Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 30 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: France
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 22, 2025
On DNA Says Love You • Sep 3, 2026
I don't understand the rating for this BL... The story is magnificent, the actors are incredible... It's just beautiful... It deserves so much more !
0 0
Replying to Peg • Sep 2, 2026
As for me: I don't like the original at all. The family really got on my nerves. This version is significantly…
Same !!
3 0
Replying to sev • Aug 30, 2026
Title Nour
I think ken is definitely a vampire
he's a Nour
1 3
Replying to zamperx • Aug 30, 2026
Title Lovex3
Ep 2 and I'm still confused abt who is who 😅
OMG Same 😆😆
1 0
Replying to Hana • Aug 29, 2026
Oh Chat has finally understand what was happening that night !😭✋️
he is so stupid it's hilarious 😆😆😆
2 0
Replying to KATIZE322 • Aug 28, 2026
Before I watch another episode of this, please tell me this is not Her real voice!
Yes... it's her voice in EVERY role she's played... Unbearable...
2 3
Replying to ChatonArcEnCiel • Aug 28, 2026
Title Ash
Ok I'm not the type to complain but wtf are those AI flashback ?! why ?!
yes... WHY ??
3 0
On New Life Begins • Aug 13, 2026
Yin Zheng is the ultimate "green flag"!
He is kind, honest, and respectful.
There’s no unnecessary drama between them and the challenges they face bring them even closer together in the most natural way possible 🥰
I loved it !
4 0
Replying to vidalme01 • Aug 7, 2026
Imagine the twist, Fan Fan is only fake playing the pathetic looser but actually underneath the exterior is actually…
Honestly, I think it’s going to be something like that... Bei Lu Qing thinks FanFan is a moron who’s easily manipulated, but I think he’s the one who’s been getting played all along...
3 1
Replying to ffkkity • Aug 7, 2026
I realized even maxky and bas can’t carry a weak story line. I’m trying to watch it because I love them a…
SAME !! I love them but I'm so bored...
3 0
On Unlucky Bae • Aug 6, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
The first episode is cute and promising.
The premise is interesting, even if it’s not exactly the idea of ​​the century, with good execution, I’m sure I’ll enjoy it.
The future lead couple has great chemistry, and their acting is actually pretty good.
I don't get people who jump down GMMTV's throat every time a new drama comes out... If you don't like GMMTV, just stop watching their productions : problem solved !
11 0
On Love Is a Poison • Aug 5, 2026
It was really cute !
Given the title, I was expecting a crazy toxic story, but actually, not at all 🥰🥰🥰
1 0
Replying to Exapeter • Aug 1, 2026
Title Payback
Does anyone know if they’ll be a fixed pair or is it one of those situations like “Reset”??
They said on the live stream that they have other futur projects together 😁😁😁
0 0
Replying to admirerOfesther • Jul 28, 2026
So basically, if you don't like a character who is written to act that way, then the actress is somehow the problem?…
When I don't like several characters played by an actress, the problem isn't the characters... I'm allowed not to like her acting, right?
6 1