Editorials
On KinnPorsche • Apr 3, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I see rating has gone down...again. 🙈WTF is wrong with some people?🤣🤣🤣 Next week is going to be insane so chill. 😂
6 28
Replying to rosegarden • Apr 3, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
A bartender riding a superbike like Ducati???
Dude production costs....somebody's gotta pay the bills for this expensive show.🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 0
Replying to Kim Junmyeon • Apr 3, 2022
Title Moonlight Chicken
Wth with the emoji 😂 I'm so down to watch it solely because it's by EarthMix
They must give them a break, it's too much now.
1 3
On Rurouni Kenshin: The Beginning • Apr 2, 2022
Title Rurouni Kenshin: The Beginning
Awesome. 👏👏👏Best live adaptations.👌💖
2 0
On KinnPorsche • Apr 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Can we give it up for good quality picture & cinematography was insane. 👏👏👏Action scenes on point. 👌Budget well spent.🤞💖
12 0
On Joy Maneerat Srinakarin • Apr 2, 2022
Person Joy Maneerat Srinakarin
I must say Wow! 👌The job she did on KinnPorsche was amazing.👏👏👏
4 0
Replying to Robin • Apr 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
This was a fun and entertaining first episode ! Big boss always have interesting activities though : playing chess,…
I also felt the biginning was just terrible & Italian boss was just out of character & couldn't act for shit but those cars kept me going.🤣🤣🤣
1 0
On Love Love You • Apr 2, 2022
Title Love Love You
I only watched this for Gun. Chemistry between both ML was off. 🥱
4 0
Replying to chuwanningmilf • Apr 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
This page is so cute, it looks like a UN meeting, lmao. Canada checking in. 🇨🇦
😅🤣🤣🤣You are so right. 🤞Love it.💖
0 0
Replying to Christieee • Apr 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Will this be available only on iqiyi vip??
Yebo indeed.🤟
1 0
Replying to GoogstarP • Apr 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Someone decided to be bitchy & reduce the rating. 🙊Like really why though?🥱
🤣🤣🤣bloody spawns of satan.😅
1 1
Replying to MsNotes • Apr 2, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
Yeah Sameee!! 🙈
💖💖💖
2 0
On Love in the Air • Apr 2, 2022
Title Love in the Air
Anothe MAME special.🤣🤣🤣 Hopefully they don't ruin the novel & butcher it.🤞
0 2
On The Tuxedo • Apr 2, 2022
Title The Tuxedo
I love Chap but have mixed feelings about this thus far. Rating has gone down as well. 😔 Will hang tight & see how it progresses.
0 0
On KinnPorsche • Apr 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
💃💃💃Even if haters keep reducing the rating, fact is KinnPorsche is happening tonight baby.💖 It's finally happenig after such a long wait. 🎉🎊🎋🎈🎉
3 0
Replying to dorotavrana • Apr 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
guys, i’m gonna pass out from happiness
I'll sit here with you & we guard each other from fainting. 😅🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 1
Replying to swimiki • Apr 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
.. wuts with the rating..? 🙄 🙄
Someone decided to be bitchy & reduce the rating. 🙊Like really why though?🥱
1 4
Replying to ureshii • Apr 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
This is soo exciting, just got VIP iQiyi for thiss!!
Let's goooo...💃💃💃💃💃
1 0
Replying to ThatgirlEmma • Apr 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
WHO TOOK A 0.4 PONIT OUT OF THE 10 POINT RATING IT ORIGINALLY HAD????????????????? It has not even aired and someone…
Bruh...🤣🤣🤣🤣I also saw that. People pissing on our parade. 😂😂🤣🤣🤣
2 0
Replying to Pijush • Apr 2, 2022
Title Liar
It would be on Viki now
On my Viki app it says "Coming soon." So I will wait....I waited so long for KinnPorsche so I'll wait patiently for this too.
2 0
