Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: 📖BL | YAOI | MM🎧 My Telegram handle: @Goodness_BL for Chatting about BL/MM
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 29, 2025
  • Awards Received: Reply Hugger1

Goodness

📖BL | YAOI | MM🎧 My Telegram handle: @Goodness_BL for Chatting about BL/MM
On The Wicked Game • Oct 4, 2025
there’s tension between Chet and his Bodyguard I’m feeling…😍😍😍hmmm can’t wait to see more😜😜🥰
10 5
Replying to Luciddd • Oct 4, 2025
Title Khemjira
💯💯💯😂😂😂. I was like, "get them all, girl"
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 1
On The Wicked Game • Oct 4, 2025
Damn!!! this level of improvement in acting is just mind blowing bruhhh🤯🤯💯💯 words ain’t even enough to describe it tbh🤧 both of them improved a whole lot❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥
9 3
On Khemjira • Oct 4, 2025
Title Khemjira
khemjira made the HOT shaman cry🥹🥹 well, LOVE can be inevitably sad sometimes!!🤧🤧


I want ep 10 now😩
11 0
On Khemjira • Oct 4, 2025
Title Khemjira
Finally they showed Ramphueng’s sad story I cried while reading the book!!!💔💔🥹 it was so so sad🥹🥹
10 0
On That Summer • Oct 3, 2025
Title That Summer
WHY MONDRYU HAVE SO MUCH CHEMISTRYYYY😩😩❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥MY FACE LIT UP WHEN THEY ON MY SCREEN…
11 0
On Genie, Make a Wish • Oct 3, 2025
ABSOLUTE SHIT!!!😭😭😭HAD TO DROP IT... THE CRINGE WAS JUST TOO MUCH FOR ME!!!

*Pls this is my personal view.. if you can’t relate, don’t reply to me*
12 0
On Zomvivor • Oct 2, 2025
Title Zomvivor
At first, I wasn't interested in this, but just saw on Twitter that my Great Actor KENG is in this drama🫠 I changed my mind instantly😅 Also happy to watch ZEE and NET in it.🥰
2 0
Replying to Devimanohari • Oct 2, 2025
Then you'll go crazy like us.. Waiting 24hrs everyday to get 2eps is mental torture 🥲
ahhhh😂😂💔
1 0
On Love's Ambition • Oct 2, 2025
ok ok I can't wait for completion anymore.. I'm starting it now😂😂😂😂😂🥳🥳🥳🥳
11 3
Replying to Goodness • Oct 1, 2025
Title Tempest
Ikr??? so beautiful, in my head, they later got back together and lived happily ever after🥰🥰
Exactlyyy.. if only it was more than 9 episodes, ML would've found a way to be with her & get his own happy ending... anyways, I love them sm❣️❣️❣️
4 0
Replying to Mish • Oct 1, 2025
Title Tempest
Why y'all aren't talking about the line - "if I have eight minutes to live, I want to spend all eight of them…
Ikr??? so beautiful, in my head, they later got back together and lived happily ever after🥰🥰
4 2
On Tempest • Oct 1, 2025
Title Tempest
Awwww, for me, it’s a HAPPY ENDING🥳🥰❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥 I ENJOYED IT FROM START TO FINISH!!💯💯💯MAKING IT MY 3RD FAVORITE KDRAMA OF 2025🥰🥰
3 0
Replying to KissJune • Sep 28, 2025
so what's the #1 favourite of yours? I'm curious coz looking around for the next drama to watch..
😂😂😂 yes..like my hidden treasure 🤭🥰🥰
0 0
Replying to KissJune • Sep 28, 2025
so what's the #1 favourite of yours? I'm curious coz looking around for the next drama to watch..
hmmm, sorry can't mention it here, but it's in my most favorite kdrama list..
0 2
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Sep 28, 2025
Yaaayyyy🥳🥳🥳 it was a HAPPY ENDING!!! My ship ended up together🥰🥰❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

I watched all episodes complete without skipping anyone.. Making it my 2nd Most favorite kdrama of 2025🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻💯💯💯💯I will forever love it….
4 4
On Khemjira • Sep 27, 2025
Title Khemjira
KHEMJIRA EPISODE 8 ATE!!!🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻💯💯💯💯💯💯🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
17 1
Replying to Queen • Sep 27, 2025
Bro , here Pheem is giving dominating vibes. 🙌🙌
I was about to type this 🤝 me too can see it😍😍
2 0