Celebrity
On Until We Meet Again • Apr 14, 2020
Title Until We Meet Again
It's been a long time since I watched a Thai bl cuz they are like too cheesy for me most of the time. But this one is gold. Thanks lakorn gods for this amazing bl drama :3 Especially Korn and In. What a chemistry. I love it.
3 0
Replying to lotusblooms • Apr 13, 2020
Title Guardian
i feel like because guardian was that drama which made 'bl into bromance' acceptable and popular. and (i havent…
I agree Guardian definetly paved the way!
3 0
On Sherlock: The Untold Stories • Apr 11, 2020
Title Sherlock: The Untold Stories
Why this drama does not have full subs???? Heelllooo its Dean Fujioka and Iwatari everyone aaaa TT I want to watch it so bad.TT But its subs is not completed.
7 0
On Miman Keisatsu: Midnight Runner • Apr 11, 2020
Title Miman Keisatsu: Midnight Runner
Kento and Sho in the same drama.How am I supposed handle with this????? OMG why it hasn't released yet????
4 0
On Eternal Faith • Apr 11, 2020
Title Eternal Faith
It will took long before we get to watch this amazing story but it will worth it. Till then at least we have an anime coming soon. This one is probably will be the next The Untamed :3 Can't wait :3
5 0
Replying to Kathy Noble • Apr 9, 2020
Title The Sleuth of Ming Dynasty Spoiler
Not liking this trying to get him a wife ugh does anyone know he won’t marry the girl in episode 14
Ugh same for me! He hasn't married yet tho. Not until ep 16 at least. I wish this whole marriage thing ends soon
1 0
Replying to Tzuyu • Apr 9, 2020
Title My Roommate Is a Detective
the only thing that bothers me is the comments on youtube bashing the FL sometimes for no reason but because she…
Well, she is annoying tho. No one expecting a BL from China for obvious reasons but at least they should not push for a FL.
1 0
On My Roommate Is a Detective • Apr 9, 2020
Title My Roommate Is a Detective
I just finished watching ep 5. The female lead is so annoying... I'm having hard times while watching her ugh.At least don't put them into same house, what's the point,huh?..>:| I wish it was like The Sleuth of Ming Dynasty but nope. If the focus was only on solving cases and some bromance, that'd be fine but as I read comments below , there is romance involves in... Not my cup of tea.
4 3
On The Sleuth of Ming Dynasty • Apr 7, 2020
Title The Sleuth of Ming Dynasty
I'm loving it so far. Not only for Darren's cuteness or Meng Bo's sexiness of course :'D I like the story and setting as well as acting :)
5 0
Replying to isya • Apr 3, 2020
Title The Sleuth of Ming Dynasty
Is Winter Begonia also from BL novel ? Is the drama showing bromance ? Cause if they added romance with female…
Yes, it is based on bl novel but it turned into bromance for obvious reasons. Well, Feng Tai is married. I don't like romance either but his relationship with his wife does not bother me. Xi Rui has no interest in woman. You should give it a try. :)
0 1
On The Sleuth of Ming Dynasty • Apr 1, 2020
Title The Sleuth of Ming Dynasty
This year has been a sh*tty year so far but at least we have more BL adaptations and they are actually good, like Winter Begonia. I'm gonna give a try this one, too. At least for Darren he is such an eye candy :3
2 3
On Guardian • Mar 29, 2020
Title Guardian
People compare The Untamed and Guardian and here I am like in love with both of them! But Guardian has a very special place in my heart for some reason.Ahh It was so hard to wait for new eps once and now I see it has been 2 years. Time flies thats for sure.Anyways, watch it people you won't be disappointed.You can read novel as well, you will understand better how deep their story is.
4 6
On The King: Eternal Monarch • Mar 29, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch
I'm so hyped for this. Lee Min Ho and Woo Do Hwan in same drama? Phew man this one will be a top quality kdrama
6 0
Replying to Noy • Mar 29, 2020
Title My Roommate Is a Detective
Subtle romance is fine.... looking forward to the mystery....I like bromance as it is....No offense but I'm tried…
You have a point. It's kinda annoying for me too(sometimes).
1 0
Replying to ryuph081286 • Mar 29, 2020
Title My Roommate Is a Detective
Actually, the bromance thing on this drama of Hu Yi Tian is not like what you've seen in those B.L drama, according…
Bromance is not bl ffs.
8 1
Replying to Noy • Mar 29, 2020
Title My Roommate Is a Detective
Subtle romance is fine.... looking forward to the mystery....I like bromance as it is....No offense but I'm tried…
Bromance? Cliche??? I think dramas without bromance is cliche. Romance is cliche unless it has a good plot.
1 2
On Winter Begonia • Mar 28, 2020
Title Winter Begonia
Just watched ep 6... Actors are gorgeous and have chemistry, story is beautiful and costumes are stunning.Finally something worthy of watching!!! Just take my money and give me my vip IQIYI. *-*
9 0
Replying to Kathy Noble • Mar 28, 2020
Title Winter Begonia
Wow watching six ep and I’m going to say why is bl dramas so popular well excellent stories plots acting actors…
I was gonna write the same thing.This drama is perfeeect.
3 0
On Love Stage!! • Mar 25, 2020
Title Love Stage!!
Looks good to me. I loved the anime! Hope it wont be disappointing.
3 0
On Nowhere Man • Mar 24, 2020
Title Nowhere Man
Masterpiece right here everyone. Go and watch it. It's dark and story is so good. Actors were also great!!!! Especially that ending.Jesus... I need time to get over it.
5 1