
0 2
Replying to Ashes of Love • May 5, 2020
Title Ashes of Love Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
For me I don't like dramas that is about love and love triangle and I just watched it for Luo Yunxi so i skipped a lot. The end is not "that"bad for him. I recommend it if you wanna watch a drama with good acting,cgi, storyline. + Luo Yunxi is perfect just like his acting and I can rewatch just for him again lol totally worth it. But prepare your tissues especially after ep 30. Its so sad and second male lead syndrome hits hard man.
0 1
Replying to KAPP70 • Apr 28, 2020
Title Reunion: The Sound of the Providence
With China's new rule that dramas can not be over 40 episodes I wonder how they will do this and other dramas.…
It's gonna be 2 parts. 1 part will consist 40 eps and second part will have 32 eps :3
0 1
On Winter Begonia • Apr 27, 2020
Title Winter Begonia
It is a masterpiece. With it's acting, story and detailed scenes like the angle of the camera is very wide and we can see many details about the environment which is very pleasing for eyes.Everyone's acting is so good. I laughed and cried with them. Wow, it was so powerful. Story is beautiful and I have not read the novel but I think they did a very good job adapting it to a drama. It is not a fast paced drama but it never gets draggy and it's not lagging in any part. So, there is not even a single episode that I was bored.I started watching for the bromance but then stayed for story. For the bromance part, I think in the end no one can deny their relationship is more than just "brothers" as it is pointed out constantly in the drama they are soul mates. I love it. Definetly worth watching.
16 0
On Immortality • Apr 27, 2020
Title Immortality
Guardian , The Untamed... Now this. I know it is gonna be good with this cast and story. (Of course unless they decide to ruin it by being disloyal to original source.) Can't wait for it!
7 4
On Arthur Chen • Apr 27, 2020
Person Arthur Chen
I can't wait to watch him in The husky and white cat.
1 0
Replying to Naeemakakar Kakar • Apr 25, 2020
Title High&Low: The Story of S.W.O.R.D.
Best drama ever......will recommend to everyone, hope someone tells me dramas similar to high and low
Crows zero if you haven't watched yet.
2 1
On The Sleuth of Ming Dynasty • Apr 25, 2020
Title The Sleuth of Ming Dynasty Spoiler
Nooooo TT Why did they kill of Dora?? She was the best female character in the drama T_T It was so sad and I wish we could see more Aras and Dora T_T
6 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Apr 23, 2020
Title The Sleuth of Ming Dynasty
That was an odd transition - I think it probably got censored.
Yeah, I love Winter Begonia :3
4 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Apr 23, 2020
Title The Sleuth of Ming Dynasty
That was an odd transition - I think it probably got censored.
Yeah... :( Its unfair. :(
0 0
On The Sleuth of Ming Dynasty • Apr 22, 2020
Title The Sleuth of Ming Dynasty Spoiler
How dare they to waste such beautiful bromance moments of Tang Fan and Sui Zhou?! Especially their moments in the ep 29! It could've been a beautiful bromance but no they did not even show how Sui Zhou reacted when he coughed blood! He was like, eh he is dying and he came here to save me but who cares???? I mean he is not showing his feelings we got that but... Dude, let me see how he got worried about Tang Fan at least, eh?! I am so disappointed TT PLUS eps are 38' long how much did they cut exactly???? Sometimes there are no link between scenes. I hate you IQIYI for ruining this drama. I'm gonna finish it just for the 3 male leads.
3 10
On 2gether • Apr 22, 2020
Title 2gether
Thanks Lakorn gods for making Thai BL's great again. Sarawat and Tine such eyes candies :3 Their chemistry is so good! + i love Bright's acting, it's raw and as if he is not acting and everything just comes out naturally. Plot is lacking of at some points but it's probably because it's based on a novel and they can't show everything... Anyways, I love it so far! Deserves popularity it has rn :)
1 0
On Legend of Awakening • Apr 21, 2020
Title Legend of Awakening
Kinda disappointed because I thought it would be more of a bromance than romance. But based on the trailer I saw in the IQIYI app , there is gonna be plenty of romance :D It's plot is good tho. I may give it a try.
0 1
On Theory of Love • Apr 18, 2020
Title Theory of Love
Well, this one is one of the few good bl dramas that Thailand made in these years. I like it. It was sad but then it was happy as well. It gave me positive vibe. I already love chemistry between Off and Gun. So, yep good acting and good storyline. Love it.
2 0
On Kao Noppakao Dechaphatthanakun • Apr 15, 2020
Person Kao Noppakao Dechaphatthanakun
You better come back as a main lead boy. I can't take my eyes off him. *-*
17 0