Editorials
On Hunt • Oct 30, 2024
Title Hunt
Opening sequence, pretty dang good.
3 0
On Go Back Lover • Oct 23, 2024
Title Go Back Lover Spoiler
Episode 18 was a HOT MESS!
0 0
On What Comes after Love • Oct 20, 2024
Title What Comes after Love Spoiler
The only up side to this love square is that both Kanna and Min Jun know they're in the #2 position. Buckle up!
3 0
On Red Swan • Oct 4, 2024
Title Red Swan Spoiler
Damn, Shame on you. The scene with Kim Yong Guk telling his son he likely would not see him again until he was grown up went from heart wrenching to hilarious in a blink of the eye with Kim Jun Hui being consoled by his fatheron the bench and then consoling his Mother and Grandmother in the car. So wrong ... so funny ... so wrong.
2 0
On The Road Home • Sep 22, 2024
Title The Road Home
OMG. This film is a Masterpiece. Did the film maker actually flip this movie so that the present was in B&W and scenes from the past were in color? GENIUS! Love has no limits. Beautifully written, performed, and filmed. A Masterpiece.
4 0
On Shogun • Sep 18, 2024
Title Shogun
I watched this yesterday. Best 10 hr stream this year. Earned every award it received. Please find a way to bring back Anna Sawai to play a part in the next one. There are so many points in history to pull from the next one may be even better.
2 0
On Yoon Jin Seo • Sep 8, 2024
Person Yoon Jin Seo
Congratulations on your marriage and baby. Now get your ... I'm sorry. I can not think of another woman who looks more beautiful the more make up they remove than you. My Remote and I miss you. Hurry back.
0 0
On No Gain, No Love • Sep 1, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
I can not imagine Shin Min Ah create the unique character envisioned by the screenwtiter / director and then deliver a performance contrary to what was in the script or requested. I see Shin Min Ah shaking some Crystal on it to make it better. Two episodes in ... what's not to like? It's still warning up. I'm ALL IN!
11 0
On Architecture 101 • Aug 20, 2024
Title Architecture 101 Spoiler
Finally watched this movie. He should have told his girlfriend to kick rocks and gone back to his first love ... and track their children's height on that same brick wall. THE END
3 1
On Your Honor • Aug 19, 2024
Title Your Honor
I hope my name doesn't sound familiar.
0 0
On You Are My Secret • Aug 17, 2024
Title You Are My Secret
I think I'm falling for Rao Jing.
4 1
Replying to Aerandria • Aug 16, 2024
Title Serendipity's Embrace
I loved the 2nd couple more and more as the drama made progress! Ms. Kim & Mr. Son. And I started this drama for…
Featherweight
0 0
On Serendipity's Embrace • Aug 15, 2024
Title Serendipity's Embrace
Nice. Just starting this drama today. To gauge the starpower I count the number of my favorite dramas the cast, collectively, have starred in. Suffice it to say I stopped counting at fifty. I was at 10-15 with Kim So Hyun alone. Halfway through episode two I thought it would be on fire by now. It's cute but someone please tell me it's going to pop off soon.
1 1
On Yayoi, March: 30 Years That I Loved You • Aug 7, 2024
Title Yayoi, March: 30 Years That I Loved You
I think that somewhere along the way they passed through a wormhole or something to fall in love in high school, and 30 years later get together looking 25 years old, but it was still a pretty good ride. Not a wooden roller coaster but pretty good. I will say, I watched it straight through without pausing once. That says a lot.
0 0
On Snowfall • Aug 2, 2024
Title Snowfall
Oh, SNAP! I'm tripping on this music end of episode 1. It's WAY over the top. I'm going to love this drama.
3 1
On Eye Love You • Aug 2, 2024
Title Eye Love You
Yeah, This couple was so sweet they gave me a toothache. 9+
4 0
On Beauty and Mr. Romantic • Jul 23, 2024
Title Beauty and Mr. Romantic
He giveth and He taketh away.
3 0
On Beauty and Mr. Romantic • Jul 23, 2024
Title Beauty and Mr. Romantic
He giveth and He taketh away.
0 0
On Nothing Uncovered • Jul 21, 2024
Title Nothing Uncovered
Why not? ... OMG!
1 0
On Nothing Uncovered • Jul 20, 2024
Title Nothing Uncovered
I'm at the end of episode 2 ... Pretty Dayam Good!
1 0