Celebrity
On Sing in Love • Jun 29, 2024
Title Sing in Love
crazy themes. weird execution of the story.
6 0
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Jun 25, 2024
Title Link Click
There is no episode five on youtube ??
oh no TT I’m sorry
1 0
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Jun 25, 2024
Title Link Click
There is no episode five on youtube ??
If you buy membership on the channel you can see they updated till ep 8.
1 2
On Link Click • Jun 25, 2024
Title Link Click
ep 4 and 5 made me cry :( It's going well. Despite the bad sub on yt I like it.
3 4
On High School Return of a Gangster • Jun 20, 2024
Title High School Return of a Gangster Spoiler
I don’t know what to feel. I love this drama. It’s been a long time since I watched an ongoing drama. It’s worth to wait. But somehow I feel like they didn’t do justice to Yiheon. Okay I am happy that ahjussi stayed but what was the reason for him to do all those things for Yiheon? He deserved to come back and actually live his life. It was a rush ending. Yiheon deserved better.
5 0
On High School Return of a Gangster • Jun 14, 2024
Title High School Return of a Gangster
I don’t want to say goodbye to them:( 8 eps are not enough :(
7 0
On High School Return of a Gangster • Jun 9, 2024
Title High School Return of a Gangster
Finished ep 4. What do I do now? TT
4 1
On High School Return of a Gangster • Jun 7, 2024
Title High School Return of a Gangster
We need more kdramas like this. I’m loving it so far.
7 0
On Guardians of the Lands • Jun 1, 2024
Title Guardians of the Lands
WHEN
2 0
On Oh No! Here Comes Trouble • May 31, 2024
Title Oh No! Here Comes Trouble
I desperately need a s2
21 0
On Connection • May 29, 2024
Title Connection
I can’t start watching because I know its good! The waiting will be torturous for me.
1 0
Replying to RetiredProf • May 29, 2024
Title Regeneration Spoiler
I honestly can’t get over it. Totally agree that the drama ending was unfair to Li Zerui. Jing Bo Ran played…
Definitely! His acting was so good that made me sympathize with him. Actually neither of them are good and they are just ambitious and selfish in their own way. However, it doesn’t justify the ending! Especially knowing that she was actually using him and he died protecting her. >:| I know the novel’s ending. It’s much better.
2 0
On Regeneration • May 28, 2024
Title Regeneration Spoiler
I just can’t help but feel like it’s not fair for li zerui. He did bad things but what about things they did to him? I feel so sorry for him T_T My boy couldn’t catch a break for a minute. Writer could’ve followed a very different path for the ending. Let him just punished by laws. Do not kill him off saving a girl who actually betrayed him in the beginning. I am so mad >:| He deserved better.
6 6
On Regeneration • May 28, 2024
Title Regeneration
Jing Bo Ran the actor you are! He was phenomenal. This drama is binge-watch worhty, hooked me from the beginning. Although the ending didn’t satisfy me, the twists and turns were great. Definitely recommended.
9 0
On White Cat Legend • May 23, 2024
Title White Cat Legend
It was a fun ride. It’s all about friendship and solving cases. There are plot holes and sometimes you forget what they are doing really :D But I loved all the characters they mean a lot to me :,) Especially, Wa er as alibaba was so funny :d Overall 8.0.
4 0
On Immortality • May 15, 2024
Title Immortality
Pity we still can’t watch it after 4 years. I do not know if there is no way to airdrop this or they are trying to find the perfect spot for it.
3 0
Replying to Frijoffred • May 15, 2024
Title Live Surgery Room
Happy ending?
Yes :)
0 0
Replying to Little Orange • May 8, 2024
Title Live Surgery Room
Did vin zhang had a gf?
there is no romance in the drama.
0 0
On Sadistic Love • May 4, 2024
Title Sadistic Love
GIVE THEM TO MEEEEE
2 0
On Live Surgery Room • May 4, 2024
Title Live Surgery Room
It was great. Especially some arcs like disaster one. I really liked it. Both of the male leads were great. Their bromance was cute :)
12 5