Editorials
On The Smile Has Left Your Eyes • Mar 29, 2022
Title The Smile Has Left Your Eyes
I came here for Seo Inguk & fell inlove with the story. 💖What a well written script. Bravo. 👏👏👏😥I believe it had room to flourish & be Grander but we will take what we have. Inguk was amazing but you can still pick up a bit of doubt about himself here....he tried his best but didn't give his all like he did in Pipeline. 🤞You can tell there is a profound lesson that Song Hye Jin tried to convey however it got lost along the way....director didn't execute the script properly.😔 Let's give it up for an amazing chemistry between FL & ML. 👏👏👏 What a joyride. Giving this 8.5/10 for that amazing ending. Who saw it coming? I didn't. 💖
1 0
On Pipeline • Mar 29, 2022
Title Pipeline
Great cast. Lots of gripping moments however they could have done better. It felt like this project was a bit rushed. I enjoyed it don't get me wrong but couldn't help but be disappointed by directors lack of creativity in some scenes. I'll give cinematography a 8/10, boy it must have been hard in such a small space but made it work & looks beautiful. I give Seo Inguk 8.5/10 for growth & putting his all. He has taken acting seriously now, aside from Hello Monster & Doom at your service this is the only project he has put his all into. Well done. 👍Lee Soo Hyuk....utter sheer perfection. 👏👏👏
2 0
On Flower of Evil • Mar 29, 2022
Title Flower of Evil
Best. Ever!!! 💖This is a 10/10.👏👏👏💖💖💖
2 0
On Hello Monster • Mar 29, 2022
Title Hello Monster
Will always come back here for the cast & amazing acting.💖 Great ost as well. Lovely script.👏👏
4 0
On Healer • Mar 27, 2022
Title Healer
Awesome. 👏Spectacular.👏Loved it.👍 The end.💖
4 0
On Bulgasal: Immortal Souls • Mar 25, 2022
Title Bulgasal: Immortal Souls
I loved everything about it.👏👏👏 The end. 💖
6 7
On Sweet & Sour • Mar 25, 2022
Title Sweet & Sour
This was refreshing. Different & loveable. Makes you think.
4 0
On Fall in Love with My Bad Boy • Mar 25, 2022
Title Fall in Love with My Bad Boy
🤦🏿♀️ nope even here it is aweful...black devil was distasteful enough but this one is worse. *sigh* I am a huge C-drama fan but this was a miss.😔
1 0
On The Black Devil and the White Prince • Mar 25, 2022
Title The Black Devil and the White Prince
Would have been awesome if it were a BL & the 2 guys....oh well in my head I suppose. Bullying was meh for me...🙄🙄🙄
8 16
Replying to LykeItRuff • Mar 23, 2022
Title Method
Really? I thought there was zero tension or build; everything was made clear in 30 minutes. I felt like the writing…
I loved it from beginning to end.
0 1
On A Man Who Defies the World of BL • Mar 21, 2022
Title A Man Who Defies the World of BL
Season 2 is here. 💃💃💃💃
6 0
On Heart by Heart • Mar 21, 2022
Title Heart by Heart
I hope we won't wait till Jesus comes back coz it looks amazeballs.🥰
3 0
Replying to Noona • Mar 21, 2022
Title Cool Boys Only High
I don't know if South Africa has Urban VPN from the Google store, but it works well for me in the States. Maybe…
Hey yes I tried that as Dylan recommended earlier and it works. I previously had the Norton one which caused a lot of headaches. Thanx a mill. 👍👏
0 0
Replying to SpikedBoba • Mar 21, 2022
Title Check Out
Technically this came out first lol the description is based off the pilot episode (them meeting at the hotel)…
Thanx for that explanation but I just meant it feels similar. As we wait for June...🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️
0 0
On Behind Cut • Mar 20, 2022
Title Behind Cut
What a mess & it had an opportunity to be great just script wasn't executed well. Acting was aweful & budget was extremely low.🤦🏿♀️
5 0
On In Your Heart • Mar 20, 2022
Title In Your Heart Spoiler
If that is love well sorry I don't need it.🙄🙄 Call it whatever but where I come from that is rape. 🥺I am not sure who told Li Yun Ming that it was ok to include that scene but hell no it is not ok. For f*cks sake I am going back to K-BL & Thai-BL.😔🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️
5 0
Replying to Alex Mcca • Mar 20, 2022
Title My Ride
Amazing for you and others who just scream at the sight of cute boys staring endlessly at each other and smile,…
Your prerogative I suppose & shall respect that. 👏👏👏
1 0
On Now, We Are Breaking Up • Mar 20, 2022
Title Now, We Are Breaking Up
I had to put it on hold after ep 6. Not gonna drop may continue another day just not anytime soon. I did not feel any chemistry between ML & FL & along the way I just got bored. She acts the same way in everything & that annoying hairsyltyle she's had since 19 futsek.🤦🏿♀️🙄Hayi nee fok.
8 0
Replying to FrothyMix • Mar 20, 2022
Title The Boy Next Door
LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH. Hysterically funny.SEQUEL!
I would even pay to watch a sequel. 🤞🤞🤞🤣🤣🤣🤣
4 0
On The Boy Next Door • Mar 20, 2022
Title The Boy Next Door
Funniest sh*t under the sun. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ki Yong brought me here.🥰🥰🥰 as I sing 🎵 "gajima...."🎵🤣🤣🤣🤣
5 0
