Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: France
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 22, 2025
Replying to HealingVibes • 9 days ago
Hi, this is not available for me on IQiyi. Anyone else know where can I watch this pls? Thank you!
I just watched it on my phone on the iQiyi app, so yes, it is available.
0 0
On Nour • 13 days ago
Title Nour Spoiler
I see everyone in the comments acting so surprised...
But for me, it was obvious from the start that Chita was the Nour-killer !
I always got a weird vibe from him, so no surprise there lol
10 4
On Lovex3 • 16 days ago
Title Lovex3
Someone needs to get Fuen a pair of glasses, please !!
The guy is ridiculously oblivious...
His best friend, who’s loved him for years ? He doesn't see it...
His buddy Din, who’s OPENLY hitting on him ? He doesn't see it...
Come on, man !!
10 0
Replying to MDL Juju • 17 days ago
So watching a show identical to the original but in a different language didn't give you PTSD but seeing the actors…
it's not identical... that's why i like it !!
1 0
Replying to Blackdream • 24 days ago
There is something indeed XDD(I don't know if the most important part is the soup or washing the dishes really…
China really loves super submissive, weak bottoms and toxic-as-fuck tops !
They keep using the same formula and churning it out in every possible variation...
1 2
On The Last Oath • 24 days ago
The only thing that bothers me about this drama is the use of AI for the music and the opening credits... 😐
Everything else, the actors, the chemistry between them, the story, the zombie makeup, is top-notch 👌
11 1
On Your Sky: Hare no Chi Koi • 24 days ago
Even with the awkward, uneven kissing, I still prefer the Japanese version to the Thai one, lol.
Seeing the actors from the Thai version gave me something like PTSD... I disliked it that much, lol.
4 2
On Mr. Fanboy • 24 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
I love hating Nine just as much as I love James 🥰
Playing the villain suits him so well 😈
17 0
On The Last Oath • 24 days ago
Title The Last Oath Spoiler
Just like in 90% of zombies dramas and movies, the real danger comes mostly from other survivors...not the zombies.
That family freaked me the hell out 🤮🤮🤮🤮
5 0
On Nour • 27 days ago
Title Nour Spoiler
Why is no one talking about the blue flash in James's eye during the NC ?
Is he a Nour without realizing it ?
Or maybe half-Nour, since his father might have been one ?
And Chita...
That character gives me the creeps 😬
He and the doctor have a disturbing vibe, their scenes make me really uncomfortable 😵‍💫
7 3
On Ticket to Heaven • 28 days ago
This is the first time a GeminiFourth BL series hasn't won me over.
Before starting, I thought six episodes would be too short, yet in the end, the runtime felt interminable...
I was expecting a genuine critique of religion, but instead, I got an explosion of sentimentality and mawkishness, bordering on religious propaganda.
Perhaps my expectations were too high... Or maybe I’m just too atheist to appreciate it...
2 3