Editorials
On Hirose Suzu • Nov 22, 2020
Person Hirose Suzu
Such a sincere and sweet performance in Anone.
1 0
On anone • Nov 22, 2020
Title anone
I stumbled across this drama, and I'm so glad I did. Life isn't rosy for the people in this drama, it's real. And, it's a really heartwarming story. Definitely worth the time, if realistic slice-of-life dramas are your thing.
4 0
On Zombie Detective • Nov 12, 2020
Title Zombie Detective
I wasn't sure if I was going to like this (zombie detective...really?!), but it was so nice to watch something that made me laugh and forget about life (bleh). This drama had several familiar faces, plus some new ones. The writing was creative and it went at a nice pace. I'm hopeful that there may one day be a season 2.
6 0
On 18 Again • Nov 12, 2020
Title 18 Again
I kinda hate this genre of drama, but it has Yoon Sang Hyun, so I'm seriously considering it.
0 0
judicacti • Nov 4, 2020
Review Zombie Detective
Okay, you talked me into it. :-)
1 0
Replying to reika • Nov 4, 2020
Title Stranger Season 2
Where did you watch? Netflix is ok
how strange. glad it worked for you
1 0
Replying to reika • Oct 26, 2020
Title Stranger Season 2
Where did you watch? Netflix is ok
Netflix has the first season, but not the second. I watched this o. Kissasian.sh.
0 2
On Huh Joon Ho • Oct 18, 2020
Person Huh Joon Ho
Gosh, he plays evil characters SO WELL, I kind of disliked him (LOL, great acting, right?). However, his character in Missing: The Other Side was so likeable; such a well-rounded actor!
9 0
On Okane no Kireme ga Koi no Hajimari • Oct 10, 2020
Title Okane no Kireme ga Koi no Hajimari
This makes me so sad. :-(
1 0
Replying to superpasta • Oct 3, 2020
Title Zettai Reido
that's not annoying that's hopeful. it shows that they are someone who is kind hearted and they won't give up…
Well said
0 0
On Zettai Reido • Oct 3, 2020
Title Zettai Reido
If you like American Cold Case, you will like this series. Great cast, great stories! It wasn't easy to find, but so worth it! Going to watch Season 2 now.
1 0
Replying to anna_21 • Sep 30, 2020
Person Matsuo Toshinobu
so cute! saw him on the seventh ep of zettai reido.
Watching this now, which is why I'm here, lol.
0 0
On Takeuchi Yuko • Sep 27, 2020
Person Takeuchi Yuko
Another senseless suicide. I wonder if she might have been suffering from post-partum depression. Japan needs to take mental health issues more seriously. Her poor family. :-(
10 0
Replying to 59200 • Sep 27, 2020
Person YOU
I saw her first in Nobody Knows (actually my favourite film) and just now in Dakara Koya, on the phone... before…
My first Japanese film, which I watched back in 2005. It destroyed me emotionally, but it's truly a masterpiece.
0 0
Replying to ellie • Sep 27, 2020
Title God's Quiz: Reboot
I haven't started this yet but the premise of this drama reminds me of House MD, am I the only one?
If you like House, I think you'll like this one. There are so many seasons too, but I hope there's another, eventually. I love this drama!
0 0
On Radiation House • Sep 27, 2020
Title Radiation House
There HAS to be a second season!
3 1
Replying to coffeeislove • Sep 25, 2020
Title Unnatural
Ha, me and Kubota are just destined to be. More often than not, I would click on a jdrama that seems interesting…
This just happened to me! Decided to explore another medical drama and came across Radiation House...annnnddd there he was, lol. (Just finished the first episode, and I'm liking this drama as well.)
2 0
On Unnatural • Sep 25, 2020
Title Unnatural
Wow, what a great drama! If you love this genre, you will love this drama. Great cast, great acting, great stories. I read somewhere that there's going to be a Season 2, so I hope it will be sooner rather than later!
1 0
On Voice Season 3: City of Accomplices • Sep 20, 2020
Title Voice Season 3: City of Accomplices
Well, I have really mixed feelings about the ending, and I only gave it 7.5 stars cause it's kind of a mess, but I'd still choose to watch it, if given a choice. The cast was fantastic.
1 0
Replying to minyoung • Sep 20, 2020
Title Voice Season 3: City of Accomplices Spoiler
I don't know.. Tbh, I really didn't expect kang woo to be killed T_T.. And.. Did bang se joo killed him in disguise…
I was shocked when he was killed too. Hope it's just a ploy.
1 0