Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 14 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Proud Fujoshi. 🖤🫶BL is life not a fetish.🥰
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 25, 2022

GoogstarP

Proud Fujoshi. 🖤🫶BL is life not a fetish.🥰
On Parasite • Mar 15, 2022
Title Parasite
I watched this 3 times & am still blown away.👏👏👏 It had everything in it, comedy, suspense, drama, thriller & fok God knows what else but something.🤣🤣🤣🤣This film deserves to be glorified.🤞🤞🤞Cinematography was incredible & director's vision came across.👍 Some people are easily persecuting it for lack of understanding the end but if you re-watch you will get it. 💖💖💖
2 0
Replying to GoogstarP • Mar 15, 2022
Right? I am not impressed.. read the manhwa and storyline is good but so not sure about this live adaptation.🙄
Even the 1st episode itself isn't impressive. 🤦🏿‍♀️I am throwing it in my "dropped" box. We are not asking for too much are we? 🤷🏿‍♀️Let me continue with Cherry Blossom After Winter.🥰🥰🥰
1 1
On Tinted with You • Mar 15, 2022
There is nothing that irritates me like a planted kiss in a BL. 🤦🏿‍♀️ That alone killed this show for me. Actors are great but storyline was poorly executed. I'm glad it's over. 🙄 I had high hopes but felt like am watching those horrendous Filipino shows.😥
4 0
Replying to InvisibleInsomnia • Mar 15, 2022
For a total run time of 40min, the plot sounds a little ambitious?
Right? I am not impressed.. read the manhwa and storyline is good but so not sure about this live adaptation.🙄
0 3
On Blue of Winter • Mar 15, 2022
Just finished Semantic Error & started Cherry Blossom after Winter so this 10 minute teaser of a series is going to be a waste. If they insist on 10 minutes per episode then they should atleast made them to a total of 8 episodes or 20 minutes with the 4 episodes. 🙄Oi...🤦🏿‍♀️
2 0
On Cherry Blossoms after Winter • Mar 15, 2022
I say again...Korean BL are soon to be taking over. 🥰 My goodness after Semantic Error I was left in awe on how amazing it was then comes this cute little show.😍 I hate bullies or anything that goes with people killing self-esteem of others however I suppose in any high school drama there must be a few assholes.🙄 Aside from those samamabhishiz the show is such a delight thus far.💖 I love the 2 male leads' chemistry & they are soooooo adorable. Acting is good & director's creative vision comes across. I am hoping for something bitchy to happen & get my high blood sky rocket then 《《Boom》》 happy ending. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
9 0
Replying to bl_tpop • Mar 15, 2022
Title My Ride
I'll put this on hold as it seems impossible to get English subtitles anywhere that isn't on GagaOOLala
Yeah same here...it is frustrating.
1 0
Replying to Love Stage!! • Mar 15, 2022
Title Love Stage!!
Replying to deleted comment
You are ButterlyTea? I am sending you tons of hugs & kisses. 🥰💖 International fans always struggle but you somehow always come through. I trully appreciate your efforts. 👏👏👏
4 1
On Dine with Love • Mar 14, 2022
Feels like subs are Google translated. 😥 It ruins the whole ambience of the series & it is a visually stunning story with lots of amazing background to the different dishes but subs are just aweful. 🥺🥺🥺Why... why???😫😫😫
5 0
Replying to Franko Bilic • Mar 14, 2022
Title My Ride
and I would love to know
Let's keep praying. Sadhu!👏👏👏
0 0
On Answer for Heaven • Mar 14, 2022
Very interesting storyline but I found the acting a bit flat & honestly very disappointing. Script wasn't well executed per say as I feel the director didn't guide this production very well however the creative vision was there. I am very fussy also when it comes to continuity & there have been a few times the ball was dropped there. The drama is enjoyable if you ignore all these technicalities.👍
1 0
Replying to msgray86 • Mar 14, 2022
Smh, as frustrated as this drama has made me, ever since episode 17, I'm still hanging on until the end. I've…
You still hung on? 🤣🤣I gave up & dropped it. I was so annoyed at how little of a self-esteem these women are. 🤦🏿‍♀️
0 0
On Young Lady and Gentleman • Mar 14, 2022
I dropped it when he had amnesia. 🙄Such a dumb and clichéd show. Everything in every typical Korean drama is in this drama. Come on! In 2022 women are still potrayed in that desperate way to trap a man?🤦🏿‍♀️ For fucks sake these rich man vs poor girl dramas are getting old. So lame.🙄
2 0
Replying to bl_tpop • Mar 14, 2022
Title My Ride
Why is it taking so long for other sites/places to have subs for episode 6? I don't have money to pay for GagaOOLala
Nope...ne neither. Not willing to subscribe there. I guess we have to be patient. In the meantine let's continue with F4 & Cutie Pie.🥺🥺🥺
0 0
On My Ride • Mar 14, 2022
Title My Ride
Someday...oneday...somebody will sub 6 & 7 for us.🥺🥺🥺
2 2
Replying to FrothyMix • Mar 14, 2022
Honestly, I think it could have been twice as long. There is plenty of material here. BUT if it has to be one…
Bingo!!! 😍👏👏👏
1 0