Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: France
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 22, 2025
Replying to Grey • Jul 4, 2026
Title Lost to You
But what does that ending mean? Are they alive at the end? I'm so confused.
My pleasure πŸ’œ
1 2
Replying to atharisanguis • Jul 4, 2026
Title Lost to You
I don't get it. Did they die due to the comet or not? And when were those last scenes supposedly set?
Nobody knows πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ
1 2
Replying to Grey • Jul 4, 2026
Title Lost to You
But what does that ending mean? Are they alive at the end? I'm so confused.
No idea! I didn't understand a thing! Some people say they both died; others say they went back in timeβ€”which is why we see them in the past later on; and others say they didn't die and just met up for the wish... Anyway, it makes no sense!
2 4
On Lost to You • Jul 4, 2026
Title Lost to You
It's funny how no one interpreted the ending the same way...
Everyone has their own theory, and none of them make sense...
Not to mention the people who call others morons for not understanding or liking the ending...
4 10
On Lost to You • Jul 3, 2026
Title Lost to You
Lesson of the day with Lost to You : how to ruin a good drama with a shitty ending πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
17 0
On Unfold • Jul 3, 2026
Title Unfold
I'm totally lost πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
1 0
Replying to Grizzly bear • Jul 3, 2026
Umm WHAT??? Since when did KBLs start having NCs😳😳😳At 1st I was like bro Tae Seon don't u see him? He's…
have you seen "Never forget your enemy" ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
1 1
Replying to Epic potato • Jul 2, 2026
Title Why R U?
I personally like this one more then the original. Less toxic.
same !!
1 0
Replying to Nana • Jul 2, 2026
Title Why R U?
unpopular opinion : i prefer that vers than the thaΓ― one ...
Same !!
0 0
On Smile after Tears • Jul 1, 2026
The synopsis and the acting made me drop the drama right after watching the third episode, and the comments confirm my decision not to give it a second chance...
5 0
Replying to ItsOhKay • Jun 24, 2026
This might be some of the worst acting I’ve ever seen
I've seen much worse 🀣🀣🀣
0 0
Replying to izzy • Jun 24, 2026
Title Payback
all I have been thinking about is Payback and When Oranges Fall… I don’t think you could get more different…
One is warm, one is HOT πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
1 0