Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Location: Portland, Oregon, USA
  • Contribution Points: 4 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 13, 2014

Heathenkitties

Portland, Oregon, USA
Replying to Ifa • 22 days ago
Done! I enjoyed it. This was a good drama.The story and characters are wonderfully layered and complex, making…
Well said!
1 1
On Hanaoni • Sep 10, 2026
Title Hanaoni
Okay, so it's not going to win any academy awards, but I ended up watching all 3 because they were a fun watch, and I'm a fan of the genre.
2 0
On Character • Sep 7, 2026
Title Character
Pretty good, but I don't like cliffhanger endings. Also, the Fl was so utterly useless it was ridiculous.
0 0
On Josee • Sep 7, 2026
Title Josee Spoiler
I wish I'd known ahead of time about the ending. I didnt want to watch a film that made cry. 😢
0 0
On Remember • Sep 6, 2026
Title Remember
Lee Sung Min's and Nam Joo Hyuk's acting was superb! If you love revenge movies, you've got watch this!
0 0
On The Phone • Sep 6, 2026
Title The Phone
This probably would have been much better as a drama.
0 0
Replying to alasakaglow • Aug 23, 2026
At this point, some people have probably died while waiting for this drama. Release it now—don’t let any more…
😆😆😆
2 0
Replying to Seonmul • Aug 13, 2026
Title Reborn Spoiler
I really really liked this show. I couldn’t help but to binge watch it. I thought I figured out how it would…
What did you find realistic about the ending?
0 1