News
On Method • Mar 7, 2022
Title Method
For one to understand this movie fully, one needs to know what method acting is first. 🤞This was one hell of a well written & well executed script. 👏👏👏💖
13 5
On Peach of Time • Mar 7, 2022
Title Peach of Time
For me the soundtrack made the show. 💖I felt the script was a bit flat & I felt sad a little but I feel the actors could have done much better in terms of emotional delivery. I did not feel the chemistry more like just good friends. Why did they do that to Tommy? That aweful aweful suit & hair.🤦🏿♀️ Ae Yun is a brilliant actress just here she let me down. One thing I can command the show on was that plot twist. I did not see it coming. Overall I loved the Thai x Korea mix.👌
3 2
Replying to ecb82 • Mar 7, 2022
Title My Ride
That dimple is out of control.
I melt every single time.🥰
0 0
On My Esports Genius Brother • Mar 7, 2022
Title My Esports Genius Brother
Colour Rush is that you?🤣🤣🤣 I just kept watching coz the boys are cute & it's Chinese content. We don't get many of mainland stuff so I persevered otherwise it's crap. Yes sir...🥺
1 0
Replying to jpny01 • Mar 7, 2022
Title My Esports Genius Brother
All, it's not important to really understand the Deluded. It's a metaphor for homosexuality - he's hated just…
Last sentence🤣killer. 🤣🤣🤣
0 1
On My Esports Genius Brother • Mar 7, 2022
Title My Esports Genius Brother
Colour Rush is that you?🤣🤣🤣 I just kept watching coz the boys are cute & it's Chinese content. We don't get many of mainland stuff so I persevered otherwise it's crap. Yes sir...🥺
1 0
Replying to Dzhecka • Mar 7, 2022
Title My Esports Genius Brother
Just binged this show, it was amazing, it was so badly made that it made me cry from laughing. Really brightened…
Kill me now. 🤣🤣🤣🤣Best comment ever. 🤣🤣🤣
0 0
Replying to mika • Mar 7, 2022
Title Semantic Error
you mean tv ratings? there are none because it's not aired on any tv station. it's entirely on watcha. however,…
Not TV but you have replied to my query. Thanx a mill. Atleast then it is getting the traction it deserves.💖🤙
0 0
On Oh! Boarding House • Mar 7, 2022
Title Oh! Boarding House
Low budget films with a hot cast...well played. Acting is okay but script could have been better. Deviating from the manhwa is always problematic. I'd recommend if you really really are bored.
9 2
On Semantic Error • Mar 7, 2022
Title Semantic Error
Does anybody know how popular this is in S.Korea in terms of ratings? I am intrigued coz it seems they are now riding the BL wave big time & there have been quite a few amazing K-BL just not enough. 🥺
5 2
On Semantic Error • Mar 7, 2022
Title Semantic Error
I swear K-BL has got my serious attention now. 🥰Don't you just love a good production that just melts your heart? 😍🤭
8 0
On My Ride • Mar 7, 2022
Title My Ride
I am just here for that 1 dimple.🥰🥰🥰 Honestly aside from the hotness the show is really not bad & deserves atleast an 8. The 2 uncles irritate me at times but I see why they were added, they provide profound advices. Lovely show so far. I wish subs don't take as long as waiting for Jesus. 👏Sadhu😇
11 2
Replying to lakornengsub • Mar 7, 2022
Title Samee Chua Kuen
https://thlakornengsub.blogspot.com/ EPISODE 13 ENG SUBPASSWORDS!!!!!!!!10- PW (copy&paste): v/PQb9.%%TH,Gx>m11-…
💃💃💃💃🎊🎊🎊🎊I love you to the moon & back. 🥰🥰🥰Thank you so much.
0 0
Replying to CrescentMoon • Mar 5, 2022
Title The Tuxedo
Any storyline with Green and Chap together is magic 😍❤️❤️
I certainly concur. Today is d-day. 💃💃💃💃💃💃
0 0
On Semantic Error • Mar 5, 2022
Title Semantic Error
Amazing. Fantabulous. Wow!💖
3 0
Replying to RaltzWaltz • Mar 5, 2022
Title In Your Heart
Stop being so thirsty... Drink some gatorade...
The thirst is real out here....that is why we love BL isn't it?🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 0
On The Cursed • Mar 4, 2022
Title The Cursed
Netflix only picking this now? 🙄 It was good not too amazing. Along the way the story loses the excitement from earlier episodes but still worth the upcoming cliffhanger. I've seen better but this had good subs & nice visuals so I kept watching.
2 0
Replying to Dylan Rodrigues • Mar 4, 2022
Title Love Like the Falling Petals
Yes, please give queen Matsumoto Honoka more main roles
That's what I'm also thinking. 🤭🤭🤭
0 1
Replying to DanM • Mar 4, 2022
Title Royal Feast
why is this rating is so low? it is so engaging
I believe the sub issue is going to kill this beautiful masterpiece. Such a shame.
0 0
On Royal Feast • Mar 4, 2022
Title Royal Feast
Let's be honest, this is a flippin good drama but it is not getting the traction it deserves coz of greed & aweful subs. These production companies tend to forget that international fans also exist. 🙄 It would be a shame for us to drop this coz of such minute nonsense. 🥺
13 5
