Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: 📖BL | YAOI | MM🎧 My Telegram handle: @Goodness_BL for Chatting about BL/MM
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 29, 2025
  • Awards Received: Reply Hugger1

Goodness

📖BL | YAOI | MM🎧 My Telegram handle: @Goodness_BL for Chatting about BL/MM
Replying to funfunfunfun • Jun 30, 2026
after reading some comments I’m still enjoying this series icl
same! I'm always waiting for the new episode..
20 0
On Good Boy • Jun 30, 2026
Title Good Boy
I hope there's no second couple. I want this to only be for LukeMick this time! 😭
2 2
On A Dog and a Plane • Jun 28, 2026
This is the only BL I'm watching right now..
and I love it so much that I can't stop yapping about it even if I tried to.. I always yap about bl fictions I love..

can't wait for it to end so I can officially stop talking about Asian live-action BLs especially..

fans of the actors in real life are so FUCKING weird..
29 3
Replying to Goodness • Jun 28, 2026
😂 they refused to separate the the 2! even New on Twitter had to remind his fans it’s Toto and Kanit not…
I'm not on stan twitter you dunce. twitter saw I'm watching this SERIES, then they started bringing everything about the actors to my timeline which I try my best to ignore all of them. since only the characters are my business..

the reason I talk about New's reminder is because people on MDL also not separating the characters from real life actors just like his fans on Twitter he had to remind..
0 1
Replying to Goodness • Jun 28, 2026
😂 they refused to separate the the 2! even New on Twitter had to remind his fans it’s Toto and Kanit not…
what’s the difference between what you said and what I said!

he’s still basically reminding them fans to separate the 2 duh! but I can see it’s obviously not possible for you guys!

maybe I’m the only one who knows how to separate them!!! since I absolutely adore ToToKanit❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥 but have Zero interest in TayNew!! LOL
0 3
Replying to Goodness • Jun 27, 2026
😂 they refused to separate the the 2! even New on Twitter had to remind his fans it’s Toto and Kanit not…
yeah right! then why Newwie reminding fans to separate the 2 on twitter???
0 1
Replying to Sunshine • Jun 27, 2026
guys KANIT IS KANIT..KANIT IS NOTTT NEWW
😂 they refused to separate the the 2!

even New on Twitter had to remind his fans it’s Toto and Kanit not TayNew!
2 9
Replying to Thats_it • Jun 27, 2026
I'm the one that said so 😂😂Don't worry you will still see the passionate sex scene you want when kanit eventually…
if they give me that in this series, it will make my 2026 bl year fr!!!💯💯
0 0
Replying to citylights • Jun 27, 2026
"there are so many better looking people than that thick brow guy" LMAO 😭😭
omo. I literally wondered if they picked him from the street to come and act that part!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 0
Replying to farahZ • Jun 27, 2026
This should be marked as spoiler :)
Nothing like spoiler in the comment. all I see is absolute truth! 💯💯💯
0 0
On A Dog and a Plane • Jun 27, 2026
someone said go and watch porn if you are disappointed with the NC scene.

and I'm laughing reading the comment😂😂😂because I actually went and watch a very passionate one last night while imagining it was my TotoKanit fucking so passionately like that!🙈🙈
yes, when a couple have the insane level of chemistry❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥 TotoKanit have, they deserve the BEST sex scene everrr!💯💯


I love when chemistry, plot & Smut are all balanced in any fictional bl I enjoy...
4 2
Replying to Thats_it • Jun 27, 2026
It's because it's not coming from a place of love.. The director can't just throw love NC scene for kanit that…
except that, Evey other thing about this show is perfect 10/10 for me!!

I'm currently reading the novel. tho the book seems little bit different from series!!..
0 0
Replying to Lulu • Jun 27, 2026
The innuendos are killing me 😭😂😂😂 “Don't stay single for so long, or that thing will close up",…
this was my funniest scene🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 0
Replying to forsythe • Jun 27, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane Spoiler
i waited for this show so bad and taynew are my one of the most favourite cp but wtf is this, i mean it's entertaining…
I was expecting the type of NC Scene (Master and khemjira had) or the type (Prince khanin and Charan had in the next prince series).. or the type (TanwaTrin had in Shine series). God I can keep naming other BLs with much better NC scenes than what Totokanit had..😭
1 1
On A Dog and a Plane • Jun 27, 2026
This Asian BL live-action series I'm currently watching might actually be the last one I'll create time to sit and watch all the episodes...

From now on, I think I'll stick to only reading them BL novels and BL comics. I'm kind of done with Asian live-action BLs. 🥲
0 0
On A Dog and a Plane • Jun 26, 2026
This is why I stan only fictional characters.. My business here is TotoKanit and AkkiVeha.. I got no business with the real life actors. their characters in this series is what's more important to me!💞💞💞

I don't Stan real life actors.. I'm not that jobless.
0 0
Replying to Goodness • Jun 26, 2026
trust me. No Tay solo fan is attacking New.. That stupid account is not a fan of Tay. y'all just assumed that…
you're FUCKING STUPID!
0 0
Replying to Goodness • Jun 26, 2026
trust me. No Tay solo fan is attacking New.. That stupid account is not a fan of Tay. y'all just assumed that…
BL fans and their nonsense fandom wars. God forbid someone enjoy fiction in peace without the weirdo fans being negative about the real life actors...
1 1