News
Replying to Jenna • Feb 25, 2022
Title Royal Feast
Holy shit. I am HERE for this... but I'll wait until it airs completely I think. I've hit an age where I have…
I also didn't want to wait but 2 episodes per day I was sold & it is fantastic.
1 0
On Royal Feast • Feb 25, 2022
Title Royal Feast
I swear if Xu Kai did a proper BL & not that bromance crap it would be a top seller & break every record. 🤭😍What a dish he is.😋
4 3
Replying to uhsame • Feb 25, 2022
Title Royal Feast
6 episodes were released on feb22, 2 episodes on feb23, and 2 episodes on feb24.
Do yourself a favour & watch it. I am hooked already. It is that good trust me...no lie.💖
1 0
On The Tuxedo • Feb 25, 2022
Title The Tuxedo
Great cast & trailer makes me wanna fast forward to ep1. 🤭 Let's hope storyline won't disappoint.🤙
4 2
On Rak Diao • Feb 25, 2022
Title Rak Diao
Sitcoms tend to be boring if the audience laughter is overly exaggerated. 🙄I wanna continue but may drop it along the way. 😔
2 1
Replying to Ladymeow2020 • Feb 25, 2022
Title Royal Feast
The production value of this drama is so high, in my opinion. I am loving it.
I concur fully. 👏👏👏👍💖
1 0
Replying to GoogstarP • Feb 25, 2022
Title Royal Feast
Yeah had the same issue. We are now forced to go be pirates & do it the illegal way. 🤦🏿♀️ Oi...
We won't survice though if we cancel & they know it...they got us by our clits. 🤣🤭🤭🤭
1 1
Replying to QueenCherry • Feb 25, 2022
Title Royal Feast
Where is it subbed?
My asiantv & also on YT.
1 0
On Royal Feast • Feb 24, 2022
Title Royal Feast
Production is amazing. 👍Acting is incredible...💖 Atleast now we have better subs to enjoy completely.🤗
1 88
Replying to QueenCherry • Feb 24, 2022
Title Royal Feast
Holy crap, It was literally available to me on MangoTV last night, All 10 episodes. Currently this morning now…
Yeah had the same issue. We are now forced to go be pirates & do it the illegal way. 🤦🏿♀️ Oi...
2 3
On Cupid's Last Wish • Feb 24, 2022
Title Cupid's Last Wish
I am just here for Earth's yummy transformation.🥰😋😋😋 First episode was nice, loved it...Win needs a few smacks but am impressed with Mix's acting, it has improved immensely.😍
1 0
Replying to Clarywayland20 • Feb 24, 2022
Title Cupid's Last Wish
So last series he got the heart, this series he's getting the whole body?
You made my day. 🤣🤣🤣🤭🤭🤭
3 0
On Sweet Dreams • Feb 24, 2022
Title Sweet Dreams
Some are giving it over 7 stars others less than 5. 🤦🏿♀️
2 0
On Blinded Kiss • Feb 24, 2022
Title Blinded Kiss
Death by comments.🤣🤣🤭🤭🤭
3 0
Replying to BadPenny • Feb 24, 2022
Title Gen Y Season 2
I disagree. But OMFG! hahahaha! I am stealing the phrase "grinds my nipples"! I needed that in my life. I laughed…
It is what it is indeed. I am hoping Cutie Pie won't disappoint me.
1 1
Replying to help • Feb 24, 2022
Title Duang Jai Nai Montra
https://controlc.com/d6a154b3 here u go love
I think it is an underrated lakorn.
0 0
Replying to help • Feb 24, 2022
Title Duang Jai Nai Montra
no because the way he casually throws his powerful gaze around. the man has his own gravitational forcefield and…
He is amazing.🥰
1 0
On Prom Pissawat • Feb 24, 2022
Title Prom Pissawat
Kitkong...Kitkong...Kitkong.🥰
0 0
On Once upon a Time... in My Heart • Feb 24, 2022
Title Once upon a Time... in My Heart
Not a bad lakorn but not that good either. Nothing to write home about.🙄 FL was dumb a few times but she is a cutie pie, we'll forgive her. Story lost the plot a few times but acting was superb. I am mostly here for Kitkong & Mek.🥰
0 0
Replying to Ritz96 • Feb 24, 2022
Title Samee Chua Kuen
I've got so much to say that I don't even know where to begin.
🤣🤣🤣 come on say it.
1 1
