Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: 📖BL | YAOI | MM🎧 My Telegram handle: @Goodness_BL for Chatting about BL/MM
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 29, 2025
  • Awards Received: Reply Hugger1

Goodness

📖BL | YAOI | MM🎧 My Telegram handle: @Goodness_BL for Chatting about BL/MM
Replying to kat • Sep 13, 2025
Title Tempest
She lived with her husband for 20 years, and it’s obvious she loved him. Do you really think it makes sense…
oh ok... stop replying me then.
1 0
Replying to Goodness • Sep 13, 2025
but seriously does hiding comment really matter?? Someone will still open it, read it and still get the spoiler…
ohh, I don't respect strangers online, maybe that's why I don't use it, or maybe bcus I know they still gonna open it and read even if I hide it... the hide & seek thing is not for me.. case closed!!!

I hope no else will reply to me here…
0 0
Replying to kat • Sep 13, 2025
Title Tempest
She lived with her husband for 20 years, and it’s obvious she loved him. Do you really think it makes sense…
reason I said don't reply to me bcus not even God can convince me otherwise.. so you literally just wasted ur time typing a reply to me.. I FREAKING HOPE THEY CONFESS THEIR FEELINGS IN NEXT EPISODE 🥰🥰 BCUS I CAN'T WAIT 💃💃💃 I GENUINELY WANT IT NOWWW..
2 2
On Shine (Orchestric Ver.) • Sep 13, 2025
btw, y'all funny hide and seek comments made me stop being sad from today's shine episode 7..


I'm in a good mood now 💃😉🥰🥰 so off to watch my hot master and khem new episode😍🥳
and I will open their series comment section after watching it..🥰
2 0
Replying to Goodness • Sep 13, 2025
hahaha🤣🤣🤣🤣 hiding comments as if curiosity not gonna make someone open it and read🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣…
but seriously does hiding comment really matter?? Someone will still open it, read it and still get the spoiler out of curiosity😂😂😂😂😂😂 so we can stop pretending here pls.. I'm not good at pretending
0 2
On Shine (Orchestric Ver.) • Sep 13, 2025
hahaha🤣🤣🤣🤣 hiding comments as if curiosity not gonna make someone open it and read🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s so funny to me😂😂😂 it's giving hide & seek🤣🤣🤣
0 4
On Tempest • Sep 13, 2025
Title Tempest
people saying they wish no romance between the leads makes me laugh so hard 🤣😂😂😂😂😂 so when a woman’s husband dies, she don’t have right to fall for someone else???

mind you, she and the husband didn’t even have any chemistry..

pls don’t reply to me if you are having such stupid wish 😆😆
16 12
Replying to Sophie • Sep 13, 2025
Title Tempest
I haven't seen such Garbage series like this one in a long time.Now I see why people prefer Bls over this shit.
I will tell you some BLs are also very GARBAGE & SHIT.. I like Tempest more than a lot of BLs I have watched & dropped this year..
3 6
Replying to tessthomase • Sep 13, 2025
so don’t come here to read comments?
exactly😂😂 I come here or twitter only after watching the episode.. people complaining of spoilers should come here after watching..
1 4
Replying to Goodness • Sep 13, 2025
is it just me or she literally so freaking Gaddamn GORGEOUS???❤️😩
honestly, she played her part so well.. love how she expressed her anger without making any homophobic remarks!!! won my respect mahn🙌🙌💯
3 0
Replying to Nauriya • Sep 13, 2025
This is some intelligent series...I know I mean with all the weak revolution type story, the other aspects, the…
is it just me or she literally so freaking Gaddamn GORGEOUS???❤️😩
3 2
Replying to nechayanno • Sep 13, 2025
pour one out for the straights ✊😔 for the first time in my life i feel heterobaited
bruh!!! so I’m not the only one feeling this way 🤧😩they had mad sexual tension, I feel robbed🥹🥹
6 0
On Shine (Orchestric Ver.) • Sep 13, 2025
I will pretend like episode 7 doesn’t exist 😌😌 waiting for episode 8🥰

Oh Damn!! It’s the final episode 😭😭😭
oh my God, I want more episodes🥹🥹
7 0
Replying to fajer_qtr • Sep 12, 2025
Title Tempest
It’s illegal this is only 9 episodes
like frrrrrr💯💯 this deserve 16 episodes😭😭
0 0
Replying to Goodness • Sep 12, 2025
Title Tempest
those people will be wasting their time with such comment cus a lot of us are already so ready for the kiss and…
😂🤣🤣
0 0
Replying to HardTruth • Sep 12, 2025
Title Tempest
Btw, from the trailer, there is a scene where ML - FL about to kiss & get intimate. I am totally sure there…
those people will be wasting their time with such comment cus a lot of us are already so ready for the kiss and more😌😌
2 2
On My Bias Is Showing?! • Sep 11, 2025
I can’t believe my fave (Hogeun) from Jazz for Two showed up in this boring-ass series I already dropped 😩😩. No way I’m wasting my time continuing this sh!t…


Pls, do not reply to me..🙏
6 0