Editorials
On My Sibling's Romance • Jun 1, 2024
Title My Sibling's Romance
Is kissing banned?
0 5
On Lovely Runner • May 29, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Where many dramas wait till the very end to wrap things up and often miss some, Lovely Runner took us on this beautiful, emotional wooden roller coaster ride, wrapped up all the loose ends early, and glided in for a Lovely landing. Perfect!
19 0
Replying to Nice day all couples cam • May 29, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
hope he live a hell life there
for real!
1 0
On Lovely Runner • May 29, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Kim Young Soo is not dead. He went to Josean.
7 2
On Lovely Runner • May 28, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
This drama has set a new bar ... and it's high.
20 1
On Connection • May 26, 2024
Title Connection
"Not bad ... Not too bad at all" (ID-1996)
2 0
On Kim Ok Joo • May 23, 2024
Person Kim Ok Joo
As Jeon Doo Gwang's Wife, you were a "10" !
0 0
On 12.12: The Day • May 23, 2024
Title 12.12: The Day
Jeon Doo Gwand had a Very Sweet Wife.
0 0
On We Get Married • May 18, 2024
Title We Get Married Spoiler
The scene at the karaoke bar in episode 2 has to be the funniest scene I have seen in a C or K drama. The only thing which could be funnier would be the outtakes. Brilliant.
2 0
Replying to Anth3a • May 17, 2024
Title Queen of Tears Spoiler
didn't they show him being old visiting the grave of hers? no kids involved on what I remember. it's dark but…
I do agree with that ... "love until the end and beyond"
0 0
On Queen of Tears • May 17, 2024
Title Queen of Tears Spoiler
Darkest Romantic Comedy Drama I have ever seen. So many scenes with death, accident, or dying undertones. I don't remember how they lost the baby but they still had to revisit the loss at the end. The ending? Did they get married? Did they have a baby? Nope. "You die and I'm going to die right behind you." Then they claim ... "HAPPY ENDING" ... Right! WTH?
1 2
On Lovely Runner • May 16, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Watching Episode 11 and laughing/crying/screaming. Too funny!
5 1
On D-Day • May 7, 2024
Title D-Day
I don't know why I started watching this drama (yes I do ... the eye candy is top shelf) but after 15 or 20 Rom Coms, being up on the edge of my seat at the end of episode 1 was a big change. There was just a taste of special effects but I can imagine what's coming.
1 0
On Under the Gun • May 5, 2024
Title Under the Gun
Yeah, the screenwriter has a love bug ... and it's biting real hard. Great drama.
2 0
On Beauty and Mr. Romantic • May 4, 2024
Title Beauty and Mr. Romantic Spoiler
I loved Park Do Ra's playful and fun attitude at the amusement park. She semed like a different person.
2 0
On Chinese Doctors • Apr 30, 2024
Title Chinese Doctors
Really good. 9/10
0 0
On Everyone Loves Me • Apr 29, 2024
Title Everyone Loves Me
I'm in episode 14. I did not expect this drama to be this entertaining. Really enjoying this show.
4 0
On My Sibling's Romance • Apr 27, 2024
Title My Sibling's Romance
Episode 9 ... "10"
0 0
Replying to paxxie • Apr 26, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring Spoiler
Actually, if you pay attention to the intro there's a scene right after it shows the ML sitting at his desk where…
Thank you
0 0
Replying to Hala • Apr 26, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring Spoiler
I don't think so.. apparently you discover more as you move along just like seeing her disability clearly on the…
Thank you
1 0