Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: 📖BL | YAOI | MM🎧 My Telegram handle: @Goodness_BL for Chatting about BL/MM
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 29, 2025
  • Awards Received: Reply Hugger1

Goodness

📖BL | YAOI | MM🎧 My Telegram handle: @Goodness_BL for Chatting about BL/MM
Replying to Goodness • 22 days ago
I'm team BS BROTHERS🤩🤩🤩Contains the two actors who made me create time to watch them gaming in this bl…
Btw, this bl reminded me so much of my first C-drama: FALLING INTO YOUR SMILE! 😭left me missing my Leader Lusi Cheng and the love of his life, Tong Yao!🥺💞
2 0
On Be My Player Two • 22 days ago
I'm team BS BROTHERS🤩🤩🤩

Contains the two actors who made me create time to watch them gaming in this bl series😍 Gunner & Maxky!🥰Love them sm!❤️‍🔥🥰
They're so cool to watch! 🤩🤩
0 1
On You Maniac • Aug 29, 2026
Title You Maniac
MY DARLINGS😍 MY OWN BL SERIES OF THE YEAR FINALLY RELEASED TODAY...🙌🔥

CAN'T WAIT TO START WATCHING IT!😍😍

I must watch it no matter what!🥺🥺
If I have to force my brain to watch completely I will..💪
3 0
Replying to Nna-odio • Aug 26, 2026
Title Good Boy
I've not finished the book, but I'm more than half way past. There are multiple 2 other couples I've seen so far,…
I just finished enjoying the NOVEL🥰🥰 you’re so right about the other couples, they were not like a main side couple, (like Gun and thiti relationship) but I noticed Jirapat and tyla friendship might take up most of the screen time because they were really so close often!

btw I only care about my Ruth and Jira’s relationship❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥 ahhh my babies were so so cute in the story! so fucking ADORABLE! 🥰 can’t wait to watch all RuthJira scenes together happen in the Live Action Series!🥰🥰🥰
0 0
On Payback • Aug 1, 2026
Title Payback
Just finished watching PayBack Final Ep, it was okay, glad they gave them a happy ending like in the manhwa/Novel main story..🥰

I loved their kisses a lot! It was so beautiful to watch!😍😍🥰
6 0
Replying to cara • Jul 31, 2026
Title Payback
I'm too big a fan of the original, I'm barely halfway and I'm already getting prissy about the little deviations…
I’m also a big fan of the original, yet I was able to like this adaptation! my likeness increased from episode 8! their sex scene was exactly like YoonJay and Yoohan’s first in the manhwa and novel!!!
2 0
Replying to Goodness • Jul 31, 2026
Title Payback
Wait a FUCKING minute! I just finished watching the episode with their first sex as a couple!🤯🤯🤯 Omg…
I’m just reached their sex part in the manhwa!! Damn! Exactly like live action adaptation! Ahhhh that company and lead actors really really nailed it!💯💯💯👏👏🙌🙌🙌🔥🔥🥹 so proud of them!!!

I don’t follow actors outside their characters but I genuinely wish them all the best!💯
0 0
Replying to Bleep • Jul 30, 2026
Title Payback
Your username was my reaction
yessssssss! you’re so fucking right💯💯💯 I finished thenovel few hrs ago and truly the sex scenes started towards the ending!!!

the live action production really tried with this adaptation fr! best asian bl adaptation I’ve seen so far!
1 1
Replying to Bleep • Jul 30, 2026
Title Payback
Your username was my reaction
well, Goodness is my real name! so I kinda screamed JESUS CHRIST when I watched it!😂😂😂 I wanted him to come and watch what gat me screaming his name in the middle of the night!
1 3
On Payback • Jul 30, 2026
Title Payback
Awwwww🥹🥹🥹 the ending of episode 9 was soooo💔💔💔💔😭😭😭


btw, I don’t feel sorry for Sunny(Myeonshin)..deserved for being too desperate for fame!!
1 0
On Payback • Jul 29, 2026
Title Payback
JESUS CHRISTTTTT! THAT WAS SO FUCKING HOT! OH BOYYYY! These lead actors are very extremely talented!💯💯🙌🙌🥰🥰 give them their flowers please!💐 💐
1 0
Replying to Goodness • Jul 29, 2026
Title Payback
Wait a FUCKING minute! I just finished watching the episode with their first sex as a couple!🤯🤯🤯 Omg…
Unlike ADAAP which had best chemistry but no realistic sex scene!!!🥹🥹 had to change from 10/10 to 9/10 because of that!

Nowadays, CHEMISTRY + realistic sex scene is what I love most in any bl live action drama I created time to watch! literally!💯💯
0 0
Replying to Oleander • Jul 29, 2026
Title Payback
I made a post about this exact thing today 😂 I like the series but I had to kinda separate the series from…
exactly!!!!💯💯
0 0
On Payback • Jul 29, 2026
Title Payback
Wait a FUCKING minute! I just finished watching the episode with their first sex as a couple!🤯🤯

🤯 Omg he fingered him first before thrusting inside him. Omg. Omg. This is the most realistic sex scene I've ever seen in an asian BL drama...Damn!!
And the actors have so much chemistry together which made everything so hot for me!!!

I had to come change my MDL rating from 8.5 to 9.5/10🔥🔥🙈💯💯🙌🙌🙌
10 7
Replying to Goodness • Jul 29, 2026
Title Payback
Just finished watching almost all the episodes of this payback live action series! They really tried their best…
Live action Jay looks so different from Jay in manhwa and the Jay in my imagination! but he’s really a GOOD ACTOR! and I think Sun is almost the perfect Yoohan to me! also a GOOD ACTOR! they deserve all the best!!🥰🥰💯
1 0
On Payback • Jul 28, 2026
Title Payback
Just finished watching almost all the episodes of this payback live action series! They really tried their best with the adaptation! I give them their flowers 💐 they deserve all the hype they got!

But as usual, I love the novel and manhwa characters way more!🥰
3 3
Replying to CrescentMoon • Jul 22, 2026
Title Doi Boy
really a BL? but there is no BL tag in here.
Watch something else! This one is not worth watching. In my opinion..
0 0
On The Prosecutor's Proposal • Jul 13, 2026
Before I forget to mention. I love this new KBL series couple😍❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

Joo Taeseon and Lee Chaeha!🥰❤️‍🔥 read their story in novel and it's really good.. I love them for their chemistry..
3 0