Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: 📖BL | YAOI | MM🎧 My Telegram handle: @Goodness_BL for Chatting about BL/MM
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 29, 2025
  • Awards Received: Reply Hugger1

Goodness

📖BL | YAOI | MM🎧 My Telegram handle: @Goodness_BL for Chatting about BL/MM
Replying to Jess • Jun 26, 2026
plot so bad but why do I keep laughing nonstop. ong, I'm hooked lmao akki & toto are making me cry laughing
same!😂😂😂😂
1 0
On A Dog and a Plane • Jun 26, 2026
Damn! The NC scene wasn't enough for me!😭 God, I need moreeeeeeeeee!

I'll have to go get full details from the book I already started reading recently, I need every single details of that NC scene, to the point where Toto starts thrusting into kanit's hole!🥰🥰
0 2
Replying to ysabella2 • Jun 26, 2026
Some people boycotted and hated this show thanks to Tay, not because of New. Then, why Tay's fans attacking New…
trust me. No Tay solo fan is attacking New.. That stupid account is not a fan of Tay. y'all just assumed that and ran with it..
3 5
Replying to Grizzly bear • Jun 26, 2026
Literally anything that comes out of his mouth is double meaning🤣
bruhh!!! I can't stop laughing listening to him talk🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I thought Mr.Thee was funny but now I think Toto takes the CROWN for funniest gmmtv bl character I've ever seen..💯💯
3 0
On A Dog and a Plane • Jun 26, 2026
“Don't stay single for so long, or that thing will close up"

Damn! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Toto is such a freak mahn!!😂😂😂
10 2
On A Dog and a Plane • Jun 26, 2026
Toto is so hilarious 😭😭 OMG! what kinda character is this.

he's making me laughing out so loud like a dragon here.😭😭

private area part😂😂
5 0
On A Dog and a Plane • Jun 26, 2026
when Toto said that tennis ball was Lion's Balls 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ofc he will say that.🤣🤣🤣🤣
3 0
On A Dog and a Plane • Jun 26, 2026
••
“DON'T LET SOME ASSHOLE RUIN YOUR LIFE”

Preach my guy🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻💯💯 Preach!!
louder for those who waste their tears crying over rubbish people..😂😂😂😂
6 0
On A Dog and a Plane • Jun 26, 2026
"I'm Toto, not a fucker. I'm down here catching your tears, I guess. They almost fell into my mouth already"

kanit: just stay there and catch my tears.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can't stop laughing🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
7 0
Replying to T8SLITBC • Jun 23, 2026
have you seen him in NOT ME
omg! yessssssssss🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 that was even the first series of him I saw, how did I forget.. he was so good there too🥺 such amazing ACTOR for sure!
1 0
Replying to Goodness • Jun 23, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane Spoiler
BL fans won’t support him because he has a girlfriend in real life! sad reality for straight or Bi BL actors!🥹…
yeah! I love him too so much since from only friends bl series when I first watched him act!! but recently I finally found out why he isn’t famous like the others! fans never know how to separate fictional characters from personal lives of these actors..

it’s a sad reality for non~gay bl actors. and there’s nothing anyone can do about it!💔💔
1 0
Replying to jeoneungd • Jun 22, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane Spoiler
mond definitely stole this episode. I’ve never been big fan of his previous roles but this show highlighted…
BL fans won’t support him because he has a girlfriend in real life! sad reality for straight or Bi BL actors!🥹

because of this, I even wish he concentrated on acting straight dramas only! these bl bitches don’t deserve him!
1 3
Replying to Goodness • Jun 22, 2026
the original producers (gmmtv) releases new episode on fridays on YouTube & Gaga app.so for me Mondays on…
It’s really sad!🥹

if not for the blocking, the views on YouTube and ratings would have been way more higher than what we are seeing now!
2 0
Replying to Goodness • Jun 22, 2026
the original producers (gmmtv) releases new episode on fridays on YouTube & Gaga app.so for me Mondays on…
it’s geoblocked on YouTube! just very few countries can see it there.

I’m among those who can watch it without vpn! a lot of people are using vpn to watch on YouTube!!
2 2
Replying to Moss03 • Jun 22, 2026
I’m pretty sure the day is wrong on the schedule, this updates (at least on viki) on monday not friday
the original producers (gmmtv) releases new episode on fridays on YouTube & Gaga app.

so for me Mondays on Viki is like a rewatch! and hoping for new episode to come fast!
2 4
Replying to anzu_brief • Jun 21, 2026
Title The Gaze
What is JINX? I don’t remember a bl drama by that name
sadly, No😭😭😭 just comic format ..

even me wished so much it had a Novel🥹🥹
1 0
Replying to anzu_brief • Jun 21, 2026
Title The Gaze
What is JINX? I don’t remember a bl drama by that name
it’s the most popular bl in bl manhwa world!

go to google and type “Jinx Manhwa” you will see what it looks like!
0 2
Replying to Goodness • Jun 19, 2026
another angle 🤣🤣🤣
This frrr!💯

I’m so excited for TotoKanit to start dating as they should 🥰🥰
1 1
Replying to Sunshine • Jun 19, 2026
honestly.. i kinda like lion >w<..if not for his cheating.. our toto and kanit wldnt get to be together
another angle 🤣🤣🤣
1 3