Editorials
On Please Tell Me So • Apr 5, 2022
Title Please Tell Me So
Sweet. Short & breathtaking. 💖
3 0
Replying to w0tErMeLoN • Apr 5, 2022
Title Immortality
still here TWT
They don't call us die hard for nothing.🤣🤣🤣🤣 We soldier on.🤟
0 0
Replying to watchingdramas • Apr 5, 2022
Title Decreed by Fate
Wow good eyes. Funny stuff
I was laughing so hard, like the dude is right there.🤣🤣🤣🤣
2 0
Replying to GongziDidNothingWrong • Apr 4, 2022
Title Immortality
Which btw have you seen that first episode of KP? Spicy! 🔥
My heart almost came out of my throat. 🤣🤣🤣We are gonna be like this every single week.🙈
0 0
On Immortality • Apr 4, 2022
Title Immortality
Where my clowns at?🤣😂🤣😂 I see we are all still camping here.🤡 Rating beats KinnPorsche now. 😅🤦🏿♀️
1 4
On The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese • Apr 4, 2022
Title The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese
Toxic much? I guess the ashtray gave it all away. Lovely movie I must say. Got me all tingly down below & had me blushing a few times.These 2 guys had an amazing chemistry. Their acting was out of this world. Yes it wasn't a perfect script but was well executed.🤟🥰
3 0
On No Regret • Apr 4, 2022
Title No Regret
I knew I would love it when I saw the cast.💖 Lovely indeed. 👏👏👏
1 0
On A Frozen Flower • Apr 4, 2022
Title A Frozen Flower
I'm just here for the sex scenes.🤟 What a kinky king he is. 🥰😋😋😋
9 0
On Mermaid’s Jade • Apr 4, 2022
Title Mermaid’s Jade
I will never look at red sheets the same ever again you hear? 🙈🙈🙈 I swear. 🤞🤞🤞The ending is really open to your own interpretation really. Lovely drama.😍 I thoroughly enjoyed it.💖
4 0
Replying to Puma • Apr 4, 2022
Title Decreed by Fate
I WANT A SECOND SEASON!!!!
Me too. 😫😫😂
2 0
On Decreed by Fate • Apr 4, 2022
Title Decreed by Fate
We most certainly deserve a second season coz I already shipped Yin Si Shen & Lin Xie.🤣😂😂😂 Damn Chinese ban, this would have been an amazing BL.🙈💖
2 0
On Decreed by Fate • Apr 4, 2022
Title Decreed by Fate
I died at 26:40 🤣🤣😂🤣 in ep.16 you can see one of the crew members with a script & walkie talkie on the far right. 😂🤣💖🤣Funniest shit I've seen all day. Reminds me of Game of Thrones with the Starbucks cup incident.😂😂😂😂Where was continuity at this point? 🤣😂😂😂
12 14
Replying to GoogstarP • Apr 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Most Thai BL are either University students(black pants & white shirts) or high school(blue shorts).😂🤣🤣So…
I think La Cuisine is sweet shem...
0 1
Replying to elie808 • Apr 4, 2022
Title Boss & Me
ahhh why cant current cdramas have audio like this anymore. I'm really not a big fan of unnecessary overly crisp…
I hate dubbing also and C-dramas do it too often.🙄
1 0
Replying to Dora Lakwatsera • Apr 4, 2022
Title Well-Intended Love
W..T..F AM I WATCHING????!!!!
I dropped it like a hot potatoe.🤣😂😂😂😂
4 0
On Well-Intended Love • Apr 4, 2022
Title Well-Intended Love
Dropped.🤦🏿♀️
5 3
Replying to GoogstarP • Apr 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Most Thai BL are either University students(black pants & white shirts) or high school(blue shorts).😂🤣🤣So…
Don't get me started with gear boys vs Doctors. 🤣😂🤣🤣😂
0 3
On KinnPorsche • Apr 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
The weekly wait is going to kill me.🤦🏿♀️
23 1
Replying to nanaminsthighs • Apr 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Can anyone please tell why it's the most anticipated bl?
Most Thai BL are either University students(black pants & white shirts) or high school(blue shorts).😂🤣🤣So trust me KinnPorsche & Not Me are certainly a good change of pace. 👌Also picture quality is amazing compared to some Thai low budget dramas.👏👏👏
12 5
Replying to Kim Junmyeon • Apr 4, 2022
Title Moonlight Chicken
Wth with the emoji 😂 I'm so down to watch it solely because it's by EarthMix
It's not about the content but the shipment. Seriously they cannot do this long-term. It's crazy.
0 0
