Editorials
On Present Perfect • Mar 16, 2022
Title Present Perfect
All I can do is *sigh* 😔
0 0
Replying to fufu12345 • Mar 16, 2022
Title Tempted
was expecting a lot from this one but it was a meh drama without passion!
I concur. 🥺
0 0
On Tempted • Mar 16, 2022
Title Tempted
Utter rubbish.🤦🏿♀️Just read the novel one time. They didn't bring the characters across. This drama was supposed to be full of sexual tension, flirting, jealousy, rage & lust but it was rather flat.🙄Don't get me started on the parents.🤦🏿♀️ Kill me now. 😥
5 0
On F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers • Mar 16, 2022
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
I enjoyed this coz of Bright & those eyes of his 😍& my crush on Win 🥰 but honestly I still say Meteor Garden with Dylan Wang was thee best version by far.💖💖💖
7 0
Replying to keelyMac • Mar 16, 2022
Title Cherry Blossoms after Winter
😂😂😂sameee
I was busy reading the Love Stage one and I had to go and start the live action. I loved the Japanese version but it seems the Thai one is spicier. 😍😋😋😋
0 3
On Semantic Error • Mar 16, 2022
Title Semantic Error
Best. Beautiful. Amazeballs. I can die now, I'm content.🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭So far best BL...as we still wait for KinnPorsche. 🙄
4 0
On Dew the Movie • Mar 16, 2022
Title Dew the Movie
Loved it when Dew was Dew...Ohm never disappoints. 💖 Teacher and student romance is disturbing.🙄🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️
3 6
On To My Star • Mar 16, 2022
Title To My Star
It had some room for improvement but overall yummy and sweet. There was no build up to the romance & story felt a bit rushed. If there is a season 2 hopefully that will be better. I still enjoyed it though.💖
7 0
On Where Your Eyes Linger • Mar 16, 2022
Title Where Your Eyes Linger
Sweet, fluffy & cute.💖 Some are failing live adaptations of webtoons but this one was spot on. 👏👏👏
2 0
On Alice • Mar 16, 2022
Title Alice
First time I see someone giving a rating of 1star.🤭🤭🤭🤭 Anyway this is soooooo confusing in so many ways....go kill evil you in the future that will go back and kill your mother in the past so you don't end the world while you fall for your mother in the future.🤣🤣🤣🤣 WTF? Get the fuck out of here.🤣🤣🤭🤭
10 0
Replying to db5kbb • Mar 16, 2022
Title Alice
What in the incest is being implied here?
Bruh...🤣🤣🤣🤣
3 0
Replying to keelyMac • Mar 16, 2022
Title Cherry Blossoms after Winter
😂😂😂sameee
It is only on episode 4 now so you can imagine the long wait....
1 5
Replying to keelyMac • Mar 16, 2022
Title Cherry Blossoms after Winter
😂😂😂sameee
Please wait for it neh coz honestly it is worth it when full. I think it is best to binge like that.💖
0 0
On Chains of Heart • Mar 16, 2022
Title Chains of Heart
I see trailer is still not up yet.😴😴😴
0 0
On Never Let Me Go • Mar 16, 2022
Title Never Let Me Go
We are still waiting for KinnPorsche 🤦🏿♀️ so I guess we shall wait that long for this one as well.🙄
3 0
On Bittersand • Mar 16, 2022
Title Bittersand
Hagiwara Riku? Say no more fam...I'm in. 💖
4 0
On Oh My Ladylord • Mar 16, 2022
Title Oh My Ladylord
What a mess. 🤦🏿♀️Nana's acting here sucks big time.🥺 Lee Min Ki just disappointed me and to think am a big fan of his.😥 Oh Da Young dropped the ball I'm afraid. I threw this in my "dropped" box.😔
4 0
Replying to gqonmars • Mar 16, 2022
Title The Beauty Inside
Ok, I admit it. I am a dude and I cried after episode 10. where is the tag for tear jerker!!!!At least its heartfelt…
🤣🤣🤣 cry baby....it is an amazing drama.💖
1 0
On Secret Garden • Mar 16, 2022
Title Secret Garden
That tracksuit though.🤦🏿♀️Great entertainment & so silly but hey they don't make such great stupid dramas anymore.🤣👏💖
8 0
On The Legend of the Blue Sea • Mar 16, 2022
Title The Legend of the Blue Sea
Funny & stupid. A lovely combo. 👏👏👏🤣🤣🤣🤣
1 0
