Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 2, 2023
Replying to The Apartment Job • Aug 16, 2026
Replying to deleted comment
They do I think. The Brothers call her sister in law at the end and she doesn't refute it.
6 1
On The Apartment Job • Aug 16, 2026
Ji sung mann!! The Funeral Breakdown scene was SOOO GOOD. His acting was great throughout the whole drama. Also loved Seeing our girl Ha Yoon getting a lead role. She nailed it. Park Byung Yun, our villain guy was just Mad and Unique. Idk why but I liked watching his character, especially when he was suffering. Bro acted peak. Whatever it is, just watch it. It gets progressively better.
6 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 15, 2026
Yu Jingshiu has got to be one the most pathetic characters. He's just an entitled hypocrite. Ahh, to come from Cui Jinbai to This Trash Dong Zi fan really can act well. I'm hating this Trash to my core atp.
5 0
Replying to Hayan. • Aug 14, 2026
I'll make a wild guess: I think Zhao Ling is the actual Crown prince.
I think watching too many cdramas with plot twists have ruined my prediction vision. Tbh I also would like it if the MLS past stayed as is and the fl finally gets peace at the end. Not some imperial decree or position.
0 0
On Our Sticky Love • Aug 7, 2026
I have been off of Kdramas for a while now because the stories didn't really interest me. (Been busy with Cdramas). But this one took me back to the 2020 Era. Funny, Fluffy and just everything nice.

I liked that the fl didn't do the "How could you lie to me. Now I'm confused." bit. Although Jung haein doesn't give off gangstar vibes but bro's fight scenes were really good. The villagers were such fun characters, took me back to Hometown Cha Cha Cha. I always love this granny.

Don't believe the mdl rating, just watch it.

edit: How did he know bout the mole though?
19 2
Replying to JoJe • Jul 29, 2026
1. In drama, it might be Xie Yunhuai tried some methods to save him using his own body. In novel, though he is…
The endings beautiful...
1 0
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 28, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power Spoiler
btw can Someone Explain some of the novel plots.

1. Why did Yun hai become like that? How did the crown prince come back? Where was he all this time?

2. Did Xihe know he was going to come back or wasn't in the coffin? She feels too smart to not know that?

3. What is our Ml now? Emperor? Just label less?

4. Did the Queen Dowager die out of heartbreak or something with the Emperor?

5. Are there any extra stories after the drama plot?
1 2
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 28, 2026
This was such a Beautiful Drama. I think I made one comment per episode for this one. I just couldn't hold my excitement.

The Female Lead was different, the Male Lead was interesting, I was invested in even the side characters. They didn't drag things too much, didn't make the Emperor bad, didn't make the smls bad. Everyone had their individual struggle and reason. Whoever made the casting needs extra credit. Cui Jinbai and Bu Shulin were perfect. Wish they had more screentime but oh well I'm asking for too much atp. The kid at the end was so cute. It ended beautifully. Ml came back, which they gave a very brief explanation of, but at least the ending didn't feel rushed. Overall, I knew this was gonna be good, and it lived up to its honor till the end.
8 1
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 27, 2026
still on ep 35 and I'm expecting the Crown prince to jump out of the coffin 💀. He better do the vampire move.
1 1
Replying to Maomao • Jul 27, 2026
i think he must be almost dead to be eligible for the treatement for not feeling the pain of it
This is what I later on realized actually.
1 0
Replying to WM • Jul 27, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power Spoiler
Well, the FL told the ML to stay away from her after she learnt about his manipulations and lying, but when she…
Yeah, ml was trash in those scenes. Hugging her to stay during the snow scene and forcing her felt really out of character. but at least he's better later on. But after ep 35 I regret doubting Chanchiang BRO SACRIFICED HIMSELF FOR HER
0 0
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 27, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power Spoiler
ep 35:
I'm sorry I said you were disgusting Chanchiang Baobeiiii. I knew he was a softie, should've trusted him. I hope his younger brother knows later on why he did that.

and I KNEW IT. Granny didn't know Xiao Huayong was Prince Qian's son and poisoned him deliberately. Like Women at least ask you son why he didn't send reinforcements. They all just assume something and act upon it.

BOP has one of the best emperor's I've ever seen ngl. Man be extra ethical in this drama.
3 0
Replying to jourdaroo • Jul 27, 2026
I swear to God, talking to Xiao Changqing is like talking to a brick wall. Your wife made it glaringly obvious…
I knew this was going to happen. Now it just feel disgusting. Like bro, she already rejected you. You tell her to move on, when you yourself haven't moved on for DECADES ATP.
1 0
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 27, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power Spoiler
halfway through ep 33:THIS IS SAD. I couldn't stop my tears. I don't usually cry, but I felt like Xihe restrained herself so much, couldn't say alot of her emotions and had so less time after they got together. I mean she must feel devastated, yet she can't express it.
4 1
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 27, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power Spoiler
Ik I'm late but ep 32 here:
I mean the Dialogues and the Scenes were beautiful, especially at the end. but HOW DOES A STABBED PERSON STAY ALIVE FOR SO LONG. I Mena bro almost died at the Emperor's hand and then got uo quickly and said, "well, gotta let my wife experience this again" and the time they were talking, which was pretty long THEY COULDVE JUST CALLED A PHYSICIAN OR SOMETHIN. The last scenes were supposed to be sad (which it was ngl) but my head was spiraling with all the ways Our ml could've lived if they dropped this conversation. Oh well, it's a drama and Now I'll miss our ml for the next few eps.
1 3
On The Apartment Job • Jul 26, 2026
Seeing too many dramas with Chinese censorship has ruined me. All I see is all the illegal stuff our mc is doing and internally screaming for him to be a legally good person.
5 0
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 26, 2026
we be bawling the next ep~🥹

They gave us so much happiness these few days, so that they could compensate it.
3 0
Replying to U-chan U-chan • Jul 25, 2026
I usually don't like to open 'spoiler' but I did today, but only the first one. I won't open the rest. Should…
I've read spoilers. All I can assure you is, the chances of this being a c-trauma is predominantly low.
1 0