Celebrity
Replying to Carla • Oct 4, 2025
Title Mandate
they're from monomax but for like the first two eps they're heavily ai-generated, im currently fixing the subs…
You don’t know how much I appreciate this 🥹 Thanks a lot 🥹❤️
1 0
On Triage • Oct 2, 2025
Title Triage
It’s time for a 2025 rewatch 🥹
1 0
Replying to Truth Dares • Oct 2, 2025
Title Mandate
It would have been totally out of place in that situation, not to mention a reckless thing to do there in public…
Mdl is not a debate platform :D You should find yourself another platform to debate if you like it too much.
0 1
Replying to Truth Dares • Oct 1, 2025
Title Mandate
It would have been totally out of place in that situation, not to mention a reckless thing to do there in public…
Ok. I understand your opinion. You should learn to accept others opinions, too.
0 3
Replying to Truth Dares • Oct 1, 2025
Title Mandate
It would have been totally out of place in that situation, not to mention a reckless thing to do there in public…
It wouldn’t be out of place imo. Also, I did not say I wish they kissed or anything. I’m not watching Mandate waiting for a kiss scene.
0 5
On Keng Harit Buayoi • Sep 29, 2025
Person Keng Harit Buayoi
He is the most gorgeous man I’ve ever seen.
10 0
On Khemjira • Sep 28, 2025
Title Khemjira
Looks like my cup of tea… Since it has already 8 eps I might as well watch it 🥳
5 2
On Mandate • Sep 28, 2025
Title Mandate Spoiler
It’s going so good. But waiting for new eps is a pain in the neck. Ep 5 was amazing. That scene where they sit together and Wi cried deserved a kissing tho :)
8 8
On Lovely Complex • Sep 21, 2025
Title Lovely Complex
my comfort movie 🥹
1 0
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! • Sep 21, 2025
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
It started good, I watched 4 eps but I think it’s not my cup of tea. :/
1 0
On Time Raiders • Sep 21, 2025
Title Time Raiders
My boys are baaaack 🥳 Finally the drought is over! Lets gooooo
6 0
Replying to nayoichi • Sep 21, 2025
Title The Bangkok Boy
When?!
It’s confirmed. as to when? I don’t know hopefully soon :)
1 1
On The Bangkok Boy • Sep 14, 2025
Title The Bangkok Boy Spoiler
I think the person we saw at the end of the final ep is Kong’s twin brother. Another storyline starts there. How am I gonna wait for s2 :((
3 0
On The Bangkok Boy • Sep 14, 2025
Title The Bangkok Boy
I desperately need season 2.
4 3
On The Bangkok Boy • Sep 14, 2025
Title The Bangkok Boy
This drama having 7.7 is truly a shame. I watched 8 episodes in one sit. It’s really fast paced and there’s no boring episodes. I love it.
10 0
On Shine (Orchestric Ver.) • Sep 14, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.) Spoiler
Victor my cutie patotiee :( You deserved better than this.
8 0
On Kill to Love • Sep 13, 2025
Title Kill to Love
I particularly liked the actors in this series. It’s not easy to show all these mixed emotions. They did a good job. If this was around 24 eps, it would’ve been even better because the story and the characters are deep. Nevertheless, it was a sad but beautiful drama.
8 0
Replying to Precious • Aug 12, 2025
Title Revenged Love
How did it get repetitive with all the new events 😭😭
I like it more when they give us new characters and stories. But most events were related to past and for me it was boring at times. Except second couple’s storyline, I loved that.
0 1
On Revenged Love • Aug 11, 2025
Title Revenged Love
I really like this show especially the beginning chapters were great. But later, what happened to the story??? It got repetitive and how characters act in certain situations doesn’t really make sense.
5 4
On Aozora no Tamago • Apr 20, 2025
Title Aozora no Tamago
underrated. I love this show :,)
1 1