Editorials
Replying to Jason Reed • Mar 31, 2022
Title Cherry Blossoms after Winter
I really liked Semantic Error also and have really liked this one so far. Those two are my favorites so far this…
Hey did you see they dropped all 11 episodes of Blueming?....and it is amazing. 👏👏👏👍
0 0
On Hwang Da Seul • Mar 31, 2022
Person Hwang Da Seul
Please continue dishing us more beautiful BL sis. 👏👏👏
8 0
On The Sweet Blood • Mar 31, 2022
Title The Sweet Blood
Kissable lips brought me here...more like Kim Ji Woong blew me away. 🥰
9 0
On Blueming • Mar 31, 2022
Title Blueming
Am loving it so far....I say again Korean BL is on fire this year.👏👏👏Am on ep 4 and cannot stop watching. Script is well executed, chemistry between the 2 beautiful boys is insane & can I say Wow to picture quality. 😍💖
2 0
On Decreed by Fate • Mar 31, 2022
Title Decreed by Fate
First 5 episodes are hilarious & sweet.😍 Hopefully it continues to keep up this momentum.👍
5 5
Replying to sleeplessming • Mar 31, 2022
Title Cherry Blossoms after Winter
i really wanted to like it, but i found the plot a little too far-fetched and the production a little too polished,…
Dude you haven't watched Thai BL coz trust me you will appreciate Korean BL. This is good quality & just how every show should look like.
5 1
Replying to Jason Reed • Mar 31, 2022
Title Cherry Blossoms after Winter
I really liked Semantic Error also and have really liked this one so far. Those two are my favorites so far this…
Right? You must give Cutie Pie a chance as well, it is nice.😍
1 0
On My Strange Friend Season 2 • Mar 30, 2022
Title My Strange Friend Season 2
Brought here by Yi Bo.. 🤦🏿♀️🤦🏿♀️🤦🏿♀️I hope I won't regret it.
3 0
On Sparkle Love • Mar 30, 2022
Title Sparkle Love
I was here coz of Ling Her but had to drop it. 🥺🥺🥺 I can't. 🤦🏿♀️😔WTF did I just watch?🤷🏿♀️ Huang Yuanda dropped the ball here. What is up with FL's wadrobe? 🤣🤣🤣Oi! I'm out fam.✌️
0 0
On Eternal Faith • Mar 30, 2022
Title Eternal Faith
Read the manhwa & watched the anime & now we wait for Jesus to come back. If the studio can tone it down to bromance then it will work.🥺🥺🥺I hope Ling He won't disappoint me.🥰
2 0
Replying to GoogstarP • Mar 29, 2022
Title Cherry Blossoms after Winter
Bruh....tell me about it....I was watching this on my bed & that scene got me almost falling off & wanting more....the…
🤭🤭🤭 such a sweet moment ..😋😋😋
0 0
On You Are My Destiny • Mar 29, 2022
Title You Are My Destiny
Toxic...toxic...toxic. 😥🤮My anxiety couldn't handle this. May come back another day when am calm & continue but will put it on hold for now. Reminds me so much of my love/hate relationship with Thai lakorns. 🤣😂😂😂
1 0
On Cherry Blossoms after Winter • Mar 29, 2022
Title Cherry Blossoms after Winter
Episode 5.💖😍😋😋😋😋After Semantic Error I'm glad I picked this up. So sweet, so intense & too fluffy & yummy.😳 Rainbows & Unicorns typa feeling. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
4 3
Replying to AEROROR2 • Mar 29, 2022
Title Cherry Blossoms after Winter
The wet dream was done perfectly. The intense glare and intimate kiss were satisfying, Tae Sung was sizzling hot…
Bruh....tell me about it....I was watching this on my bed & that scene got me almost falling off & wanting more....the intensity & sweetness was just insane.
2 2
Replying to Wonhos Ass • Mar 29, 2022
Title Cherry Blossoms after Winter
Should I watch this? Or not....
You should. It is worth it. 🤞🤞🤞
3 0
Replying to GoogleIsFree • Mar 29, 2022
Title Love Me If You Dare
This triggered my anxiety. So instead of me binge watching it in one sit as originally planned, I ended up watching…
I got the cringiness from the synopsis & came to read comments & voila yours made me realize I will not be able to stomach it, thanx a mill. My anxiety level is on high alert after watching a very long C-drama.
1 0
On Strong Girl Bong Soon • Mar 29, 2022
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
I cried on every single episode.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣My stomach just couldn't take it anymore.🤣🤣 The best.💖 Kim Won Hae, what a versatile actor he is, amazing.💖🤣🤣🤣🤣 I loved it from beginning to end. 🤞🤞🤞💖👍
2 0
On Again My Life • Mar 29, 2022
Title Again My Life
One of the tags says time travel, say no more fam, I'm in. 👍I have a feeling it is going to be incredible, I mean Lee Joon Gi always gives his all. 💖
4 0
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Mar 29, 2022
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
I watched this 5 years ago & last week was the first time I dared to go back & re-watch. Yep I still cried like a baby.🤦🏿♀️ Still remains one of the best K-dramas of all time. 💖
5 0
Replying to taeri • Mar 29, 2022
Title The Smile Has Left Your Eyes
So Underrated it was such a good melodrama. Seo in guk's brilliant acting as kim moo young amazed me. his smirk…
Dude...I get yah. 👏👏👏
1 0
