Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 2, 2023
Replying to DarkAura_ • 8 days ago
do watch against the current... same vibes but not enough rom till now
This one I might watch
0 0
Replying to DarkAura_ • 8 days ago
wonderland of love?
I can't watch Xu kai for some reason, though I haven't watched it yet.
0 1
On Blossom through the Cloud • 17 days ago
I have some issues with Ruan si sixian. But overall it's a good drama. but the propose in the bathroom πŸ’€I couldn't stop laughing. That's a bit too much. Anyways, it was cute. Had a fun time during this cdrama drought period. I'd rather watch this than Early Spring. Lower cortisol level.
0 1
On An Incurable Case of Love • 18 days ago
Someone GIVE ME ANOTHER COPY OF THIS. The same vibe, same healthy relationship, same clichΓ©s, same medical workplace vibe, capable fl, cold but warm ml. AGHHHH it's really good.
0 0
On Blossom through the Cloud • 18 days ago
There are some out of the character moments and also some overly limitless acts of Ruan, HOWEVER I really like this drama. It's very natural. Like some of the scenes were unfolding irl. The pilots talking about her evaluation, smilingly criticizing Yue. Yue himself is a complex character. it's very human like. I didn't even realize he was draining his relationship or was so petty, till I saw it from the other girl ( I forgot her name) perspective. The main ml and fl also had very natural scenes. Yan an and Zheng also have depth in their character. To summarize, everyone has depth FINALLY and I like it.
2 0
Replying to Cherry • 26 days ago
I actually accepted the fact that I'll never find anything like this again 😭
I think I like it because of the story. For some reason, this has been sitting in my to watch list for a long time. I felt like I just couldn't get by with Liu Yuning and Song Zu Er. But OH BOY I WAS WRONG. They had really good chemistry and the story had such good pacing too. One of the best Romance pacing I've seen in a while.
1 1
On Itazura na Kiss • 27 days ago
I'll just say it outright. Both versions of Irie and kotoko ar unbearable and toxic. But this Irie actually had a reason and showed emotions. I do not like the other one. That Naoki was straight up a narcissistic ml who treated the fl like dirt. This Naoki actually had some surface level respect for kotoko, however kotoko was a mess throughout. But I like this version better. All the characters have better depth and emotions than the other one.
0 0
Replying to Cherry • 27 days ago
I actually accepted the fact that I'll never find anything like this again 😭
πŸ’€
1 3
Replying to JhataJhat • 27 days ago
watching road to splendor... it's going good... (but I don't think we will get dramas like this, or legend of…
yeah. but Ig cdrama is in its prime. so we'll see more and get obsessed more 😭
1 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • 29 days ago
someone suggest me a drama like this one? 😒I can't move on.

I need the same tension, capable fl, and Romance with good plot. SOMEONE, PLEASE FIND ONE FOR ME.
1 22
Replying to QueenTress • Aug 25, 2026
You might enjoy The Demonhunter's Romance? It also stars Song Zu Er...
yall be having big conversations. I read the replies a bit and scrolled to a mountain left. πŸ’€
1 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • Aug 25, 2026
Title The Prisoner of Beauty Spoiler
I knew I was being too happy. WHYYY? WHY DID THAT HAPPEN? Ngl this is probably the first I saw a side character die and actually have effects on the mcs or other characters. The story was so well developed. no rush, no boring episodes. This went from one of my skip lists to one of my favs. Enemies to lovers done right. tbh only manman Can tame that man. They are just suitable for each other.
3 0
On The Double • Aug 24, 2026
Title The Double Spoiler
It was really good at first. But the plot got so complex at the end I just skipped the politics and rushed towards the ending. I had really high hopes for the female lead from the beginning but she slowly lost her scheming skills, and highly relied on the ml. From 24ish episode I started getting bored. They had chemistry but what's with the director and the weird close ups? The close ups, especially during the ends felt cringe. The ml basically died at the end, they just showed a "what if" situation after it. Which I liked. Gave me some emotional satisfaction after all that Angst. Personal opinion, I think it Above-mid. Not bad, but not HOLY MOLY SO GOOD type.
3 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 24, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Yu Jingshiu and his pathetic papa are literally man child's. I want their downfall to be soo baad and embarrassing. That imbecile literally ki ll ed Xie Tingyun's mother. Fl's father was also a retard. But I hoped he'd suffer rather than just die. Zhao Ling could've traumatized him like Ye li did to her father in moli. Hope no more misunderstanding arises between our mcs.
4 0
Replying to widyalpacaRJKOYA • Aug 23, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Yu Jingxiu's father orchestrated Tingyun's mother's death at the hands of Master Fu, just as Yu Jingxiu once destroyed…
I want them to be crushed and especially Yu Jingshiu and his father to beg for mercy. Both are imbeciles, hypocrites and a man child. UGHHH Why did they kill the mother?
7 0