Editorials
Replying to abckinthemiddle • Apr 23, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
depends on who’s talking
LMAOOOOO
1 0
On My Golden Blood • Apr 23, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
Is it just me or each time they have the actors speaking English in these type of dramas by body cringes? I just can't. I know it's a reality too, but I can't. I just mute the part so I can almost fully enjoy the episode.
3 9
On To Your Side • Oct 17, 2024
Title To Your Side
So hard to find with eng sub!!
0 1
On Undercover Affair • Oct 14, 2024
Title Undercover Affair
This drama is a must see! The ML acting and the story are incredible.
5 0
Replying to Smart Mouse • Oct 13, 2024
Title The Hidden Moon (Uncut Ver.) Spoiler
thai version of the sixth sense
I fyou are talking about the movie sixth sense, please set your comment as a spoiler.
0 0
On Embrace in the Dark Night • Oct 2, 2024
Title Embrace in the Dark Night
Fast forwarding to the illogical and cringy parts, it's a good eye candy.
6 0
Replying to Mimicat • Sep 30, 2024
Title Justice in the Dark
Do we have any chance of this being released again in the future?
I don't think so. Censorship became hardcore about these things.
4 0
Replying to inky • Sep 27, 2024
Title The On1y One
I'll private message
Please me too!
1 0
Replying to kieran • Sep 18, 2024
Title Bad Guy My Boss
the title is so goofy so my expectations were on the floor. but surprisingly enough i actually quite enjoyed the…
So glad I saw your comment. I am a few minutes in and can't stop cringing.
1 1
On Bad Guy My Boss • Sep 18, 2024
Title Bad Guy My Boss
I hope the actors will loosen up after this pilot.
4 0
On Burning Love • Sep 5, 2024
Title Burning Love
Still no eng sub.
1 1
Lily Alice • Sep 2, 2024
Article "Queen Woo" Sparks Outrage for Its Explicit Scenes and Historical Inaccuracies
They are totally fine showing extreme violence, but not sex. You can tell what has more value publically. All about saving face.
14 1
On Sunset x Vibes: Uncut Version • Aug 27, 2024
Title Sunset x Vibes: Uncut Version
With all these comments, I don't know if I shoulf watch it or not... ahhhh I am scared it will make me sick....
1 5
On Dong Ke Fei • Jul 31, 2024
Person Dong Ke Fei
Amazing actor! The feelings we can see through him... just wooooowww!
0 0
On The Princess Royal • Jul 6, 2024
Title The Princess Royal Spoiler
Ep 22 , what an episode! I think it's one of the best one so far!
0 0
Replying to Miss Miso • Jun 18, 2024
Title Blank
A series featuring an aunty x child??? Why do ppl even watch this? How did this get approved?
Same same. I don't dare pressing start.
0 3
On One Piece • May 19, 2024
Title One Piece
This series shouldn't be there. It's only based on a Japanese manga. That's all. The rest is all American production. It is an amazing production. But if we started puting all asian adaptations in MDL who is produced by a non-asian productions, then we missed tones of them in the past that should be added here.
3 1
Replying to kaipeaches • Mar 11, 2024
Title Jack o' Frost
i haven't even watched this yet bc i *know* it'll be too short for me and i'll want more similar things, but rn…
It has more of a movie feel. You should watch it. It's really good.
2 0
On T.O.P • Jul 1, 2023
Person T.O.P
He is back!!!!!!!! Squid game 2!!!! Let's goooo!
0 0
Replying to SubbingPaws • Jun 28, 2023
Title My Lady General Spoiler
Female General Wei Lin came to the Gu family, demanding a marriage with the second young master Gu Mingzhu. She…
I think the last 2 sentences should be a spoiler.
1 1