Editorials Replying to Madman227 • Apr 2, 2022
Title Dr. White
If everything goes according to plan I will do the english subtitles. For more info chek my twitter @MadmanSubs
It seems the link has expired.😞
0 0
On Dr. White • Apr 2, 2022
Title Dr. White
Such an amazing show. 💖Saddened by aweful machine translated subs. 🥺It ruins everything.😫😫😫
5 3
On Dr. White • Apr 2, 2022
Title Dr. White
@DylanRodrigues what are the chances you can pick this up for us? I know your schedule is hectic. 👏👏👏
1 0
Replying to LivingTheMoment • Apr 2, 2022
Title Decreed by Fate
It does get more serious in the middle but the charm remains. I found this to be incredibly entertaining after…
I can never stop loving period dramas.🤞 I was re-watching The story of Yanxi Palace soley because of the cast of Royal Feast.😂😂😂🥰
0 1
On Not Me • Apr 1, 2022
Title Not Me
Apparently there is another OffGun drama coming.🤦🏿♀️ I love these 2 but I think the production house is over-doing this ship.🥺
1 2
On Blueming • Apr 1, 2022
Title Blueming
This was a great short drama. 💖 Loved it from beginning to end. 💖 Watch out for this director, she is going places with BL.💖
1 0
Replying to GoogstarP • Apr 1, 2022
Title Blueming
Same sentiments I had about Semantic Error & Cherry Blossom after Winter. I could not fault them except for episodes…
It is a nice change. Love it.🤟💖
0 0
Replying to LivingTheMoment • Apr 1, 2022
Title Decreed by Fate
It does get more serious in the middle but the charm remains. I found this to be incredibly entertaining after…
I am so glad you said that, was a bit worried. Been watching too many E-sport dramas & this is a good change of pace. It sure is different & fresh, love it.🤟💖
0 3
On Baker Boys • Mar 31, 2022
Title Baker Boys
I love Singto to death but this script just went out the window. The child murder?🤦🏿♀️ Guy in glasses irritated the shit out of me....🙄Japs version(Antique)was way better & funnier.
0 0
On Baker Boys • Mar 31, 2022
Title Baker Boys
I love Singto to death but this script just went out the window. The child murder?🤦🏿♀️ Guy in glasses irritated the shit out of me....🙄Japs version(Antique)was way better & funnier.
0 0
On Baker Boys • Mar 31, 2022
Title Baker Boys
I love Singto to death but this script just went out the window. The child murder?🤦🏿♀️ Guy in glasses irritated the shit out of me....🙄Japs version(Antique)was way better & funnier.
0 0
On Theory of Love • Mar 31, 2022
Title Theory of Love
I stayed & persevered coz am an OffGun fan but honestly I lost count how many times Gun cried in this series. Such toxic behavior is disgusting especially self-harm like that. I swear the script must have been an improv typa situation coz really it sucked.
5 0
On Moonlight Chicken • Mar 31, 2022
Title Moonlight Chicken
EarthMix again?🤦🏿♀️
1 10
On Moonlight Chicken • Mar 31, 2022
Title Moonlight Chicken
EarthMix again?🤦🏿♀️
0 0
On Fall in Love • Mar 31, 2022
Title Fall in Love
I love strong FL in C-dramas. This was very much enjoyable. Great cast & script was well executed. The romance was not overwhelming & cringy. It was a but slow in the beginning but overall great entertainment.
3 0
On She and Her Perfect Husband • Mar 31, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
I'm just here for Xu Kai.🥰
11 3
Replying to GoogstarP • Mar 31, 2022
Title Blueming
Same sentiments I had about Semantic Error & Cherry Blossom after Winter. I could not fault them except for episodes…
I concur.💖
2 0
Replying to move im gay • Mar 31, 2022
Title Love Stage!!
Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate you from the bottom of my heart. Will you also be posting ep9 on Dailymotion?…
As always...you rock.🤟
1 0
Replying to Dont_touch_my_headband • Mar 31, 2022
Title Blueming
Wow...just wow! This is my new favourite K-BL by a milestone. Finally a deep and more mature drama and it's beautifully…
Same sentiments I had about Semantic Error & Cherry Blossom after Winter. I could not fault them except for episodes being short but overall these are amazing.💖👏👏👏
3 3
On Blueming • Mar 31, 2022
Title Blueming
🥰🥰🥰so fluffy & heart-warming. What an amazing production. 👏👏👏Well done to the director & the amazing crew.👍*as I go re-watch the ending of episode 8).😋😋😋😋
7 0
