Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 2, 2023
On The First Jasmine • Jun 20, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
ep 26:
DID Princess lingyuan really die? IS SHE JUST GONNA DIE WITHOUT THE FRIEND OF THE ML EVER KNOWING ABOUT IT?
6 1
On The First Jasmine • Jun 19, 2026
ep 24:
I still can't figure out if ye li has acknowledged that all the people in Lishan Mountain ar dead and is acting rn or is she just traumatized so bad that she does not even know that they are dead?

whatever it is, Marquis Mo yang is dead. I mean almost everyone is trying to get to him.
4 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 14, 2026
I don't really understand if ye l is Hella smart or mentally Hella traumatized. or maybe both 💀. However, I can't distinguish between what she does intentionally and what through her trauma atp. Anyways, I am invested.
13 3
Replying to i think my name is vaish • Feb 28, 2026
the shaman guy is such a great actor, especially the insane level of acting in episode 11 in the stretcher to…
fr fr. I was shocked at how good he was. Had to replay that scene a few times
2 0
Replying to DeyaKess • Jan 20, 2026
I’m midway through the drama where do ra mi takes over her body. I’m really liking this except I can’t get…
I agree. They should've taken this seriously or maybe dug a bit more on the psychological part.
3 0
On Can This Love Be Translated? • Jan 20, 2026
I felt like they could've dug more into the their chemistry. I felt like the drama picked on really well from the beginning to the mid but then the do rami arc came. It's more like I liked Do rami as a character but not her arc that much. The female lead was really confusing, kinda frustrating but tbh very relatable. That's how humans work irl, so no complaints there. I Just wanted to see their dating ERA more and it would've been better if they showcased more of the reason on the hallucinations. Overall a meh plot saved by the actors.

However do watch it, DONT MISS THE CHEM!
9 0
On A Hundred Memories • Oct 12, 2025
I don't know what's happening at this point. Every episode leaves me on toes. Then I complain and come back every week to see it again. I don't even wanna talk about the ships. but Damn JH's Stepmother and her relationship's bad. It's like a pot with too many cracks that's bound to break. I would definitely disagree to JH not changing. She did. From habits to her standing point. Old JH wouldn't stand this type of controlling. I'm glad she's speaking up for it. I just want her and YR to be happy and together. Just that.
4 0