Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: 📖BL | YAOI | MM🎧 My Telegram handle: @Goodness_BL for Chatting about BL/MM
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 29, 2025
  • Awards Received: Reply Hugger1

Goodness

📖BL | YAOI | MM🎧 My Telegram handle: @Goodness_BL for Chatting about BL/MM
On Goddess Bless You from Death • Sep 7, 2025
🙌🙌🙌 the novel was really Good❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥 I had mad fun with it.. All the imaginations in my head & intense chemistry🔥 I felt🥹❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥 can't wait to watch all of it & hoping they stay true to the plot🥰
3 6
Replying to Jazz07 • Sep 7, 2025
Title Khemjira
Are we watching the same show ?!?!
it was so good for me❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥
5 0
Replying to Jazz07 • Sep 7, 2025
Title Khemjira
lol the person above you doesn’t think so. I think me and you are watching the same show but others aren’t.…
me too me too, love it so much… ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥
4 1
Replying to Jazz07 • Sep 7, 2025
Title Khemjira
Are we watching the same show ?!?!
🤣🤣🤣 it’s okay, everyone have different taste.. I mean, episode 5 is best for me so far, but it’s okay to be worst for someone else😂😂😂
5 2
Replying to penniless • Sep 7, 2025
Title Khemjira
is it just me? i feel like Keng and Namping doesn't have chemistry 😅 . The story's good but I'm really not…
this was me until I finished reading the book, now I see so much chemistry I want their hum hum scene asap😩😩
3 11
Replying to Laura • Sep 7, 2025
Jinmu is about to ruin lives in every single historical kdrama🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣lmao
1 0
Replying to Laura • Sep 7, 2025
Can someone tell me the name of the chinese cook actress pls??
check cast list, she there at the last.. & she’s Korean 😂😂
2 3
On Jo Jae Yun • Sep 7, 2025
Person Jo Jae Yun
not him claiming to be Chinese in Bon appetit drama🤣🤣🤣😂😂 I knew he looked familiar, had to come here & check
3 0
On Love Untangled • Sep 5, 2025
I wanted kim hyeon & Seri to be the endgame 🥺🥺🥺🥺 but overall it's a good movie I enjoyed watching 🥰🥰🥰
1 0
On Legend of the Female General • Sep 5, 2025
This is a 10/10 historical Cdrama❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

It was totally totally totally Worth all my time I spent watching it, from start to finish, no skipping at all, it's so so GOOD!!!!🙌🙌🙌❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️💯💯💯💯💯
I WILL NEVERRRRR FORGET THIS DRAMA!!!🥰
17 0
On The Untamed • Sep 3, 2025
Title The Untamed
no other historical Chinese bl gonna beat this one in my book..❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥many people have recommended a lot of other historical BLs, but I still don’t like them same way I love UNTAMED!!! this drama remains my one & only Chinese bromance/BL🥰🥰
5 0
Replying to Platinum Fox • Aug 31, 2025
Title Addicted
The Chinese government is not releasing BL's now. Revenged Love, though Chinese, was produced by the international…
smh!!
0 0
Replying to 13011771 • Aug 31, 2025
I bet the guard of xiao jue was probably contemplating whether his commander is gay or not 🤣🤣🤣
ikr???🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 so hilarious
3 0
On S Line • Aug 31, 2025
Title S Line
Damn!!! the male lead'svoice😍😍❤️‍🔥 would love to watch him in his future kdrama(s) because this one I tried is a NO for me..

So DROPPED!!!
2 2