News Replying to teegee • Mar 10, 2022
Title Liar
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣it is rough out here...🤭🤭🤭
0 0
On Navillera • Mar 9, 2022
Title Navillera
Brilliant execution & acting was out of this world.💖 Han Dong Hwa is an incredible director. I loved seeing Seo Inguk's cameo...🥰🥰
1 0
On Space Sweepers • Mar 9, 2022
Title Space Sweepers
This was actually good despite my sceptism. Loved it.💖
2 0
On Rainbow Prince • Mar 9, 2022
Title Rainbow Prince
This felt like I was watching an improv play.🤦🏿♀️ I am not dropping but gonna put it on hold coz really once you are a true K-drama fan you over-scrutinize any low budget films.🤭 I swear even GMM-TV has improved a lot over the years. 🤞
1 1
On The Blue Skies at Your Feet • Mar 9, 2022
Title The Blue Skies at Your Feet
Reset is that you?🤣🤣🤭🤭🤭
2 0
On Nirvana in Fire • Mar 9, 2022
Title Nirvana in Fire
This is one of those dramas you just don't want to finish coz then life becomes meaningless.🥺😔
3 0
On The Black Devil and the White Prince • Mar 9, 2022
Title The Black Devil and the White Prince
I found the movie distasteful & just terrible so this was just as bad. I am a huge fan of good Japanese content but cannot for the life of me understand their fetishes. If it is not teachers dating high school students then it is this whole slave thing & bullying.🙄 Miss me with that shit.🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️
4 7
On The Black Devil and the White Prince • Mar 9, 2022
Title The Black Devil and the White Prince
I found the movie distasteful & just terrible so this was just as bad. I am a huge fan of anything Japanese but cannot for the life of me understand their fetishes. If it is not teachers dating high school students then it is this whole slave thing & bullying.🙄 Miss me with that shit.🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️
1 2
On Coffee & Vanilla • Mar 9, 2022
Title Coffee & Vanilla
It left a very sour taste in my mouth. Couldn't even finish this.🙄 What junk it is. 🤦🏿♀️
1 0
On Missions of Love • Mar 9, 2022
Title Missions of Love
I wanna cry coz I am never getting that time of my life back. 😫What a waste. 🙄
2 0
On Physical Therapy • Mar 9, 2022
Title Physical Therapy
Don't get me started on the subs. 🥺 They geo-block international fans & if you are lucky & have vpn you get to watch it properly otherwise you will settle for google translated subs.😫 Then they wonder why some series do not get the traction & glory they deserve internationally. 🙄Oi! What a mess. 🤦🏿♀️I thank fansubbers who take their time for us, much appreciated.💖
0 0
Replying to jpny01 • Mar 9, 2022
Title Physical Therapy
I ran the Thai title through two translators. One came up "I have a pain in your body" which sounds sexual, and…
Bruh you killed me.🤣🤣🤣🤣Been asking myself that the whole time. WTF are we watching??🙊🙆🏾♀️
0 0
On Physical Therapy • Mar 9, 2022
Title Physical Therapy
Is this Peak's debut as a director?🤦🏿♀️ I am trying to piece together ep7 but nothing makes any flippin sense. The acting is too dry, too many unnecessary weird & stalling scenes & the "not fiance" cannot act for shit. Whoever did continuity needs to be shot. Can they just leave the poor dog out of this stupid series. I am dropping this. I can't. 🥺😔
0 4
On Gank Your Heart • Mar 9, 2022
Title Gank Your Heart
Am here for Wang Yibo. 🥰🥰🥰Story is very much clichéd & too many tears.🙄
1 0
On Change • Mar 8, 2022
Title Change
You gotta love Jennie. 🤣🤣💖
2 0
On Change • Mar 8, 2022
Title Change
You gotta love Jennie. 🤣🤣💖
2 0
On Sweet Boy • Mar 8, 2022
Title Sweet Boy
Oi! 🤦🏿♀️What a terrible script. I get that they tried to bring across a few important issue however the acting and execution of script was very poor.😔
3 0
On Liar • Mar 8, 2022
Title Liar
International fans are never taken into consideration much by these studios. 🥺 We have to rely on our fansubbers which also breaks my heart coz we tend to be ever demanding & shitty. I recall waiting 2 years for a series to be fully subbed so I shall wait for this one as well and not throw my dildos out the cot.🤭🤣
6 6
On The Crowned Clown • Mar 8, 2022
Title The Crowned Clown
What a great film however we must be careful not to want to compare this with Masquerade. It will absolutely be a bit unfair as both films did well on their own. This was worth the sleepless nights binging. 💖😍
2 0
On Bad Romeo • Mar 8, 2022
Title Bad Romeo
I swear Jesus will come back & we'd still not have this air. 🤦🏿♀️🥺
8 5
